Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lootin Town Scum 12:03 - Oct 16 with 9027 viewsNortholt_Rs

I hear their OFFICIAL website celebrated Jimmy Dunne’s possible leg break injury with a very classy ‘Job Dunne’ post complete with a photo of the horrendous challenge. They’ve now taken this down - anybody got a screen grab of this? Beale needs to put this on the dressing room wall when we play them at LR.

Oh and another idea….how about we give them 1,000 tickets like they gave us, rather than allowing a third of their home support to travel to the one away game most of them will attend all season?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Lootin Town Scum on 12:09 - Oct 16 with 6608 viewsRangersw12

Hoos said at the fans forum they will be getting a reduced allocation
Lootin Town Scum on 13:07 - Oct 16 with 6381 viewsRanger_Things

Stick that on the dressing room wall for the return game.
Lootin Town Scum on 13:42 - Oct 16 with 6218 viewsMick_S

It doesn’t matter that it’s down. That is way beyond and completely unnecessary.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lootin Town Scum on 15:20 - Oct 16 with 5938 viewsKerryE

They do have a bit of history here....back in the day during a match 'send him off' was posted up on the electronic score board after a bad tackle by the opposition.
Lootin Town Scum on 15:27 - Oct 16 with 5897 viewsCLAREMAN1995

NOBODY should celebrate a player getting injured its their career and life plus its just a game in the big picture.
Jimmy Dunne is such a class act and brilliant QPR player its hurts to see him injured while giving up his body in a lost cause.
Get well soon big boy
Lootin Town Scum on 15:57 - Oct 16 with 5786 viewsParkRoyalR

No sense of irony in their 'you'll never make the station' 1980's style chant in the 2nd Half, especially after having previous for running home from Kings Cross along the tracks. A club with no class.
Lootin Town Scum on 16:03 - Oct 16 with 5750 viewsswitchingcode

No change there then their fans are as classy as their dump of a ground.
Lootin Town Scum on 16:06 - Oct 16 with 5734 viewsflynnbo

Lootin Town Scum on 15:57 - Oct 16 by ParkRoyalR

No sense of irony in their 'you'll never make the station' 1980's style chant in the 2nd Half, especially after having previous for running home from Kings Cross along the tracks. A club with no class.

There were several chants yesterday that I hadn't heard since the 1970s/80s.
Login to get fewer ads

Lootin Town Scum on 16:09 - Oct 16 with 5726 viewsNorthernr

But let's also acknowledge here that one of their players has been racially abused by one of our twts after the match, and a section of our fans were happy to repeatedly sing about putting a bloke in a coma yesterday.

These two clubs need to get together, Hoos and whoever their Hoos is. Give them whatever apology they think they're owed for our behaviour there last season, get Jones to wind his fcking goblin neck in and shut the fck up for once, and work towards a plan for the return fixture being something less like a fcking day trip to a demilitarised zone.

This fixture is once more ratchetting up and up and up again.
Lootin Town Scum on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 5682 viewsWirralHoop

I’d be interested on the timescales here.

Did they post it when the goal went in and remove when they realised might be a serious injury?
Lootin Town Scum on 16:40 - Oct 16 with 5622 viewsRangersw12

Lootin Town Scum on 16:09 - Oct 16 by Northernr

But let's also acknowledge here that one of their players has been racially abused by one of our twts after the match, and a section of our fans were happy to repeatedly sing about putting a bloke in a coma yesterday.

These two clubs need to get together, Hoos and whoever their Hoos is. Give them whatever apology they think they're owed for our behaviour there last season, get Jones to wind his fcking goblin neck in and shut the fck up for once, and work towards a plan for the return fixture being something less like a fcking day trip to a demilitarised zone.

Sorry but I don't think we need to apologise for anything we did last season.

There has always been bad blood between the fans. We don't like them and they don't like us and that's not going to change
Lootin Town Scum on 16:46 - Oct 16 with 5602 viewsLtfc

Lootin Town Scum on 16:21 - Oct 16 by WirralHoop

I’d be interested on the timescales here.

Did they post it when the goal went in and remove when they realised might be a serious injury?

I think it was taken down once it was realised a serious injury.
Lootin Town Scum on 16:59 - Oct 16 with 5563 viewsRangersw12

Lootin Town Scum on 16:46 - Oct 16 by Ltfc

Shouldn't have been put up in the first place
Lootin Town Scum on 17:16 - Oct 16 with 5515 viewsthemodfather

opinions may change when the "coma" court case comes up, soon.
always an edge to this fixture, but qpr must not allow near 3000 lootown fans in our ground next time we meet. why give them any added boost? give them 750, away season ticket holders and then supporters club members etc , stop them turning up mob handed for theur cup final in london.
Lootin Town Scum on 17:23 - Oct 16 with 5481 viewsjohnhoop

Yeah, 7.45 pm on 29th December. Looking really appealing that one.
Lootin Town Scum on 17:39 - Oct 16 with 5391 viewsMick_S

Lootin Town Scum on 16:46 - Oct 16 by Ltfc

I believe so Lt. As also posted, it should never, ever been there at all.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lootin Town Scum on 17:49 - Oct 16 with 5334 viewsBoston

Lootin Town Scum on 16:40 - Oct 16 by Rangersw12

There has always been bad blood between the fans. We don't like them and they don't like us and that's not going to change

Nigh on forty years anyway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lootin Town Scum on 20:08 - Oct 16 with 4893 viewsjoe90

Lootin Town Scum on 20:27 - Oct 16 with 4839 viewsLblock

Lootin Town Scum on 16:40 - Oct 16 by Rangersw12

Agreed

I don’t recall an apology when knives were used pre match in the cup game years back and seven or eight of our everyday fans got multiple stitches.
They hate us, we hate them.

Also agreed it’s a bloody pain when this lot, Millwall, Cardiff etc come town but that’s the fault of the sensative authorities. Just lock em in for 15 or so mins like the old days and bollox to rights; I get that’ll mean same for us in the away game but everyone knows where they stand then.

It grinds my nuts to be so put upon when we’re the bloody home fans!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lootin Town Scum on 21:55 - Oct 16 with 4615 viewsManinBlack

Lootin Town Scum on 17:16 - Oct 16 by themodfather

opinions may change when the "coma" court case comes up, soon.
always an edge to this fixture, but qpr must not allow near 3000 lootown fans in our ground next time we meet. why give them any added boost? give them 750, away season ticket holders and then supporters club members etc , stop them turning up mob handed for theur cup final in london.

Totally agree with this. We should not be letting them have all the away end when we only get half at their place. I would imagine their hooligan element are not amongst season ticket holders and members. They seem to cause more trouble than even Millwall when we play them.

If Celtic can restrict Rangers away support and the Gers do the same to Celtic to cut down trouble in Glasgow then we should be capable of heavily restricting clubs with troublesome away support.

The hatred of their fans towards us appears to have been passed on to the club officials and their manager where all of them seem desperate to beat us and goad us.

Having said that I don't get why any of our fans would target a Luton player for racist comments when our team is made up of mixed races.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 21:58]
Lootin Town Scum on 22:01 - Oct 16 with 4573 viewsSydneyRs

It's one thing idiot fans doing something, quite another when it's an official club channel.
Lootin Town Scum on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 4556 viewsozexile

I think it's time everyone grew up on both sides and moved onto the next fixture.
Lootin Town Scum on 07:29 - Oct 17 with 4217 viewsNortholt_Rs

Lootin Town Scum on 12:09 - Oct 16 by Rangersw12

Hoos said at the fans forum they will be getting a reduced allocation

Scum club

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Lootin Town Scum on 08:10 - Oct 17 with 4101 viewstraininvain

Playing devils advocate, Dunne limped off the pitch and it didn’t look a serious injury at the time. Initially I thought he was maybe concussed as the ball hit him straight in face.

Luton’s social media post was in bad taste and it shouldn’t have been done in the first place. But I would wager that they didn’t know the full extent of Dunne’s injury hence it was taken down once they found out that he might have broken his leg.

Agree with Clive that more needs to be done to try and defuse the situation before someone else gets seriously hurt at one of these games. I know the rivalry runs deep but violence has no place at football in this day and age.
Lootin Town Scum on 08:20 - Oct 17 with 4053 viewsconnell10

Lootin Town Scum on 08:10 - Oct 17 by traininvain

Playing devils advocate, Dunne limped off the pitch and it didn’t look a serious injury at the time. Initially I thought he was maybe concussed as the ball hit him straight in face.

Luton’s social media post was in bad taste and it shouldn’t have been done in the first place. But I would wager that they didn’t know the full extent of Dunne’s injury hence it was taken down once they found out that he might have broken his leg.

Agree with Clive that more needs to be done to try and defuse the situation before someone else gets seriously hurt at one of these games. I know the rivalry runs deep but violence has no place at football in this day and age.

so has he broke his leg? Anyone know?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024