Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Souness causing a stirr 00:05 - Aug 15 with 5011 viewsSaintsforeverj

He was referring to the physicality of that fiery game, with aggressive tackles and managers at each others throats. But ofcourse he is getting slated for saying it.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 0:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Souness causing a stirr on 06:34 - Aug 16 with 1295 viewsCity_boy

Souness causing a stirr on 14:33 - Aug 15 by Sadoldgit

Different? So they have different rules? Play on different pitches? The only thing different is that in one the teams are made up of men and in the other they are made up of women. It is no different to tennis, athletics, cricket etc, etc.

Not quite. In tennis the women only play 3 sets. In the 'Mens' game they play 5 and in many cases for the same prize money.

In football, there is a greater physical difference, so the mens game is different.

I am all for equality etc snd applaud the recent women Euro achievements, but I think there are more important things going on in the world to put on the front page of the Express news paper.
Souness causing a stirr on 14:03 - Aug 16 with 1143 viewskernow

Souness causing a stirr on 22:34 - Aug 15 by Bicester_North

Probably the beginning of the end of his pundit career

He should retire from this punditry lark before they sack him.
Good player, used to love watching Stevie Williams giving him back some of what he liked dishing out on the pitch.
Souness causing a stirr on 14:09 - Aug 16 with 1128 viewssaint68

Souness causing a stirr on 14:03 - Aug 16 by kernow

He should retire from this punditry lark before they sack him.
Good player, used to love watching Stevie Williams giving him back some of what he liked dishing out on the pitch.

Getting sacked for referencing Men whilst commentating on a mens professional football match warrants sacking...

Unbelievable.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Souness causing a stirr on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 1103 viewskernow

Souness causing a stirr on 14:09 - Aug 16 by saint68

Getting sacked for referencing Men whilst commentating on a mens professional football match warrants sacking...

Unbelievable.

Yes.
Souness causing a stirr on 15:24 - Aug 16 with 1100 viewsSadoldgit

Souness causing a stirr on 16:44 - Aug 15 by Chesham_Saint

A different level of physicality maybe?

You mean the same as every sport that men and women compete in? Yes of course. It doesn’t mean to say that men and women playing football play a different game does it? I really don’t see what the problem is? Some men seem to have the same problem with women and football as Australian men used to have with women frequenting pubs.
Souness causing a stirr on 06:49 - Aug 17 with 1015 viewssledger

Good chance for them to get on another useless box ticker
Souness causing a stirr on 06:52 - Aug 17 with 1011 viewssaint68

Souness causing a stirr on 06:49 - Aug 17 by sledger

Good chance for them to get on another useless box ticker

A gender fluid zebra should tik many a box.

Souness causing a stirr on 11:04 - Aug 17 with 938 viewsdarthvader

Souness causing a stirr on 06:52 - Aug 17 by saint68

A gender fluid zebra should tik many a box.

They would prefer a "they/them" pink unicorn with a dangling set of gonads. That would tick something

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Souness causing a stirr on 13:25 - Aug 17 with 881 viewsChesham_Saint

Souness causing a stirr on 15:24 - Aug 16 by Sadoldgit

You mean the same as every sport that men and women compete in? Yes of course. It doesn’t mean to say that men and women playing football play a different game does it? I really don’t see what the problem is? Some men seem to have the same problem with women and football as Australian men used to have with women frequenting pubs.

No not every sport. Eventing is a sport where women often are better than men.

Souness is entitled to his view - the game he was watching was being played by men and he commented on that. He doesn’t need the thought police wetting their knickers at the slightest possible hint he may have hurt someone’s feelings.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Souness causing a stirr on 13:34 - Aug 17 with 872 viewssaint68

Souness causing a stirr on 13:25 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

No not every sport. Eventing is a sport where women often are better than men.

Souness is entitled to his view - the game he was watching was being played by men and he commented on that. He doesn’t need the thought police wetting their knickers at the slightest possible hint he may have hurt someone’s feelings.

Some want him hung drawn and quartered...sad world.

Souness causing a stirr on 13:37 - Aug 17 with 870 viewsChesham_Saint

Souness causing a stirr on 13:34 - Aug 17 by saint68

Some want him hung drawn and quartered...sad world.

It’s pathetic that people should want to see someone hounded from a job for a comment that could be construed by some as being mildly sexist. Utterly pathetic.

Don’t have people have better things to do than to actively misconstrue or look for offence, FFS?

Souness causing a stirr on 13:48 - Aug 17 with 862 viewsSaintsforeverj

Souness causing a stirr on 13:37 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

It’s pathetic that people should want to see someone hounded from a job for a comment that could be construed by some as being mildly sexist. Utterly pathetic.

Don’t have people have better things to do than to actively misconstrue or look for offence, FFS?

As always it's the loud minority getting heard. Many are supporting Souness and are fed up with this big brother world being created, without the consent of the majority. This is a good watch -
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 13:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Souness causing a stirr on 13:49 - Aug 17 with 851 viewssaint68

Souness causing a stirr on 13:37 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

It would seem not...

I see today that a top bod within the RAF has resigned due to white conscripts not being enlisted due to having to fill ethnic quotas..I'm sure the Guardian/sad sacks on here will find that refreshing too.

Eventually the country will become so weak and divided that rather less friendly groups will take serious advantage of all this woke shyte

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-pauses-job-offers-for-white-men-to-meet-impossibl
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 13:53]

Souness causing a stirr on 13:58 - Aug 17 with 846 viewsChesham_Saint

Souness causing a stirr on 13:49 - Aug 17 by saint68

It would seem not...

I see today that a top bod within the RAF has resigned due to white conscripts not being enlisted due to having to fill ethnic quotas..I'm sure the Guardian/sad sacks on here will find that refreshing too.

Eventually the country will become so weak and divided that rather less friendly groups will take serious advantage of all this woke shyte

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-pauses-job-offers-for-white-men-to-meet-impossibl

Encouraging diversity is one thing, provided it isn’t lowering the bar ability wise. Getting the hump with someone because they said something you don’t like (but which is legal) and seeking to deprive that person of their livelihood is wrong.

Souness causing a stirr on 14:14 - Aug 17 with 838 viewssaint68

Souness causing a stirr on 13:58 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

Encouraging diversity is one thing, provided it isn’t lowering the bar ability wise. Getting the hump with someone because they said something you don’t like (but which is legal) and seeking to deprive that person of their livelihood is wrong.

Totally agree...there's a very bad undercurrent in the UK of late that want anything deemed slightly or even fractionally (offensive?) Removed swiftly without redress ..

Uk advertising needs to really have a word with itself too...proportional representation has been discarded to the extent of racism...

Thank god that the ability to stream ad free TV to avoid that politically correct/biased pathetiscm is avoidable on the whole.

Souness causing a stirr on 09:04 - Aug 19 with 733 viewsButty101

Souness causing a stirr on 13:49 - Aug 17 by saint68

It would seem not...

I blame the BBC their reporting is so woke. Look at how they reported A-level results yesterday. As you scroll down the page not one picture has a white male. What message does that send to them. It’s irrelevant what you do due to you being caucasian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-62519873

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Souness causing a stirr on 09:12 - Aug 19 with 716 viewsJaySaint

Souness causing a stirr on 09:04 - Aug 19 by Butty101

I blame the BBC their reporting is so woke. Look at how they reported A-level results yesterday. As you scroll down the page not one picture has a white male. What message does that send to them. It’s irrelevant what you do due to you being caucasian.

The country is a mess. Just look at the reporting of grooming gangs. That is a national scandal.

I worked in Croydan/south london last week. To say it resembles a favela would not be speaking out of turn.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 9:12]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Souness causing a stirr on 09:21 - Aug 19 with 692 viewssaint68

I find the image of the young Indian man and the barbed slogan ..."five Key takeaways " extremely offensive and patronising...

The BBC have really sunk to the gutter on that one...heads should fukin roll

Souness causing a stirr on 12:54 - Aug 19 with 612 viewsChesham_Saint

It is a sad fact that poor white young males are one of, it not THE most disadvantaged groups in the UK. And that's even when excluding those in portsMyth...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024