Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A step in the right direction 10:19 - Sep 8 with 1635 viewsCatullus

Right, I votd to leave the EU and it has really irrtated that some EU members, notably France, have been seemingly trying to punish the UK for brexit but maybe common sense has taken over. The Russian invasion has brought countries together like they haven't been since WW2. OK, there are a few exceptions like Maybe the Czech Republic but over all nearly everybody wants to help Ukraine. The EU is putting together an "energy club"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62822368

The UK is apparently invited and I say go for it, work with the EU on this. Maybe it will improve the EU/Uk relationship and we can work together on other stuff for the greater good. By other stuff I only mean trade, the political empire building still turns me off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A step in the right direction on 19:40 - Sep 8 with 1545 viewsBoundy

agree but didn't we used to belong to the EEC now that was worthy organisation so much so De Gaulle voted against us joining twice

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

A step in the right direction on 19:45 - Sep 8 with 1540 viewsDr_Winston

Absolutely.

European Nations working together to foster peace, trade and security is a wonderful idea worth supporting.

European Politicians working together to end democracy, accountability and national freedom need to be fought wherever they fester.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024