Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues 09:10 - Sep 11 with 1660 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58513/football-fixtures-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 09:37 - Sep 11 with 1618 viewsPatfromPoole

Re the last paragraph.

All you needed to say was Liverpool and Celtic fans.

They are the major problem.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 1591 viewsSaintNick

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 09:37 - Sep 11 by PatfromPoole

Re the last paragraph.

There was an issue at Hearts who are the Edinburgh equivalent of Rangers, you would have expected it at Hibernian, but not Hearts.

I do agree with you about Liverpool & Celtic although obviously it wouldnt be so bad at Anfield as by your own calculations the last Scouser has long since left Anfield and I'm not so sure the Scandinavians are really that bothered about the queen

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 11:28 - Sep 11 with 1496 viewsChesham_Saint

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 09:37 - Sep 11 by PatfromPoole

Re the last paragraph.

And that, Pat, is why Celtic always sit so comfortably within my top 3 despised football clubs.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 14:10 - Sep 11 with 1406 viewscocklebreath

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 09:55 - Sep 11 by SaintNick

There was an issue at Hearts who are the Edinburgh equivalent of Rangers, you would have expected it at Hibernian, but not Hearts.

I do agree with you about Liverpool & Celtic although obviously it wouldnt be so bad at Anfield as by your own calculations the last Scouser has long since left Anfield and I'm not so sure the Scandinavians are really that bothered about the queen

It’s okay the Surrey reds hate the monarchy as well

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 15:10 - Sep 11 with 1378 viewsSaintsforeverj

They won't play PL games, I suspect. They won't have the resources. They could play Villa v Saints, but I doubt they will bother playing one game whilst the others in London and other areas, get postponed.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 1207 viewsPatfromPoole

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 15:10 - Sep 11 by Saintsforeverj

They won't play PL games, I suspect. They won't have the resources. They could play Villa v Saints, but I doubt they will bother playing one game whilst the others in London and other areas, get postponed.

Looks like you may well be right, sir.

[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 21:54]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 22:17 - Sep 11 with 1185 viewsSaintsforeverj

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 21:53 - Sep 11 by PatfromPoole

Looks like you may well be right, sir.

[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 21:54]

I saw the police in Edinburgh today. There were what looked like thousands of them. London will come to a stand-still at the weekend. Not only that, terrorism is a massive threat, as every leader in the world and many other famous people will be in London from next weekend. The last thing they want to worry about is hundreds of thousands of football fans. I do think though, that the lower league games should go ahead.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 22:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 17:49 - Sep 12 with 1044 views1885_SFC

Match is deffo ON according to OS...

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-09-12/announcement-aston-villa-southampt

PL statement - seven of the ten games to go ahead...

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2788625

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 20:57 - Sep 12 with 966 viewssaintwizzler

Football Fixtures Set To Resume Subject To Resourcing Issues on 17:49 - Sep 12 by 1885_SFC

Match is deffo ON according to OS...

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-09-12/announcement-aston-villa-southampt

PL statement - seven of the ten games to go ahead...

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2788625

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024