Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru 11:38 - Nov 15 with 4314 viewsKilkennyjack

I don't blame him, he is English after all ….🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:42 - Nov 15 with 2922 viewsLohengrin

He’s been FA President for over a decade, Killy. What did you expect him to do, turn up in a bucket hat and blow raspberries at Harry Kane?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:46 - Nov 15 with 2911 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:42 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

He’s been FA President for over a decade, Killy. What did you expect him to do, turn up in a bucket hat and blow raspberries at Harry Kane?

I’d rather him be Prince of England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤴

I think that would just reflect reality.
I dont think thats controversial.

Ymlaen Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:39 - Nov 15 with 2852 viewsReslovenSwan1

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:46 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

Ymlaen Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

No news on any investiture. I remember the one in 1969 and still have a memorial mug. Probably a wise move to keep it out of Wales as popularity of the monarchy is not so big these days following the shameless shenanigans of some of the royals shoving as much cash into the pockets as quickly as possible. Even the hangers on are at it like that freeloader Mike Tindall.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 14:17 - Nov 15 with 2816 viewsonehunglow

Not sure Cambridge needs a duchess either or Sussex ,come to that .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:08 - Nov 15 with 2748 viewsKeithHaynes

Ymlaen Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

He will be on the gravy train if Wales qualify from the group.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 19:35 - Nov 15 with 2714 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:08 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

He will be on the gravy train if Wales qualify from the group.

Nailed on Keith …. 🤣🤣

And at least we have been saved Johnson ….🇬🇧🤡

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:20 - Nov 15 with 2659 viewsunion_jack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 19:35 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

Nailed on Keith …. 🤣🤣

And at least we have been saved Johnson ….🇬🇧🤡

Just enjoy the football, eh? However long it may keep your interest.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:22 - Nov 15 with 2631 viewstrampie

He is not a real 'Prince of Wales', he is an English Prince.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:51 - Nov 15 with 2596 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 20:20 - Nov 15 by union_jack

Just enjoy the football, eh? However long it may keep your interest.

Thanks for the sage advice.

Why do you think the Prince of Wales has felt the need to publicly declare his support for England when both teams are in the same group in Qatar ?

We have not made this up, its really happened ….. 🇬🇧🤡

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:53 - Nov 15 with 2594 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:22 - Nov 15 by trampie

He is not a real 'Prince of Wales', he is an English Prince.

Very true.

We see you Will Windsor, we see you.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:31 - Nov 15 with 2549 viewsunion_jack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 21:51 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks for the sage advice.

Why do you think the Prince of Wales has felt the need to publicly declare his support for England when both teams are in the same group in Qatar ?

We have not made this up, its really happened ….. 🇬🇧🤡

Because he is part of the FA. Why do you have to bring England into it. As I said, and it’s advice you’ve thanked me for, enjoy Wales at the bloody World Cup and forget Prince William, Johnson or anyone else. Your country needs you!

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 23:42 - Nov 15 with 2508 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:31 - Nov 15 by union_jack

Because he is part of the FA. Why do you have to bring England into it. As I said, and it’s advice you’ve thanked me for, enjoy Wales at the bloody World Cup and forget Prince William, Johnson or anyone else. Your country needs you!

So the Prince of Wales publicly declares his support for England on the eve of the Qatar world cup, and apparently its me who is bringing England into this.

Nope, not me.Try Will Windsor.
I cant explain it.

As i said, he is English so no beef with that aspect. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
But lets end the Prince of Wales title post Charlo. Cymru deserves better, we are not Englands last possession.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:02 - Nov 16 with 2452 viewsYrAlarch

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:39 - Nov 15 by ReslovenSwan1

No news on any investiture. I remember the one in 1969 and still have a memorial mug. Probably a wise move to keep it out of Wales as popularity of the monarchy is not so big these days following the shameless shenanigans of some of the royals shoving as much cash into the pockets as quickly as possible. Even the hangers on are at it like that freeloader Mike Tindall.

The 1969 Investiture was all about politics. It's shameful that the Royals, particularly the saintly Elizabeth 11, allowed themselves to be drawn into that.
Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:21 - Nov 16 with 2449 viewsKilkennyjack

Michael Sheen calling them out ….

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:38 - Nov 16 with 2440 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 22:31 - Nov 15 by union_jack

Why.Should be obvious really.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:45 - Nov 16 with 2404 viewsunion_jack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 23:42 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

So the Prince of Wales publicly declares his support for England on the eve of the Qatar world cup, and apparently its me who is bringing England into this.

Nope, not me.Try Will Windsor.
I cant explain it.

As i said, he is English so no beef with that aspect. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
But lets end the Prince of Wales title post Charlo. Cymru deserves better, we are not Englands last possession.

I really wouldn’t invest so much energy in it.

I’ll repeat, enjoy the football!

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:55 - Nov 16 with 2399 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:45 - Nov 16 by union_jack

I really wouldn’t invest so much energy in it.

I’ll repeat, enjoy the football!

I actually agree wi5 Killy here.
I d…..t these titles,the Duke of whaterever and the Duchess of Utopia . They simply promulgate hate and envy keeping class war and division alive .
I am obviously anti monarchy ,at least British monarchy in its current guise. For most,they are only relevant when one of them visits their town to open Christ knows what or to shake hands with local dignitaries at some “ charity” do,when the largesse they upcontinue to enjoy would help fund much financial reward to the country as a whole. Tourist? They can pay a to see them and / or their palaces .

I hate the ide@ of welsh independence too,at least now, so it shows what a mess of a man I am

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:11 - Nov 16 with 2400 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 10:55 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

I actually agree wi5 Killy here.
I d…..t these titles,the Duke of whaterever and the Duchess of Utopia . They simply promulgate hate and envy keeping class war and division alive .
I am obviously anti monarchy ,at least British monarchy in its current guise. For most,they are only relevant when one of them visits their town to open Christ knows what or to shake hands with local dignitaries at some “ charity” do,when the largesse they upcontinue to enjoy would help fund much financial reward to the country as a whole. Tourist? They can pay a to see them and / or their palaces .

I hate the ide@ of welsh independence too,at least now, so it shows what a mess of a man I am

You are right on the Royals OHL, the tourists still visit the palaces in France.

Have a good day … 🫡🥁

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:14 - Nov 16 with 2394 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 11:11 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

You are right on the Royals OHL, the tourists still visit the palaces in France.

Have a good day … 🫡🥁

I’ve been anti Monarchy all my life. My parents too.
The God Bless her,she looks so beautiful,always washed over my mum .

We need a radical change in our monarchy and it will not come .
Ever

Enjoy the day yourself ya mad bugger

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:38 - Nov 16 with 2347 viewsBryanSwan

Ymlaen Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Glad them scroungers are latched onto the English team, don't think i could stomach them pretending to be pally with Page and the boys.

English man supports England, yet is Prince of another country. Its really does beg the question, Why?

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:57 - Nov 16 with 2335 viewsonehunglow

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:38 - Nov 16 by BryanSwan

Glad them scroungers are latched onto the English team, don't think i could stomach them pretending to be pally with Page and the boys.

English man supports England, yet is Prince of another country. Its really does beg the question, Why?

He's not really a Prince though is he.
it is a title and as much relevance as the Duke of Cambridge.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 16:01 - Nov 16 with 2294 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 08:02 - Nov 16 by YrAlarch

The 1969 Investiture was all about politics. It's shameful that the Royals, particularly the saintly Elizabeth 11, allowed themselves to be drawn into that.

Willy bach knows whats coming if he dared to have an Investiture…. 🏃🏿‍♂️….🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

‘Where did you get that name from Willy ?,
I got it from my father silly,
Give it back then love …..’
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 16:08]

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:03 - Nov 16 with 2236 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How many could name let alone recognise the President of the Welsh FA

Perhaps this faceless suit is the one who should be critised.

Just to save you the effort of trying to find who he is I have posted his name elsewhere on this site.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:16 - Nov 16 with 2232 viewsKilkennyjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:03 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

How many could name let alone recognise the President of the Welsh FA

Perhaps this faceless suit is the one who should be critised.

Just to save you the effort of trying to find who he is I have posted his name elsewhere on this site.

Well its a more deserving person than blydi Willy Windsor ….

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 18:30 - Nov 16 with 2230 viewspencoedjack

Come On England - says the Prince of Cymru on 13:38 - Nov 16 by BryanSwan

Similar to how Englishmen who weren't good enough to play for their country of birth latched onto the Welsh football team I presume?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024