Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) 11:44 - Sep 12 with 18403 viewsChaffRAFC

The EFL have confirmed tomorrow nights games will go ahead following the utterly nonsensical decision to make football in this country stop at the weekend:

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:45 - Sep 12 with 9971 viewsChaffRAFC

TVOS preview:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/58514/tvos-preview-rochdale

Refwatch:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/58500/refwatch-rochdale-v-l

BlackdogBlue's Prediction League:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/287117/prediction-league-2

RochdaleAFC.com Prediction League:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 17:53 - Sep 12 with 9556 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 19:19 - Sep 12 with 9394 viewsHullDale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 07:42 - Sep 13 with 8960 viewsHullDale

Does 'the curse' still exist?

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 10:43 - Sep 13 with 8832 viewsjonahwhereru

I have travelled up for tonight’s game. With EBJ having had more time with his players I am hopeful for a decent performance. Under normal circumstances a draw would be a decent result, but we really need to pick up a win for everyone’s sake.
Don’t tend to get involved in personnel and tactical debates, but I would like to see Malley start.
UTD
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:00 - Sep 13 with 8776 viewsDaleneverwalkalone

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 10:43 - Sep 13 by jonahwhereru

I have travelled up for tonight’s game. With EBJ having had more time with his players I am hopeful for a decent performance. Under normal circumstances a draw would be a decent result, but we really need to pick up a win for everyone’s sake.
Don’t tend to get involved in personnel and tactical debates, but I would like to see Malley start.
UTD

Been saying this for a while. Don,t quite know why he never even got on against Carlisle. The lad has obvious skill, speed and strength. Can,t think it’s a fitness thing as he wouldn’t be on the bench
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:22 - Sep 13 with 8706 views49thseason

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:00 - Sep 13 by Daleneverwalkalone

Been saying this for a while. Don,t quite know why he never even got on against Carlisle. The lad has obvious skill, speed and strength. Can,t think it’s a fitness thing as he wouldn’t be on the bench

Trying not to attract too much attention until we can get him onto a longer contract?
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 8662 viewsDaleneverwalkalone

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:22 - Sep 13 by 49thseason

Trying not to attract too much attention until we can get him onto a longer contract?

You know, that crossed my mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 12:05 - Sep 13 with 8590 views442Dale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 11:00 - Sep 13 by Daleneverwalkalone

To be fair, we’ve all only seen him in brief appearances so there may be reasons the manager chose not to start him at Carlisle.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 8146 viewsdavidab2202

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 12:05 - Sep 13 by 442Dale

To be fair, we’ve all only seen him in brief appearances so there may be reasons the manager chose not to start him at Carlisle.

Perhaps the goal he scored at Lincoln might get him a start tonight
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 19:04 - Sep 13 with 7754 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:25 - Sep 13 with 7301 viewsDaleFan7

Pretty mundane game up until now. Now it's 0-1 Odoh p!ssing about and lost it on the edge of the box twice.
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:28 - Sep 13 with 7262 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:25 - Sep 13 by DaleFan7

Pretty mundane game up until now. Now it's 0-1 Odoh p!ssing about and lost it on the edge of the box twice.

Was Diagouraga trying to shepherd it out for a corner that caused the problem in the first place. Odoh could have cleared it too. Pity because both of them had started well.
They are the better team & our keeper made a great save just before the game. Their right winger looks too good for League 2 & is causing us a lot of problems
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 7130 viewsrichfoad32

Rodney wasted stuck out on the left, can't understand it after he and Quigley linked up so well at Carlisle.
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 7128 viewsRotherhamDale

Half time.

That was shite

Possession with progression.

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:39 - Sep 13 with 7054 viewsSaxonDale

We’ve done ok- definitely improved since Stockdale, but we’re still a fair bit off. Seems like I’ve gone through everyone of Stockdale’s signings but I think Diagouraga has been poor and we could do with the midfield being 10 yards further forward at time as they’re playing through us too often.

Quigley looks a handful and Graham has been our MOTM except for O’Donnell.We look much more solid with Keohane back too.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 20:41]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 13 with 7011 viewsHullDale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:40 - Sep 13 with 7007 viewsSaxonDale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:37 - Sep 13 by richfoad32

Rodney wasted stuck out on the left, can't understand it after he and Quigley linked up so well at Carlisle.

Rodney, like most attackers signed by Stockdale, looks better playing through the middle.

I’d bring on Malley soon.
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:44 - Sep 13 with 6917 viewsHullDale

Hendo & Ball off.

Rodney up top with Quigley. Malley on just behind them.

Odoh to the left, Sinclair on to the right.

These remind me a lot of Forest Green last season. Decent side - but we could, & should, be getting after them.
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:48 - Sep 13 with 6853 views442Dale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:37 - Sep 13 by richfoad32

He played on the left at Carlisle it’s that Orient are forcing him back. They’ve been excellent.

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:52 - Sep 13 with 6762 viewscumbria_dale

I'd be very excited if I were an Orient fan. Pace down the wings, midfielders who can pick out passes. Their number 2 and 7 are a heck of a combination down the right side. Look a force to be reckoned with.

We've competed OK but Orient look dangerous
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 20:53]
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:54 - Sep 13 with 6716 views442Dale

First test for those involved in the Overcoaters, they need to come out and make a statement about the flares.

Really embarrassing to hear the “no pyro no party” song too.

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 21:03 - Sep 13 with 6590 views442Dale

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 20:54 - Sep 13 by 442Dale

First test for those involved in the Overcoaters, they need to come out and make a statement about the flares.

Really embarrassing to hear the “no pyro no party” song too.

Good response!

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 21:17 - Sep 13 with 6377 viewsFrog

Good, Henderson off.
Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 21:26 - Sep 13 with 6259 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread - Leyton Orient (h) on 21:17 - Sep 13 by Frog

Good, Henderson off.

They haven't been as good this half & almost look as if they are seeing it out for a 1-0. Still quick & dangerous on the break but while there is only a goal in it there's always a chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024