Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Games 13:10 - Nov 18 with 1713 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59024/football-supporter

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 13:27 - Nov 18 with 1687 views1885_SFC

This is what happens when you award a fun tournament to a country that doesn't like fun.

Next they'll be insisting that the likes of Grealish wear a headscarf.

Still, roll on the 2026 World Cup... in North Korea no doubt.

Old School is Cool

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 13:40 - Nov 18 with 1658 viewssaintwizzler

You can only get alcoholic drinks at England friendlies anyway.
Qualifiers there is a ban and it has been like that for a very long time.
UEFA ruling.

The FSA MUST of known this, so why the shock?
Slow news day…

Must be a lack of I’m a celeb goss.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:42]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 14:16 - Nov 18 with 1612 viewsWints76

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 13:40 - Nov 18 by saintwizzler

You can only get alcoholic drinks at England friendlies anyway.
Qualifiers there is a ban and it has been like that for a very long time.
UEFA ruling.

The FSA MUST of known this, so why the shock?
Slow news day…

Must be a lack of I’m a celeb goss.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:42]

I was wondering about that. We couldn't get beers at our UEFA games but could at friendlies. Not sure if I've been to a FIFA match though
Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 14:28 - Nov 18 with 1596 viewsSaintNick

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 14:16 - Nov 18 by Wints76

I was wondering about that. We couldn't get beers at our UEFA games but could at friendlies. Not sure if I've been to a FIFA match though

The last world cups have sold beer in the stadium I believe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 15:20 - Nov 18 with 1549 viewssaints__fan__73

What is this 'Quatar' you keep mentioning in the article?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Football Supporters Association Issue Statement On Alcohol Ban At World Cup Game on 11:17 - Nov 19 with 1235 viewsRednWight

I’ve just sen a video of many different nations ‘supporters’ who all look surprisingly similar apart from very new looking shirts
Perhaps they’ve banned beer because it would be embarrassing to admit they haven’t sold any to the locals and the Pakistanis they’ve shipped in to pretend stadiums are full of supporters

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024