Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signing 12:50 - Jan 27 with 3579 viewsIOMDale

UTDNFS

New signing on 13:00 - Jan 27 with 3489 viewsD_Alien

Looks good on paper, capable of taking part in a flowing move, although a little bulky above the waist

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New signing on 13:02 - Jan 27 with 3445 viewsIOMDale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/january/dmanimellorjoinsonloan/

UTDNFS

New signing on 13:17 - Jan 27 with 3319 viewsBrierls

Hurrah! A signing.

Looks terribly injury prone but I'd take a three legged donkey in place of Odoh.

Now for the one's who are going to keep us up...
New signing on 13:39 - Jan 27 with 3172 viewsrkershaw

New signing on 13:17 - Jan 27 by Brierls

Hurrah! A signing.

Looks terribly injury prone but I'd take a three legged donkey in place of Odoh.

Now for the one's who are going to keep us up...

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1164338735?-1906:1007
New signing on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 3095 viewsNewbury_Dale

Does he play wide or down the middle ? I guess a wide player is most needed.
New signing on 13:53 - Jan 27 with 3070 views1949er

Looks like Leo Skeete

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

New signing on 14:05 - Jan 27 with 3003 viewsjonahwhereru

Subject to fitness, this signing is above my expectations. We likely got an opinion from Manchester contacts and the lad himself looks the part, mind Pyke also looked the part.
What is important is he needs to be ready to go now.

Good luck lad. I hope you become a folk hero for the fans.
New signing on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 2733 viewsCedar_Room

Great that we’ve made a signing we certainly need more goals in the team
Looks like he’s young and could be hungry for the opportunity

BUT

12 appearances for WW and 1 goal does not suggest he is going to be prolific. His game time has been very minimal looking at the stats - not even been in the squad since November.
Almost every appearance he’s made has been around 5 mins as a sub. Not played a full game since August. So he’s unlikely to be match fit and ready to be thrown in which I’m not sure is really what we need right now. Maybe I’m just feeling utterly pessimistic about this season but this doesn’t feel like the signing that changes our fortunes. Hopefully more are on the way and hopefully he proves me very much wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

New signing on 15:12 - Jan 27 with 2713 viewsD_Alien

New signing on 15:09 - Jan 27 by Cedar_Room

BUT

12 appearances for WW and 1 goal does not suggest he is going to be prolific. His game time has been very minimal looking at the stats - not even been in the squad since November.
Almost every appearance he’s made has been around 5 mins as a sub. Not played a full game since August. So he’s unlikely to be match fit and ready to be thrown in which I’m not sure is really what we need right now. Maybe I’m just feeling utterly pessimistic about this season but this doesn’t feel like the signing that changes our fortunes. Hopefully more are on the way and hopefully he proves me very much wrong.

It's almost certainly the best we can do in our circumstances - applies to both signings, in fact

When i asked last night "who'd want to come here" it was in terms of players signing contracts. I thought then that we're probably in loan territory, and can't see that changing this window

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New signing on 16:51 - Jan 27 with 2369 viewselectricblue

If he can show a glimpse of this in the video then he will cause problems..

Also the other players are going have to be more mobile and movement to create space for his runs.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dxo7txiKS4&feature=shares
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 16:51]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

New signing on 16:55 - Jan 27 with 2335 viewsEllDale

All you can ask is that they show determination and enthusiasm.
If they do that they'll do for me.
Does this mean Quigley is on his way back to Stockport?
New signing on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 2117 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New signing on 15:09 - Jan 27 by Cedar_Room

BUT

Let’s be optimistic. Good pedigree, local lad, may not have settled in Wycombe and Danny Lloyd had not played for 9m remember. Can’t be worse than what we have!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024