Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New James Bond 21:23 - Aug 27 with 7567 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1660070/next-

Can we please have a black male Mary Poppins, just to be fair to men and men of colour. What a load of f@cking bollox. James is a f@cking man's name. It's a film about a man!!! What the f@ck is happening to this crazy world.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

New James Bond on 23:19 - Aug 27 with 6287 viewsChesham_Saint

It’s ludicrous. At the end of the day a James Bomd film has a massive budget and the studio wants to maximise the audience - people will not turn out to watch a female in the role.

Whilst I don’t think Bond’s race is an issue any more, the sex of the character certainly is. Tamper with that and the whole edifice starts to fail (like the FA did when they screwed around with the FA Cup). Bond isn’t trans, bi or gay he’s just a heterosexual man.

Meanwhile, having just watched the Gray Man film (which they’re hoping will be a franchise) there’s a very strong female character who causes just as much mayhem as the male lead. Good - that’s the template. If you want a female in a role, create a strong character for her.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New James Bond on 08:02 - Aug 28 with 6129 viewssaint68

Yet more Woke bollox..

If they want a different hero..create a new defined movie franchise to suit...

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

New James Bond on 13:29 - Aug 28 with 6036 views1885_SFC

New James Bond on 08:02 - Aug 28 by saint68

Yet more Woke bollox..

If they want a different hero..create a new defined movie franchise to suit...

Jane Bond?

Old School is Cool

New James Bond on 20:39 - Aug 28 with 5911 viewsElijahK

Well I’ve just read the article and it’s not completely like that, as the character will still be seen as male in the movie, it’s just the actor playing them will be female…
Still why they’d do that, doesn’t make sense, as in any historical movies you don’t get a load of WW1 soldiers played by women or a man playing that catness in the hunger games remake…

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

New James Bond on 21:15 - Aug 28 with 5897 viewsSaintsforeverj

New James Bond on 20:39 - Aug 28 by ElijahK

Well I’ve just read the article and it’s not completely like that, as the character will still be seen as male in the movie, it’s just the actor playing them will be female…
Still why they’d do that, doesn’t make sense, as in any historical movies you don’t get a load of WW1 soldiers played by women or a man playing that catness in the hunger games remake…

You said it, it doesn't make sense. Not a lot makes sense nowadays - The world literally is going mad.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New James Bond on 23:28 - Aug 28 with 5847 viewsSadoldgit

James Bond is clearly a male character. OO7 is just an agent’s call sign and can be anyone. If M16 want to assign it to a woman what is the problem? Just something to stoke up those who are looking to find things to get worked up about. If you want to get worked up about something important, get worked up about energy prices.
New James Bond on 00:00 - Aug 29 with 5833 viewsBicester_North

New James Bond on 23:28 - Aug 28 by Sadoldgit

James Bond is clearly a male character. OO7 is just an agent’s call sign and can be anyone. If M16 want to assign it to a woman what is the problem? Just something to stoke up those who are looking to find things to get worked up about. If you want to get worked up about something important, get worked up about energy prices.

What a stunningly unpredictable post

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

New James Bond on 01:27 - Aug 29 with 5819 views1885_SFC

New James Bond on 00:00 - Aug 29 by Bicester_North

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

New James Bond on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 5737 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 00:00 - Aug 29 by Bicester_North

Maybe so but it’s true. I don’t see the point in getting worked up over it. Perhaps they should just have stopped producing Bond films after Fleming died? There are only so many ways you can rehash an old formula. We aren’t talking about a female James Bond. We are talking about a female secret agent - two very different things.
New James Bond on 10:03 - Aug 29 with 5722 viewsChesham_Saint

New James Bond on 09:08 - Aug 29 by Sadoldgit

Maybe so but it’s true. I don’t see the point in getting worked up over it. Perhaps they should just have stopped producing Bond films after Fleming died? There are only so many ways you can rehash an old formula. We aren’t talking about a female James Bond. We are talking about a female secret agent - two very different things.

Stop producing? There speaks a person who works in the not for profit sector.

What do you think James Bond is? Art?

It’s the most profitable cash cow movie franchise ever. Stop producing? When it’s still making money? This isn’t dear old Mckellan at the Young Vic, Sogs. It’s hard cash.

Jane Bond isn’t James Bond, no more than Joan of Arc is a the/them.

The Bond producers are there to make money. Aside from film 1 with a Jane (provisionally titled ‘No Time to Trans’) when there might be a halo or curiosity effect, the franchise will almost certainly flop. So why would Broccoli take a risk trying to fix something that already works? Social conscience?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New James Bond on 12:02 - Aug 29 with 5693 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 10:03 - Aug 29 by Chesham_Saint

Stop producing? There speaks a person who works in the not for profit sector.

What do you think James Bond is? Art?

It’s the most profitable cash cow movie franchise ever. Stop producing? When it’s still making money? This isn’t dear old Mckellan at the Young Vic, Sogs. It’s hard cash.

Jane Bond isn’t James Bond, no more than Joan of Arc is a the/them.

The Bond producers are there to make money. Aside from film 1 with a Jane (provisionally titled ‘No Time to Trans’) when there might be a halo or curiosity effect, the franchise will almost certainly flop. So why would Broccoli take a risk trying to fix something that already works? Social conscience?

Novels are an art form. Cinema is an art form. There is a lot of money to be made from art as you know. The James Bond character was written in the 50’s and the world has moved on a great deal since then. The character has changed over the years in line with the times. There is no reason why a female 00 agent couldn’t run in a successful franchise. The point is though that James Bond himself is a definite, specific character so if you want to mess around with another type of agent be it female, trans, black, Muslim, whatever, it can’t be James Bond. That doesn’t mean to say that a different character can’t be 007, but it would make more sense in the narrative to give them another number.
New James Bond on 12:52 - Aug 29 with 5672 viewscocklebreath

New James Bond on 12:02 - Aug 29 by Sadoldgit

Novels are an art form. Cinema is an art form. There is a lot of money to be made from art as you know. The James Bond character was written in the 50’s and the world has moved on a great deal since then. The character has changed over the years in line with the times. There is no reason why a female 00 agent couldn’t run in a successful franchise. The point is though that James Bond himself is a definite, specific character so if you want to mess around with another type of agent be it female, trans, black, Muslim, whatever, it can’t be James Bond. That doesn’t mean to say that a different character can’t be 007, but it would make more sense in the narrative to give them another number.

Shut up you dull old c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New James Bond on 12:56 - Aug 29 with 5664 viewsBazza

I'm still annoyed at the TV play with a black Elizabeth I. Now that was completely rewriting history by the woke mob, no doubt the Queen was surprised by her new ancestor on top of already having to cope with the number of murderers in her lineage.

Don't think we will accept the very much minority woke lot to change James Bond, modernise of course but a woman he ain't.
New James Bond on 13:04 - Aug 29 with 5656 views1885_SFC

Whatever next - a Trans Bond 007 FFS?

People like Sogs are feeding the machine & it's got nothing to do with 'moving with the times'.

I see Argos got a lot of stick on their website recently for delivery of large/heavy items. It referred to their "Two-man delivery team" for items like sofas, wardrobes, etc. That wasn't good enough for the woke brigade/feminist army, so Argos have had to update the website to "Two-person delivery team". Really? How woke can you get?

Old School is Cool

New James Bond on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 5644 viewsSouthamptonfan

It's the f@cking REPLACING of James Bond for Jane Bond that is the problem. What can't you f@ckibg see? Create a new franchise with a black, gay, trans women by all f@ckibg means for you and your small band of friends to enjoy, but don't GET RID of the multi billion pound franchise that everyone enjoys that is James Bond, to tick a f@cking box.

I suppose you were one of the crowd watching the women in a 95% empty stadium. As long as we tick the f@cking box. When is that documentary coming on tv about Laurie Mcmenemy, played by a black women? It's f@cjibg ridiculous what is going on. James bond is James bond, a spade is a spade, Mary Poppins is a women, and football is a man's game. You can pretend all you like.

New James Bond on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 5641 viewsJaySaint

Are you Vegan?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New James Bond on 13:23 - Aug 29 with 5627 viewsJaySaint

New James Bond on 13:19 - Aug 29 by Southamptonfan

It's the f@cking REPLACING of James Bond for Jane Bond that is the problem. What can't you f@ckibg see? Create a new franchise with a black, gay, trans women by all f@ckibg means for you and your small band of friends to enjoy, but don't GET RID of the multi billion pound franchise that everyone enjoys that is James Bond, to tick a f@cking box.

I suppose you were one of the crowd watching the women in a 95% empty stadium. As long as we tick the f@cking box. When is that documentary coming on tv about Laurie Mcmenemy, played by a black women? It's f@cjibg ridiculous what is going on. James bond is James bond, a spade is a spade, Mary Poppins is a women, and football is a man's game. You can pretend all you like.

I read somewhere that at the weekend, Sunderland Ladies played straight after the mens game. 36.5k were in attendance for the mens games (despite it being on telly). Around 36k buggered off before the womens game started.

yet we are told these ladies are heroes to us?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New James Bond on 13:27 - Aug 29 with 5616 viewsSouthamptonfan

New James Bond on 13:23 - Aug 29 by JaySaint

I read somewhere that at the weekend, Sunderland Ladies played straight after the mens game. 36.5k were in attendance for the mens games (despite it being on telly). Around 36k buggered off before the womens game started.

yet we are told these ladies are heroes to us?

People arn't interested in the women's games. They can try to f@king force it on us as much as they like. They can f@ck off. I like what I like. I like James Bond played by a man, and they take it away to appease 0.001% of the population. The f@ckers.

New James Bond on 14:32 - Aug 29 with 5586 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 13:19 - Aug 29 by JaySaint

Are you Vegan?

No, but what has that got to do with anything?
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:33 - Aug 29 with 5586 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 13:19 - Aug 29 by JaySaint

Are you Vegan?

New James Bond on 14:39 - Aug 29 with 5568 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 13:27 - Aug 29 by Southamptonfan

People arn't interested in the women's games. They can try to f@king force it on us as much as they like. They can f@ck off. I like what I like. I like James Bond played by a man, and they take it away to appease 0.001% of the population. The f@ckers.

Happy for the new Bond to be Idris Elba?
New James Bond on 15:09 - Aug 29 with 5536 viewsSouthamptonfan

New James Bond on 14:39 - Aug 29 by Sadoldgit

Happy for the new Bond to be Idris Elba?

James Bond has always been a white heterosexual man. That's who he is. A film about Nelson Mandela, should be a black man because that's who he is, he is black. I would be f@cking appalled if they played that role with a white man. Get it?????? Create a new f@cking franchise with whoever, with a different name but James Bond is a white heterosexual man. What is so f@cking difficult to understand. You want to call a tree a f@cking kettle?

New James Bond on 15:21 - Aug 29 with 5518 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 15:09 - Aug 29 by Southamptonfan

James Bond has always been a white heterosexual man. That's who he is. A film about Nelson Mandela, should be a black man because that's who he is, he is black. I would be f@cking appalled if they played that role with a white man. Get it?????? Create a new f@cking franchise with whoever, with a different name but James Bond is a white heterosexual man. What is so f@cking difficult to understand. You want to call a tree a f@cking kettle?

Calm down dear. I am not disagreeing with you. If they bring in someone like him then yes, they should give him a different identity. I haven’t seen the previous film but didn’t Bond retire and wasn’t the 007 number given to a female? This is my point. 007 can be however they want it to be. It doesn’t have to be a white bloke called James Bond for ever.
New James Bond on 15:26 - Aug 29 with 5512 viewsSouthamptonfan

New James Bond on 15:21 - Aug 29 by Sadoldgit

Calm down dear. I am not disagreeing with you. If they bring in someone like him then yes, they should give him a different identity. I haven’t seen the previous film but didn’t Bond retire and wasn’t the 007 number given to a female? This is my point. 007 can be however they want it to be. It doesn’t have to be a white bloke called James Bond for ever.

The franchise makes billions and is one of the most successful and popular films ever to be made. So the reason for changing it is?

The answer is something like ticking a f@cking box.

New James Bond on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 5483 viewsSadoldgit

New James Bond on 15:26 - Aug 29 by Southamptonfan

The franchise makes billions and is one of the most successful and popular films ever to be made. So the reason for changing it is?

The answer is something like ticking a f@cking box.

Or maybe they feel that they have gone as far as they can with that particular character and want to freshen the franchise up a bit? For me it’s never been the same since Sean Connery left the role anyway 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024