Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“New manager bounce” 13:07 - Feb 4 with 1561 viewsRipleys_revenge

Watching Everton in the first half against Arsenal, the impact dyche has had there in less than a week is clear. They look bang up for it. What a marked difference to jones who of course had 8 weeks with us. And this is a team that have been plying even worse than us for most of the last year…

“New manager bounce” on 13:28 - Feb 4 with 1511 viewscocklebreath

We had a new manager splat

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

“New manager bounce” on 13:53 - Feb 4 with 1466 viewsinthebox

1-0 as the Guardian says "a goal made in Burnley"
“New manager bounce” on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 1455 viewsSouthamptonfan

Dyche is a vastly experienced, full on, mentally strong, no panic, suited up, English PL manager who takes no sh!t. He knows how to get points, be robust, organised and how to set up a proper defence. He was my choice for Saints - very jealous.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 13:59]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

“New manager bounce” on 14:00 - Feb 4 with 1435 viewsA1079

Dyche will keep them up. In fact, you can almost rule Everton out of relegation. Dyche was the obvious choice for us in our situation and I think would have made a difference in those weeks that Jones had, though it is a moot point if he would have come even if he had been considered.
“New manager bounce” on 14:34 - Feb 4 with 1319 viewsSouthamptonfan

Very jealous watching a proper aggressive Everton team performing for their new manager who organised them into a proper team. Dyche walking off confidently with his broad shoulders knowing he will keep them up. Very jealous.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

“New manager bounce” on 18:57 - Feb 4 with 1121 viewssaint22

“New manager bounce” on 14:00 - Feb 4 by A1079

Dyche will keep them up. In fact, you can almost rule Everton out of relegation. Dyche was the obvious choice for us in our situation and I think would have made a difference in those weeks that Jones had, though it is a moot point if he would have come even if he had been considered.

Oh how badly our owners screwed up
We are Done for
And wolves next
“New manager bounce” on 09:26 - Feb 5 with 933 viewssolent_toffee

One swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that, but yesterday was night and day from every game this season. Doucoure and McNeill were like two new signings, really aggressive but positive in possession. The team was so organised and looked miles fitter.

On reflection, he should have been brought in weeks ago having lost so many winnable games.

I liked the way Dyche just off at the final whistle, no fist pumping to the crowd, not making it all about him, just an old school manager getting on with it.

This will hopefully give Everton a chance now.
“New manager bounce” on 09:34 - Feb 5 with 919 viewsMytchettSaint

Remember when we had just sacked Ralph and there were fannies turning their nose up at the thought of Dyche coming to us….

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

“New manager bounce” on 09:43 - Feb 5 with 896 viewsHeisenberg

“New manager bounce” on 09:26 - Feb 5 by solent_toffee

One swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that, but yesterday was night and day from every game this season. Doucoure and McNeill were like two new signings, really aggressive but positive in possession. The team was so organised and looked miles fitter.

On reflection, he should have been brought in weeks ago having lost so many winnable games.

I liked the way Dyche just off at the final whistle, no fist pumping to the crowd, not making it all about him, just an old school manager getting on with it.

This will hopefully give Everton a chance now.

I watched the game yesterday. Everton looked organised and players knew their jobs. Football is a simple game. Dyche knows how to set up a team and get the best out of players. Not out of the woods yet but can’t see you going down with him at the helm. We will never know if he would have taken the job but wish we had gone for him.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

“New manager bounce” on 11:43 - Feb 5 with 846 viewsdirk_doone

is something that other clubs get when Jones leaves them.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024