Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again 20:06 - Nov 4 with 3107 viewsPoirot

"You have to accept that we will have 10-15 defeats per season.”

Ok that might be the case but do you say this to the media ?

A defeatist attitude

Add on CEO Semmens blaming fans for poor performances and the Chairman saying some tinpot turkish side are better than us.....

what a mess

If hes still here during the WC then things will get nasty
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 20:10]
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:08 - Nov 4 with 3093 viewscocklebreath

Have to agree he’s lost any kind of fight, his negativity will impact the players. He needs to go and get someone with a bit of energy and positivity, someone like Nigel Adkins.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 3050 viewsgrumpy

You should never accept defeat before a game is played.
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 3044 viewssaint22

Just what you want to hear before playing a form side
FFS
Dead man walking that sounds like to me
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:45 - Nov 4 with 3036 viewsSouthamptonfan

In other words, we expect the fans to buy a ticket for games at £50 plus for the top games but we probably won't give you anything to enjoy or cheer. We will probably lose.

A Turkish club that nobody has heard of with average attendances under 10 k being a bigger club, so says members of our new ownership!!! Our manager says we should expect to lose in many games, so get used to it!!! They are p!ssing off the fans big time.

The Saints fans are walking away in their droves. And who remembers Semmens saying he played his part in getting new owners who we would like? Plenty of rich individuals he said were interested but we wouldn't like him. Yeah right, what boll0x. The club treats it's fans disgustingly. They are voting with their feet and have had enough. St Mary's is full of away fans for the top games. Sheff Wednesday has massive areas of empty seats. All very depressing.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 21:07 - Nov 4 with 3003 viewspjt50

Of course we will. Last season only the top 4 lost less than 10 games. Is anybody seriously comparing us with them?

Obviously he doesn't say that we're going to lose specific matches. In fact he always says that we have a chance in every game.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 21:16]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 06:53 - Nov 5 with 2836 viewssaintwizzler

A mess it certainly is.
It seems we’ve accepted that staying in the league is the best we’re gonna get.

Shoot for the stars, aim for the moon.

But then again watching this style of negative football and a manager who has become duller than Claude Puel ever was doesn’t help.

High pressing football has turned into highly depressing football.
Hassenhüttl has been a beaten man for sometime.
It’s like a couple in a loveless marriage only being there for the sake of the kids.

Thanks Ralph, but it’s time for a divorce.

Yes the grass may not be greener, but it at least give it a go.
He stays, we go down.

Can’t keep on blaming the fans for absolute shite football week in and week out.
I’m sorry but ‘We beat Chelsea’ doesn’t cut it when you’re losing to shit like Wolves, Villa, Everton and Palace without barely mustering a shot in each game.

The World Cup break couldn’t come at a better time.

Time to turn the club off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on again.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 08:05 - Nov 5 with 2803 viewsMrangry25

I think the bloke is actually the problem, i have said it time and time again his body language and general demeanour is one of negativity. He is only interested in the fans when he wins, when he loses (most games) he is on his toes down the tunnel. He needs to go and ASAP enough is enough.
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 11:41 - Nov 5 with 2683 viewsTimSaint

10 to 15 defeats ?

We have lost 16 of our last 25 league matches !!

On that basis, he must think we are going to start winning a few. Bizarre when you consider we've won just 4 of those 25 games and only scored 20 goals.

Perhaps the return of Lavia and maybe ABK will kick start our season and we'll have no worries in front of goal, now that Mara and Walcott have found their scoring boots v Boro U23's.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 2648 viewsTripleNiemi

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:33 - Nov 4 by saint22

Just what you want to hear before playing a form side
FFS
Dead man walking that sounds like to me

Exactly, and at a time when we are only 4 points off Liverpool. So much to be upbeat about so come on Ralphy baby, if the top club's have a poor season, let us Saints mop up one of those European spots.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 15:19 - Nov 5 with 2558 viewsBerber

A load of fuss about nothing, if we were to win 1/3, draw 1/3 and lose 1/3 - (very average performance wise), we would end up with 49-52 points., which we have exceeded once in the past 6 years. And only 3 times since we were promoted, with Pochettino and Koeman being the managers on those occasions. 10-15 defeats a season is not unusual for any club in the bottom half. I know you have a beef with Semmens and RH, but let’s not let bullshit muddy the waters.
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 19:07 - Nov 5 with 2482 viewsBazza

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 15:19 - Nov 5 by Berber

A load of fuss about nothing, if we were to win 1/3, draw 1/3 and lose 1/3 - (very average performance wise), we would end up with 49-52 points., which we have exceeded once in the past 6 years. And only 3 times since we were promoted, with Pochettino and Koeman being the managers on those occasions. 10-15 defeats a season is not unusual for any club in the bottom half. I know you have a beef with Semmens and RH, but let’s not let bullshit muddy the waters.

Don’t you think a reasonable target at the start of the season should have been a top ten finish, albeit ambitious on recent past performances but considering our relative longevity in the PL?
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 2463 viewsgrumpy

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 15:19 - Nov 5 by Berber

‘A load of fuss about nothing’ Seriously! How many games have got to lose before we are allowed to make a fuss?
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 19:32 - Nov 5 with 2443 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

You have to be wearing funny coloured glasses or smoking something to think this is a reasonable thing for a manager to say in public.

One way of looking at it....

If he expects to lose 15 games a season, he must therefore expect to get point in the other 23, which is points in 60% of the games.
Our record over the last 25 games is we have points in 9 of them. That's points in 36%.

So, we're not exactly doing enough to make up for accepting the loss of 15 games a season.
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:47 - Nov 5 with 2354 viewsgrumpy

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 19:32 - Nov 5 by JimmyMeliaPhD

You have to be wearing funny coloured glasses or smoking something to think this is a reasonable thing for a manager to say in public.

One way of looking at it....

If he expects to lose 15 games a season, he must therefore expect to get point in the other 23, which is points in 60% of the games.
Our record over the last 25 games is we have points in 9 of them. That's points in 36%.

So, we're not exactly doing enough to make up for accepting the loss of 15 games a season.

I have seen Jimmy Melia play.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 20:49]
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 21:25 - Nov 5 with 2332 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 20:47 - Nov 5 by grumpy

I have seen Jimmy Melia play.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 20:49]

you must be old as well as grumpy!
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 21:29 - Nov 5 with 2331 viewsgrumpy

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 21:25 - Nov 5 by JimmyMeliaPhD

you must be old as well as grumpy!

I remember Jimmy running round the ground when he scored and I mean running round the ground.
This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 04:25 - Nov 6 with 2206 viewsIWOZTHERE

This Sums Ralph Up Yet Again on 21:07 - Nov 4 by pjt50

Of course we will. Last season only the top 4 lost less than 10 games. Is anybody seriously comparing us with them?

Obviously he doesn't say that we're going to lose specific matches. In fact he always says that we have a chance in every game.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 21:16]

Support for this regime is damaging the club. 17 points out of the last 72 translates to 26pts at the end of the season. There is no argument!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024