Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. 23:27 - Oct 11 with 9728 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kudos to this Dutch MEP for getting to the truth. "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:38 - Oct 12 with 1397 viewsCatullus

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:22 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

More could have been done to keep them open IMO. They could have staggered the kids attendance for half the week (they did that eventually anyway). Hell, if they'd put up big marquees for when it rained and taught the kids in the open air it would have been something. The risk of outdoors transmission was basically zero.

Sadly there are too many parents out there who only pay attention to their kids when they're standing in front of the telly. Asking them to remote school was never going to work and a generation of already deprived kids are even further lost.

My son was online for all his lessons whereas a few times, his teachers weren't! Like many kids my sons recent report admits that he's behind in his development but he is catching up. He's doing well in maths having been moved up a stream recently and his English teacher speaks very highly of him. I know there are issues and many kids are behind but it can be caught up with, or maybe we are just lucky?

I have to say, I made a big argument about freedom of speech but I was really hoping we wouldn't revisit this particular version of vaccine talk. I was hoing we'd talk about things going forward and not see people spouting more propaganda and lies.

Freedom of speech does come with its own roblems though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:58 - Oct 12 with 1362 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:28 - Oct 12 by Jack123

I agree Tummer, they did say that.

I just can't wait for this covid enquiry to start, though from I saw on the news, it's going to take a good few years.

It only seemed like yesterday they were threatening nursing and caring staff, they would be sacked if they didn't have the vaccination, to protect the vulnerable , fast forward to present day, and some people think that didn't happen.

What this director of Pfizer is now admitting, was the whole basis the government was pushing the vax pass, it's not that important to me anymore, but let's not pretend, that they didn't do it.

They didn't say it at all.

I can vividly remember Jonathan Van Tam standing at his lectern saying "they will reduce transmission, but we don't know by how much". That was true. Absolutely true.

Care staff were threatened with the sack. That wasn't a wise move. Why someone working in that field wouldn't be vaccinated is completely beyond me though.

Vaccine passports had their place until the virus mutated from the Delta variant on. That was Summer 2021, pretty much when the passports were gotten rid of.

We got this spot on in the UK. I don't have a political "side" but the right are just misrepresting this, either deliberately or not.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:06 - Oct 12 with 1342 viewsGwyn737

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:38 - Oct 12 by Catullus

My son was online for all his lessons whereas a few times, his teachers weren't! Like many kids my sons recent report admits that he's behind in his development but he is catching up. He's doing well in maths having been moved up a stream recently and his English teacher speaks very highly of him. I know there are issues and many kids are behind but it can be caught up with, or maybe we are just lucky?

I have to say, I made a big argument about freedom of speech but I was really hoping we wouldn't revisit this particular version of vaccine talk. I was hoing we'd talk about things going forward and not see people spouting more propaganda and lies.

Freedom of speech does come with its own roblems though.

This won’t turn into a 20+ pager, Cat.

It’s done. It’s only the fully time conspiracy theorists left making any kind of counter argument.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:31 - Oct 12 with 1329 viewshobo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:14 - Oct 12 by Scotia

Where are the claims made by Pfizer, or anyone else, that vaccines stop transmission that we're blindly parroting?

In two years and countless threads I haven't seen one.

It's a shame the covid thread was deleted as there was a load of users here claiming the same thing. Yourself included if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, take your pick

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:52 - Oct 12 with 1311 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:31 - Oct 12 by hobo

It's a shame the covid thread was deleted as there was a load of users here claiming the same thing. Yourself included if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, take your pick

I don't need to take my pick. They're all sound bites of people saying transmission will be reduced and so will serious illness and death. They're absolutely right.

The only dated one is from before Delta when reduction in transmission was at its peak. Everything regarding transmission is irrelevant after that point, that's just evolution. Unfortunately most Anti-vaxers are yet to experience this.

So, still waiting for some evidence of someone from Pfizer claiming their vaccine would stop transmission?

Or has this Dutch far right politician just made up an answer to his own question?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:55 - Oct 12 with 1308 viewsJack123

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:58 - Oct 12 by Scotia

They didn't say it at all.

I can vividly remember Jonathan Van Tam standing at his lectern saying "they will reduce transmission, but we don't know by how much". That was true. Absolutely true.

Care staff were threatened with the sack. That wasn't a wise move. Why someone working in that field wouldn't be vaccinated is completely beyond me though.

Vaccine passports had their place until the virus mutated from the Delta variant on. That was Summer 2021, pretty much when the passports were gotten rid of.

We got this spot on in the UK. I don't have a political "side" but the right are just misrepresting this, either deliberately or not.

I disagree..

They said words like may reduce transmission..

Quick google and this is taken from BMJ, . The AstraZeneca vaccine may reduce transmission by up to 67% while the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine is 85% effective in preventing asymptomatic and symptomatic infections after the second dose.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n861

When you think about it, what other reason could they use? Or the reason for saying someone had to have had the vax to enter a venue?

I suppose it makes no odds anyway, because I suppose the only other thing they were saying, Is that if you had the vax, you were virus free and therefore could go anywhere., which was un-true.

libera nos a malo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:58 - Oct 12 with 1303 views73__73

People who believed the governments and big pharma’s narrative on covid are gullible fools.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:16 - Oct 12 with 1278 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:55 - Oct 12 by Jack123

I disagree..

They said words like may reduce transmission..

Quick google and this is taken from BMJ, . The AstraZeneca vaccine may reduce transmission by up to 67% while the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine is 85% effective in preventing asymptomatic and symptomatic infections after the second dose.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n861

When you think about it, what other reason could they use? Or the reason for saying someone had to have had the vax to enter a venue?

I suppose it makes no odds anyway, because I suppose the only other thing they were saying, Is that if you had the vax, you were virus free and therefore could go anywhere., which was un-true.

With all due respect that's exactly what I said.

Nobody has ever said that they will stop transmission and infection.

Surely this demonstrates that the OP is barking up the wrong tree. As are all anti vaxxers.
Login to get fewer ads

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:19 - Oct 12 with 1275 viewsbuilthjack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:57 - Oct 12 by max936

Was supposed to have had mine a week last Sunday, but lad was hospitalised and I missed it, ain't had chance to rebook it as of yet, I'm going to though. I was unwell myself for much of last week as well and was convinced I had it again, but I tested everyday and they were all clear, probably good I missed it now in hindsight.

Definitely better to have it. Bleeding loonies those who think they are invincible.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:38 - Oct 12 with 1258 viewsmax936

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:19 - Oct 12 by builthjack

Definitely better to have it. Bleeding loonies those who think they are invincible.

Its worked for me and mine Builty, my Brother has caught it twice, it hasn't been nice, but not to bad, his first bout was uncomfortable though, lost his taste and smell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:40 - Oct 12 with 1255 viewsJack123

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:16 - Oct 12 by Scotia

With all due respect that's exactly what I said.

Nobody has ever said that they will stop transmission and infection.

Surely this demonstrates that the OP is barking up the wrong tree. As are all anti vaxxers.

Well, it's not really on my mind anymore, just glad it's all over.

I just can't wait for the enquiry to start. And read all about it in years to come,

Edit: I think now, the poop will start hitting the fan, a little bit sooner.

[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 23:47]

libera nos a malo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 02:13 - Oct 13 with 1201 views73__73

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:19 - Oct 12 by builthjack

How you can call someone a loon when you have admitted to having 40 alcoholic drinks in two days is beyond me.

That’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:30 - Oct 13 with 1174 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:40 - Oct 12 by Jack123

Well, it's not really on my mind anymore, just glad it's all over.

I just can't wait for the enquiry to start. And read all about it in years to come,

Edit: I think now, the poop will start hitting the fan, a little bit sooner.

[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 23:47]

What was Von der Leyun supposed to do?

Wait until now to buy the vaccine? After the entire world had been vaccinated?

I can't imagine that would have been too popular. The only thing BoJo got right while PM was buying loads of doses of various vaccines early doors. If anything she should have bought more sooner.

I have no idea who this guy is but I assume some right wing but case. They all seem to be.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:55 - Oct 13 with 1162 viewsbuilthjack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 02:13 - Oct 13 by 73__73

How you can call someone a loon when you have admitted to having 40 alcoholic drinks in two days is beyond me.

That’s the pot calling the kettle black.

One thing we do know is you have a good memory. Well done.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 14:32 - Oct 13 with 1083 viewsonehunglow

So ,no need for vaccine.
There was also no need for masks or to keep distance
COVID just like bad flu

Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:10 - Oct 14 with 986 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:11 - Oct 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No vaccine in the history of the world has ever prevented transmission. So why the hell would Pfizer bother to test if this one does or not?

I wonder if any of these fools would refuse treatment if they became ill because they don’t want to support “big pharma”?

“No morphine please. It’s just a conspiracy to make money. Yes I know I’m in a massive amount of pain and there’s bloody pus dribbling out of every single one of my orifices but they aren’t getting a single penny out of me the evil bastards”

I have avoided posting on these forums due to responses to anything even slightly contentious.
However I feel I must post to prevent other s accepting the outright LIES being posted on here about the expectations of Vaccines.
Traditionally Vaccines have been expected to prevent the transmission of the desease.
Don't beleive me, believe the BRITISH SOCIETY OF IMMUNOLOGY.

https://www.immunology.org/celebrate-vaccines/public-engagement/guide-childhood-

Quote.

Quote.
"Vaccination allows your child to build up immunity in a safe and controlled environment without becoming ill with the disease and passing it to others."

How about some Science from PLOS Biology?
Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens
Quote "When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked."
Or Science.
Quote.
"Leaky vaccines are common for animal infections, including Marek's disease. Most human vaccines, on the other hand, actually prevent infection
Or Live Science.
Quote.
"Many animal vaccines are known as leaky vaccines, which means they reduce symptoms but people can still be infected by the viruses. Most human vaccines, such as for polio, and the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine are perfect vaccines, so they also stop transmission of the disease in question"

How many quotes would you like me to find before you stop spouting this kind of garbage.

Keith don't worry I won't be bothering to post anymore your censorship of current topics is too much for me to bother with, but LIES continually perpetuated are far worse than controversy.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 15:12]
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:27 - Oct 14 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:10 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

I have avoided posting on these forums due to responses to anything even slightly contentious.
However I feel I must post to prevent other s accepting the outright LIES being posted on here about the expectations of Vaccines.
Traditionally Vaccines have been expected to prevent the transmission of the desease.

https://www.immunology.org/celebrate-vaccines/public-engagement/guide-childhood-

Quote.

Quote.
"Vaccination allows your child to build up immunity in a safe and controlled environment without becoming ill with the disease and passing it to others."

Quote "When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked."
Or Science.
Quote.
"Leaky vaccines are common for animal infections, including Marek's disease. Most human vaccines, on the other hand, actually prevent infection
Or Live Science.
Quote.
"Many animal vaccines are known as leaky vaccines, which means they reduce symptoms but people can still be infected by the viruses. Most human vaccines, such as for polio, and the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine are perfect vaccines, so they also stop transmission of the disease in question"

How many quotes would you like me to find before you stop spouting this kind of garbage.

Keith don't worry I won't be bothering to post anymore your censorship of current topics is too much for me to bother with, but LIES continually perpetuated are far worse than controversy.

But don’t slink away believing lives have not been saved by vaccines and also the FACT many have died when they was none.

No need for mask either,nor wash hands,nor distance

Yeah…killers

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 941 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:27 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

But don’t slink away believing lives have not been saved by vaccines and also the FACT many have died when they was none.

No need for mask either,nor wash hands,nor distance

Yeah…killers

You think they have saved lives, because you have been told so.
But the the data says something different, non COVID excess mortality is highest where Vaccine penetration is highest.
The data shows that many of the so called non vaxxed deaths were in fact those vaccinated.
The data also shows that even COVID deaths were higher amongst the vaccinated once the temporary effects wore off.
But the likes of you and scotia do not believe in data, even governement data, except when it suits you.
I don't need to "slink off" anywhere, I have the data and you do not.
I could drown this post in adverse data, which you would ignore.
Keith will not want this to devolve in to another so called anti vax post, so I will not.
Goodbye.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:45 - Oct 14 with 892 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:10 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Quote.

Quote.

Or Science.
Quote.
Or Live Science.
Quote.

Firstly, that diagram is clearly an over simplified incredibly basic description of what a vaccine is and does. No doubt intended for the complete novice. Maybe a mother who has no knowledge of these things whatsoever, perhaps someone who watches love island or naked attraction. I’m not necessarily saying stupid but the unlearned. Yet you’ve still somehow managed to misunderstand it.

Secondly there is no such thing as a “perfect vaccine”. Even the extremely effective ones you listed don’t work all the time. I’ve known lots of people who have became ill with measles despite being vaccinated. Your source is wrong on that one.

So what I said is true and I stand by it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 18:11 - Oct 14 with 888 viewsScotia

Quote.

Quote.

Or Science.
Quote.
Or Live Science.
Quote.

Glad to see that you're spectacularly basic understanding of science endures without prejudice.

This thread is about covid vaccines, the greatest development in modern medical science, a safe and successful vaccine against a fast evolving and incredibly virulent pathogen. Covid is not measles, rubella, mumps, or polio.

Find a quote claiming the same of a covid vaccine and you may be on to something.

The frequent use of "nearly" and "most" in the quotes you use undermine your entire post.

For starters as the original post claims, did Pfizer ever claim their covid vaccine would completely prevent transmission of the virus?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 18:18 - Oct 14 with 859 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:43 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

You think they have saved lives, because you have been told so.
But the the data says something different, non COVID excess mortality is highest where Vaccine penetration is highest.
The data shows that many of the so called non vaxxed deaths were in fact those vaccinated.
The data also shows that even COVID deaths were higher amongst the vaccinated once the temporary effects wore off.
But the likes of you and scotia do not believe in data, even governement data, except when it suits you.
I don't need to "slink off" anywhere, I have the data and you do not.
I could drown this post in adverse data, which you would ignore.
Keith will not want this to devolve in to another so called anti vax post, so I will not.
Goodbye.

Having the data and understanding it are wildly different, as we've demonstrated before.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 18:23 - Oct 14 with 845 viewsonehunglow

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 18:18 - Oct 14 by Scotia

Having the data and understanding it are wildly different, as we've demonstrated before.

Some truly that arrogant to believe a virus could not attack all our way of life world wise

We had some who couldn’t believe nature is stronger than us

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 765 viewsmax936

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 18:23 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

Some truly that arrogant to believe a virus could not attack all our way of life world wise

We had some who couldn’t believe nature is stronger than us

Many many more would have died without the vaccine Rich as you know yourself, these are facts Facts.

The opinions of some on here are incredible, especially when there's irrefutable evidence that vaccines have saved many lives.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 02:29 - Oct 15 with 738 viewsJack123

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:09 - Oct 14 by max936

Many many more would have died without the vaccine Rich as you know yourself, these are facts Facts.

The opinions of some on here are incredible, especially when there's irrefutable evidence that vaccines have saved many lives.

I can't see how there could be any solid evidence, to prove the effectiveness of the vax?

Sadly, many people were still succumbing to the virus, even after having the full allocation of jabs.

Surely it's impossible to tell for certain? What would have happened with or without it? People just building up immunity?

libera nos a malo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:44 - Oct 15 with 708 viewsSirjohnalot

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 02:29 - Oct 15 by Jack123

I can't see how there could be any solid evidence, to prove the effectiveness of the vax?

Sadly, many people were still succumbing to the virus, even after having the full allocation of jabs.

Surely it's impossible to tell for certain? What would have happened with or without it? People just building up immunity?

Doctors are completely united in saying that the vaccines saved millions of lives. YouTube maniacs aren’t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024