Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement 06:29 - Oct 8 with 2451 viewssaint68

Domenico Tedesco and Enzo Maresca being touted about.

Exciting!!

Surely another Man City recruit would be abuse of power over our feeder club.

As for Tedesco..no thanks .
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 6:38]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement on 09:16 - Oct 8 with 2293 viewsdirk_doone

Not long to wait now to find out. I assume they'll make the announcement after the City game.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement on 09:31 - Oct 8 with 2274 viewsPatfromPoole

Today’s game might put Maresca off us….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement on 17:49 - Oct 8 with 2019 viewsPoirot

Jess Thorup
2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement on 18:00 - Oct 8 with 1991 viewsSouthamptonfan

2 cracking foreign named managers emerge as the planks replacement on 09:16 - Oct 8 by dirk_doone

Not long to wait now to find out. I assume they'll make the announcement after the City game.

Just a few more games until the WC. West Ham and Bournemouth being key games. We may get a few points to keep us above the bottom 3. Will they give Ralph just a few more games? We will save f@cking 3 or 4 million if we can wait until January before having to pay Ralph off. I bet it's the money that's making them stall. They won't want to have to pay him for November and December as well as a new manager for doing nothing.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 18:02]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024