Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie 20:50 - Dec 12 with 1306 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59120/southampton-announ

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 11:37 - Dec 13 with 1059 viewsDorsetIan

I can remember games being cancelled before at late notice but I can't remember a club just deciding to bounce a game forward a day? It might be my memory.

I'd organised my week around being in Southampton on Wednesday night, including organising various things for the Tuesday which I can't now cancel.

It's very odd and disappointing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 11:54 - Dec 13 with 1044 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 11:37 - Dec 13 by DorsetIan

I can remember games being cancelled before at late notice but I can't remember a club just deciding to bounce a game forward a day? It might be my memory.

I'd organised my week around being in Southampton on Wednesday night, including organising various things for the Tuesday which I can't now cancel.

It's very odd and disappointing.

Its not a Saints thing, Newcastle have also brought their game a day forward, the NHS cant provide medical cover both at the game or in the event of an emergency

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 15:13 - Dec 13 with 962 viewsdwayne_dibley

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 11:54 - Dec 13 by SaintNick

Its not a Saints thing, Newcastle have also brought their game a day forward, the NHS cant provide medical cover both at the game or in the event of an emergency

so basically to cover the club's gluteus maximus from potential litigation

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 15:47 - Dec 13 with 955 viewsDorsetIan

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 11:54 - Dec 13 by SaintNick

I can understand the game being cancelled. It's the lack of notice for the rearranged date which is the unusual thing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 17:09 - Dec 13 with 925 viewsfranniesTache

Bloody annoying for me, can't make the day before and have already bought a ticket, plus i was really looking forward to it.

God alone knows how many Lincoln fans this has screwed over too, you'd assume a few will have decided to stay down on 21st because they couldn't get home, which will now have to be changed
Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 12:54 - Dec 14 with 743 viewsChannonswindmill

Disappointing - was doing corporate as part of my brother's birthday celebration but can't make the Tuesday. Was really looking forward to it...

First game, H v Blackpool FA Cup R4, 24/1/76 Exiled in Bristol.

Southampton Announce Late Date Change For Lincoln City Cup Tie on 14:18 - Dec 14 with 706 viewsdwayne_dibley

at least I got the train company to refund a non-refundable ticket by claiming the cause as industrial action

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024