Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! 13:00 - Sep 8 with 1395 viewsSaintNick

"Following further evaluation this morning, the Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision," a statement said.

"The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral."

Prince Charles is now with her and the Duke of Cambridge is on his way.

The Duchess of Cornwall has also travelled to Balmoral.

Looks like they are preparing the country for the worst

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 13:17 - Sep 8 with 1356 viewsthissceptredsaint

Do you think Truss slipped her something? She's anti monarchy
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 1351 viewsElijahK

Anything been announced on what it is she’s actually got? Or are Frye just keeping it very low and quiet?

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 13:46 - Sep 8 with 1309 views1885_SFC

Sadly it would appear that 'Operation London Bridge' will be implemented very soon now.

Amazing that she is the only monarch that I have ever known - and I'm certainly no Spring chicken!

Old School is Cool

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 14:10 - Sep 8 with 1265 viewsSonicBoom

"Looks like they are preparing the country for the worst"

Err she's 96 Nick. I don't think her demise will be a massive surprise to the country do you?
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 14:29 - Sep 8 with 1240 viewsSaintsforeverj

Very sad news. A wonderful lady.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 14:56 - Sep 8 with 1185 viewsdwayne_dibley

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 13:46 - Sep 8 by 1885_SFC

Sadly it would appear that 'Operation London Bridge' will be implemented very soon now.

Amazing that she is the only monarch that I have ever known - and I'm certainly no Spring chicken!

why not the Itchen Bridge

still she is a wonderful lady who has served the country well, God Bless her

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:07 - Sep 8 with 1165 viewsSalisburySaint

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 13:46 - Sep 8 by 1885_SFC

Unfortunately it looks like ‘Operation Unicorn’, not London Bridge will be necessary

A sad day GSTQ
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:41 - Sep 8 with 1100 viewskingslandstand1

All 4 of her kids with her as well as William and Harry. Let's just hope Harry hasn't got his missus with him after all she has done for the Royal family
Login to get fewer ads

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:47 - Sep 8 with 1092 viewsSaintsforeverj

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:41 - Sep 8 by kingslandstand1

All 4 of her kids with her as well as William and Harry. Let's just hope Harry hasn't got his missus with him after all she has done for the Royal family

She will stick around for the photo opportunities, I expect.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:59 - Sep 8 with 1085 viewskingolaf

Hope it doesn’t mean the football will be off this weekend.

She is a marvellous woman and has been a magnificent Head of State.

Think the monarchy should die with her though.
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 16:18 - Sep 8 with 1055 viewsBerber

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 15:59 - Sep 8 by kingolaf

Hope it doesn’t mean the football will be off this weekend.

She is a marvellous woman and has been a magnificent Head of State.

Think the monarchy should die with her though.

Given what our political system has served up for the past decade or tw, I’d say that an elected head of state would not work out very well. Despite Charley being a tit, it won’t be for long in the bog scheme of things. Though Idoubt that I will be singing God Save the King until the next one.
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 17:29 - Sep 8 with 968 viewsHeisenberg

There will be no football. And 24 media drivel telling us all we are all devastated. It will go on and on for weeks.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 18:27 - Sep 8 with 891 viewskingolaf

Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 17:29 - Sep 8 by Heisenberg

There will be no football. And 24 media drivel telling us all we are all devastated. It will go on and on for weeks.

Will be like COVID all over again.
Queen's Doctors Concerned For Her Health ! on 19:18 - Sep 8 with 781 viewsdwayne_dibley

get real, some things are more important

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024