Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train strikes for city away 16:55 - Sep 22 with 1794 viewsfranniesTache

Looks like there's a strike on all train lines for the day of the City away game, which means i'm not going to be going, bit gutted to be fair as i was looking forward to a decent piss up in manchester.

https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/rmt-announces-new-strike-date-in-national-rail-dispu
Train strikes for city away on 17:03 - Sep 22 with 1729 viewsSouthamptonfan

That's nice of them, f@cking unions. I don't get tickets anymore. I'm a member and it f@cking sold out before it went to members anyway. They make you get tickets in the first few days and then they either change it for TV, strikes, and the every other f@cking excuse, so I wouldn't bother in future.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2022 17:05]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Train strikes for city away on 17:12 - Sep 22 with 1703 viewsfranniesTache

Train strikes for city away on 17:03 - Sep 22 by Southamptonfan

That's nice of them, f@cking unions. I don't get tickets anymore. I'm a member and it f@cking sold out before it went to members anyway. They make you get tickets in the first few days and then they either change it for TV, strikes, and the every other f@cking excuse, so I wouldn't bother in future.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2022 17:05]

the tv fixtures are almost always announced before the tickets are put on sale, can only remember a handful of times they've changed them after.
Train strikes for city away on 20:38 - Sep 22 with 1610 viewsSalisburySaint

Typical Just booked train tickets this morning, but will get refund if no trains running, so now booked up a guest house in Manchester
Train strikes for city away on 20:52 - Sep 22 with 1590 viewsBuggalugs

Saw this earlier. Fvcking pain in the arse and doubt I’ll bother either now. All hotels in Manc seem to be north of £150pn and fvck driving there and back in a day….already had to do that for Leicester, Cambridge and Villa cos of strikes or no trains back. Take the boozing and day out away and there’s very little appeal in spunking a load of dough solely on the football.

Anyone know where you stand with getting money back from SFC on tickets if you can no longer go?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Train strikes for city away on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 1572 viewsPatfromPoole

Train strikes for city away on 20:52 - Sep 22 by Buggalugs

Saw this earlier. Fvcking pain in the arse and doubt I’ll bother either now. All hotels in Manc seem to be north of £150pn and fvck driving there and back in a day….already had to do that for Leicester, Cambridge and Villa cos of strikes or no trains back. Take the boozing and day out away and there’s very little appeal in spunking a load of dough solely on the football.

Anyone know where you stand with getting money back from SFC on tickets if you can no longer go?

I think they will issue a refund if you can get the ticket back to the ticket office at least a day before the game. You might want proof of posting, I’d suggest.

This is of course on the highly questionable assumption they have sent it to you in the first place……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Train strikes for city away on 22:27 - Sep 22 with 1522 viewsMytchettSaint

Train strikes for city away on 21:06 - Sep 22 by PatfromPoole

I think they will issue a refund if you can get the ticket back to the ticket office at least a day before the game. You might want proof of posting, I’d suggest.

This is of course on the highly questionable assumption they have sent it to you in the first place……

Mine arrived today. I was most surprised.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Train strikes for city away on 00:00 - Sep 23 with 1469 viewsericofarabia

A rare advantage of being close enough to Manc to be able be A Bus Whanqker for the day😂
At least The Metro isnt affected. Maybe some post match beers ?
Train strikes for city away on 10:43 - Sep 24 with 1264 viewsdwayne_dibley

you could look at it as an act of mercy by the rail union. Even the CWU wants to shield Saints customers from the horror

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024