Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton 15:52 - Nov 3 with 5057 viewsPoirot

6% increase in the last ten years via the census.

So we need to add on plenty more that didnt do it.

Dont mention poor old leicester on 41% !

and poor old london has areas over 50%
[Post edited 3 Nov 2022 15:56]
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 14:18 - Nov 4 with 1074 viewsChesham_Saint

I can't wait for the thread on Gypsies and how they're so misunderstood and a boon to the local economy....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 14:29 - Nov 4 with 1061 viewssolent_toffee

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 13:57 - Nov 4 by Bazza

Why do you think illegals don’t use hospitals? Ever been asked to show any ID in A&E? Or dentist or landlord?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 13:59]

I’ve worked for years with refugees and asylum seekers, once a negative decision has been made they have no recourse to public funds. Without a national insurance number they won’t get any benefit, housing etc. They can’t enrol at colleges. This is not my opinion, this is fact.

During Covid I volunteered at an emergency housing shelter. The vast majority were those who were failed asylum seekers or had come here illegally and lost their jobs due to Covid and couldn’t return home due to travel restrictions. All the funding came from donations and they couldn’t receive any medical help whatsoever.

Whenever I’ve gone to hospital, I’ve always been asked my name, DOB, confirm address etc. I’m sure there are ways of giving false information to get emergency support, but it wouldn’t get them further treatment.
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 17:13 - Nov 4 with 981 viewsBazza

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 14:29 - Nov 4 by solent_toffee

I’ve worked for years with refugees and asylum seekers, once a negative decision has been made they have no recourse to public funds. Without a national insurance number they won’t get any benefit, housing etc. They can’t enrol at colleges. This is not my opinion, this is fact.

During Covid I volunteered at an emergency housing shelter. The vast majority were those who were failed asylum seekers or had come here illegally and lost their jobs due to Covid and couldn’t return home due to travel restrictions. All the funding came from donations and they couldn’t receive any medical help whatsoever.

Whenever I’ve gone to hospital, I’ve always been asked my name, DOB, confirm address etc. I’m sure there are ways of giving false information to get emergency support, but it wouldn’t get them further treatment.

Well, I bow to your greater experience but it's not my personal experience and I note you were not asked for your NI number, A&E are perhaps not so zealous thankfully.
I watched a documentary about a UK hospital trying to recover costs from a Spanish patient the same happens in Spain when you do have to show ID/ cc before treatment so that they apparently recover cost from the nhs.
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 20:04 - Nov 4 with 944 viewscocklebreath

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 10:58 - Nov 4 by Bazza

Such much nonsense there. Brexit was about controlling immigration so that the nhs, schools and other services were not overrun by a flood of illegals such as is happening now under a weak governance.

Gullible. You really believe that?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 07:02 - Nov 5 with 878 viewshuelinsaint

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 20:04 - Nov 4 by cocklebreath

Gullible. You really believe that?

He has to believe it because he knows he was sold a pup but can't admit it.
We've had Brexit Party/ Tory government throughout the brexit timeline,brexiters signed off on the deal,brexiters were charged with implementing the deal.
I think it's time to realise it was a con to manage upheaval in the conservative party
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 15:35 - Nov 5 with 795 viewsBazza

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 07:02 - Nov 5 by huelinsaint

He has to believe it because he knows he was sold a pup but can't admit it.
We've had Brexit Party/ Tory government throughout the brexit timeline,brexiters signed off on the deal,brexiters were charged with implementing the deal.
I think it's time to realise it was a con to manage upheaval in the conservative party

How crazy can you get, Huelin (apart from being a Saints fan that is)? Did you really want to be dominated and outvoted continually by the Germany/France axis governed by unelected, overpaid Commissioners with a wasteful organisation based in 2 locations, with no accounts signed off for the last10 years?
The Tories in my view were reluctantly in favour of Brexit but despite the majority referendum vote implementation is still ongoing as you know.
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 15:47 - Nov 5 with 790 viewsDorsetIan

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 15:35 - Nov 5 by Bazza

How crazy can you get, Huelin (apart from being a Saints fan that is)? Did you really want to be dominated and outvoted continually by the Germany/France axis governed by unelected, overpaid Commissioners with a wasteful organisation based in 2 locations, with no accounts signed off for the last10 years?
The Tories in my view were reluctantly in favour of Brexit but despite the majority referendum vote implementation is still ongoing as you know.

Whatever the minor dent the UK‘s ego in having to come to collective agreement with Germans and the French, unfettered access to the single market and the freedoms for British citizens and businesses that membership of the EU brought far outweighed them.

Now that people can actually experience what they have lost, they are seeing the error of their ways in increasing numbers.

But I reckon it’ll be 5 years at least, and a lot more pain, before we rejoin the EEA and Customs Union.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 19:02 - Nov 5 with 760 viewsBazza

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 15:47 - Nov 5 by DorsetIan

Whatever the minor dent the UK‘s ego in having to come to collective agreement with Germans and the French, unfettered access to the single market and the freedoms for British citizens and businesses that membership of the EU brought far outweighed them.

Now that people can actually experience what they have lost, they are seeing the error of their ways in increasing numbers.

But I reckon it’ll be 5 years at least, and a lot more pain, before we rejoin the EEA and Customs Union.

Nothing to do with the UKs ego just don’t want to be part of the failing United States of Europe with their own inflation, energy and immigration issues and their bonus issues of the eastern members and Italy.
Login to get fewer ads

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 22:13 - Nov 5 with 728 viewsDorsetIan

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 19:02 - Nov 5 by Bazza

Nothing to do with the UKs ego just don’t want to be part of the failing United States of Europe with their own inflation, energy and immigration issues and their bonus issues of the eastern members and Italy.

Whatever negative value you ascribe to those issues (and granted some ascribe more than others), the value of being in the single market was a much more tangible and valuable benefit. At least in the medium term.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 22:58 - Nov 5 with 702 viewsMessysaints

Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 15:47 - Nov 5 by DorsetIan

i will never vote to rejoin......

Rather pay a fiver for a loaf of bread than rejoin that shit hole.
Near on 25% Foreginers In Southampton on 11:11 - Nov 6 with 622 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11394369/amp/Why-d

Worth the trip over the Channel for a mansion?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024