Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyche to Everton 09:26 - Jan 27 with 1360 viewsSonicBoom

Seems like it's going to happen. I'll be interested to see what he can do with a little more resource.
Dyche to Everton on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 1236 viewscocklebreath

He hasn’t got time to buy anyone so will have to go with what he’s got and I’m not sure that is particularly good, the wee ginger kid wants out and so does Onana who’s been one of there best players this season.
I hope they’ll go down with Bournemouth and Forest but I think we’ll take Forests spot

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dyche to Everton on 15:25 - Jan 27 with 1212 viewssolent_toffee

Dyche to Everton on 14:55 - Jan 27 by cocklebreath

He hasn’t got time to buy anyone so will have to go with what he’s got and I’m not sure that is particularly good, the wee ginger kid wants out and so does Onana who’s been one of there best players this season.
I hope they’ll go down with Bournemouth and Forest but I think we’ll take Forests spot

Onana can’t move this season as he’s already played for two clubs. I’ve heard that’s the rule?

Hopefully Dyche can spend some of the Gordon money. Gordon hasn’t been upto much since he was linked to that move away so 45 million is great business.
Dyche to Everton on 16:14 - Jan 27 with 1156 viewsUTS1885

I would have taken him after Ralph, but i bet he wouldnt come down south. He will fire up everton thats for sure and if they get relegated is a good fit to get them back up.
Dyche to Everton on 16:16 - Jan 27 with 1150 viewsDorsetIan

Jones v Dyche will be a great 'head to head' in terms of who does best in keeping their team up.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dyche to Everton on 17:09 - Jan 27 with 1092 viewskingslandstand1

Dyche to Everton on 15:25 - Jan 27 by solent_toffee

Onana can’t move this season as he’s already played for two clubs. I’ve heard that’s the rule?

Hopefully Dyche can spend some of the Gordon money. Gordon hasn’t been upto much since he was linked to that move away so 45 million is great business.

Most Evertonians I've herd on the radio are clubbing together to get the taxi for him, especially at that price!
Dyche to Everton on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 1056 viewssolent_toffee

Dyche to Everton on 17:09 - Jan 27 by kingslandstand1

Most Evertonians I've herd on the radio are clubbing together to get the taxi for him, especially at that price!

I think he will do well in a settled team like Newcastle but if I’m being honest I don’t think I’ve seen him have that any good games, say 7 or 8 out of 10. Very inconsistent and has a temperamental attitude.

45 million is an absolute steal.
Dyche to Everton on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 954 viewssaint22

Dyche to Everton on 16:16 - Jan 27 by DorsetIan

Jones v Dyche will be a great 'head to head' in terms of who does best in keeping their team up.

just watch how we rue that mistake in a few months
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024