Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... 18:04 - Nov 14 with 4372 viewsPoirot

You love to see these posts....

David Icke's son

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 20:44 - Nov 17 with 4098 viewsSouthSeaSaint

With Nigel Farage on GB News tomight
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 19:33 - Nov 18 with 3828 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 20:44 - Nov 17 by SouthSeaSaint

With Nigel Farage on GB News tomight

https://www.gbnews.uk/sport/matt-le-tissier-slams-woke-gareth-southgate-and-play

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 20:52 - Nov 18 with 3777 viewsPoirot

Claims he didnt vote for brexit, but cant get enough of farage and gammon news.
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 3777 viewsSouthamptonfan

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 19:33 - Nov 18 by Jellybaby

https://www.gbnews.uk/sport/matt-le-tissier-slams-woke-gareth-southgate-and-play

Matt has a point, in hindsight. Had we protected the vulnerable and elderly but kept the economy going, and not spent 400 billion on furlough, I suspect we would be in a much better state than we are now.

In hindsight, in many ways Matt is right. Stopping children going to school for such a long period ( when children were not at risk from serious illness), people losing their jobs, and now paying back 400 billion has probably done more harm than good.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 20:56]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 22:22 - Nov 18 with 3711 viewsobelisk

Tiss does not have a point. He's spouting cobblers. Just another conspiracy nut.
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 06:11 - Nov 19 with 3564 viewshuelinsaint

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 20:53 - Nov 18 by Southamptonfan

Matt has a point, in hindsight. Had we protected the vulnerable and elderly but kept the economy going, and not spent 400 billion on furlough, I suspect we would be in a much better state than we are now.

In hindsight, in many ways Matt is right. Stopping children going to school for such a long period ( when children were not at risk from serious illness), people losing their jobs, and now paying back 400 billion has probably done more harm than good.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 20:56]

They stopped children who weren't really threated by covid from going to school because if they had gone to school,covid would have spread like wildfire.
Le Tissier was a brilliant player and we were really lucky to have him,but he is just a middle aged far right Gammon now
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 11:25 - Nov 19 with 3471 viewsPoirot

I see hes trending all over twitter again, but he wont care and will just blame the 'mainstream media' someone he worked for over 10 years.
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 11:44 - Nov 19 with 3452 viewsJellybaby

Those of you who disagree with Matt on his politics have the right to do so, but to dismiss him or anyone who wants to debate a different viewpoint on the craziness of the last three years as a "conspiracy nut" or "far right gammon" just prove how much you have succumbed to the fear propaganda peddled by elites, governments and the main stream media.

We now have a cost of living crisis of the governments own making and super rich Rishi who has a combined wealth with his wife of 730 million is the man alongside relative pauper Jeremy Hunt, a mere 14 million of wealth, assigned to help us through these difficult days, I'm sure they understand exactly what we are going through. Anyway never mind them and all the other political charlatans screwing us over, lets concentrate on how dangerous Matty's views are....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 12:12 - Nov 19 with 3429 viewsSouthamptonfan

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 11:44 - Nov 19 by Jellybaby

Those of you who disagree with Matt on his politics have the right to do so, but to dismiss him or anyone who wants to debate a different viewpoint on the craziness of the last three years as a "conspiracy nut" or "far right gammon" just prove how much you have succumbed to the fear propaganda peddled by elites, governments and the main stream media.

We now have a cost of living crisis of the governments own making and super rich Rishi who has a combined wealth with his wife of 730 million is the man alongside relative pauper Jeremy Hunt, a mere 14 million of wealth, assigned to help us through these difficult days, I'm sure they understand exactly what we are going through. Anyway never mind them and all the other political charlatans screwing us over, lets concentrate on how dangerous Matty's views are....

Quite right. It's true that we now know only the clinically vulnerable and elderly were at risk. We could have had social distancing, masks, kept the vulnerable at home, but everyone else could have carried on. This would have saved jobs, livelihoods, lost education. It's a fair enough opinion in hindsight I think.

A right wing nut some say? Maybe, but does that mean left wing nuts like Gary Neville are ok because he talks the talk? The man who "stands up for human rights", says all the right things, but goes to Qatar the minute a few notes are waved in front of him? A left wing Labour supporter, who goes to a place where homosexuals are killed. That's ok because he says the right things?

Matt has his views. We live in a country where we are supposed to be allowed to have our own opinions and say them. To some extent he is right. Was it worth the 400 billion pound bill and the lives that bill will destroy? I'm not saying that's right or wrong, just he raises a valid question.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2022 12:14]

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 3343 viewshuelinsaint

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 12:12 - Nov 19 by Southamptonfan

Quite right. It's true that we now know only the clinically vulnerable and elderly were at risk. We could have had social distancing, masks, kept the vulnerable at home, but everyone else could have carried on. This would have saved jobs, livelihoods, lost education. It's a fair enough opinion in hindsight I think.

A right wing nut some say? Maybe, but does that mean left wing nuts like Gary Neville are ok because he talks the talk? The man who "stands up for human rights", says all the right things, but goes to Qatar the minute a few notes are waved in front of him? A left wing Labour supporter, who goes to a place where homosexuals are killed. That's ok because he says the right things?

Matt has his views. We live in a country where we are supposed to be allowed to have our own opinions and say them. To some extent he is right. Was it worth the 400 billion pound bill and the lives that bill will destroy? I'm not saying that's right or wrong, just he raises a valid question.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2022 12:14]

Gary Neville is not left wing, he's a centrist.
The problem with right wingers is that anyone who isn't a raving fascist is a "lefty"
I myself am a lefty and proud of it,woke too( look up the definition in the dictionary)
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 3335 viewsSouthamptonfan

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 14:09 - Nov 19 by huelinsaint

Gary Neville is not left wing, he's a centrist.
The problem with right wingers is that anyone who isn't a raving fascist is a "lefty"
I myself am a lefty and proud of it,woke too( look up the definition in the dictionary)

And that's fine. You believe what you want to believe and Matt can believe what he wants to believe. Everybody is entitled to their opinion in this country (or should be).

[Post edited 19 Nov 2022 14:19]

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 15:00 - Nov 19 with 3297 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 06:11 - Nov 19 by huelinsaint

They stopped children who weren't really threated by covid from going to school because if they had gone to school,covid would have spread like wildfire.
Le Tissier was a brilliant player and we were really lucky to have him,but he is just a middle aged far right Gammon now

This is evidently not true, as shown by the success of Sweden in having the lowest pandemic mortality rate in the world, but as this news would not be broadcast in the Guardian or on the BBC you may have missed it; but you can read it here;

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/08/sweden-wins-country-that-refused-lockdown-an

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 08:48 - Nov 20 with 3000 viewshuelinsaint

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 15:00 - Nov 19 by Jellybaby

This is evidently not true, as shown by the success of Sweden in having the lowest pandemic mortality rate in the world, but as this news would not be broadcast in the Guardian or on the BBC you may have missed it; but you can read it here;

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/08/sweden-wins-country-that-refused-lockdown-an

Oh yeah, because I'm going to believe something written in something called The Daily Sceptic😂 just because you've seen in written on a screen, doesn't make it true
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 09:31 - Nov 20 with 2957 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 08:48 - Nov 20 by huelinsaint

Oh yeah, because I'm going to believe something written in something called The Daily Sceptic😂 just because you've seen in written on a screen, doesn't make it true

Would you rather trust the modelling done by Prof Ferguson then and the BBC that let Saville stay in employment even when everyone knew what he was doing? Maybe you are not interested in the truth?

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 14:30 - Nov 20 with 2828 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 09:31 - Nov 20 by Jellybaby

Would you rather trust the modelling done by Prof Ferguson then and the BBC that let Saville stay in employment even when everyone knew what he was doing? Maybe you are not interested in the truth?

What is interesting is that those who are from the left seem to be a whole lot more trustung than those on the right.

The graph at the bottom is from 2015, so assuming that trust is still slipping, it would appear that it is only the left side that are holding up the mainstream media, although recently CNN viewing figures have plummeted to very low numbers. Maybe many on the left are now getting the bigger picture.

Right and left is of course far too simplistic to describe the effect.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.asp

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 07:20 - Nov 21 with 2671 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 14:30 - Nov 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What is interesting is that those who are from the left seem to be a whole lot more trustung than those on the right.

The graph at the bottom is from 2015, so assuming that trust is still slipping, it would appear that it is only the left side that are holding up the mainstream media, although recently CNN viewing figures have plummeted to very low numbers. Maybe many on the left are now getting the bigger picture.

Right and left is of course far too simplistic to describe the effect.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.asp

Yes its interesting that the left has been so captured and have bought in to the Globalist agenda - an agenda designed by the super rich, it may make the peasants equal, but equally poor and reliant on the Elites for any credit.

Some on the left like Naomi Wolf have seen through the propaganda, but yes mostly the resistance is coming from the right. Although the old paradigm of left/right is becoming increasingly obsolete and is merely a distraction.

Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 17:57 - Nov 22 with 2519 viewsPoirot

He has now got a weekly slot on gb news.

I totally agree with le tissier (shock i know) regarding the whole pathetic american knee bending rubbish before games. kick politics out of football !
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 18:01]
Le Tissier keeping interesting company.......... on 19:19 - Nov 22 with 2479 viewsBazza

Typically the left are younger and therefore more naive ( eg woke) whereas older people move to the right as they become more cynical having faced life challenges.
It would be ideal that no one can vote until they have worked for say 5 years and have paid rent or mortgage for a similar time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024