Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals 19:39 - Feb 7 with 2306 views1teeminants

Saints U18 currently 3-0 up v Fulham. Please get him in the first team give him 20 mins or so. Might just be what we’re looking for. Give the boy a chance.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 19:43 - Feb 7 with 2294 viewsBlock8

Too late now with the new signings but I've been saying the same for months!
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 20:25 - Feb 7 with 2213 views1teeminants

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 19:43 - Feb 7 by Block8

Too late now with the new signings but I've been saying the same for months!

I’m not saying he’s a premier league player but just try it out , maybe v Grimsby or Luton . The Blackpool game was an ideal opportunity to throw him in but Jones never used him. He scores nearly every time he pulls on a saints shirt and scored when he came on for the first team at Cambridge.

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:05 - Feb 7 with 2127 viewsA1079

I have been saying this for a while. It is not as if our recognised so called experienced strikers have been prolific. How did Steve Moran ever make it? If we don't give these youngsters a chance how will we or they ever know if they are ready? Mind you, under this current manager I am not sure it is such a good idea?
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:13 - Feb 7 with 2113 viewsgrumpy

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:05 - Feb 7 by A1079

I have been saying this for a while. It is not as if our recognised so called experienced strikers have been prolific. How did Steve Moran ever make it? If we don't give these youngsters a chance how will we or they ever know if they are ready? Mind you, under this current manager I am not sure it is such a good idea?

'Mind you, under this current manager I am not sure it is such a good idea?'

I'm not sure either.
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:13 - Feb 7 with 2111 views1teeminants

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:05 - Feb 7 by A1079

I remember watching 17 year old Alan Shearer score a hat trick v Arsenal at The Dell on his debut.

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:44 - Feb 7 with 2062 viewsdirk_doone

So has Nathan Tella.

It would be fun to see Ballard and Tella playing up front for us.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 21:47]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 22:01 - Feb 7 with 2008 viewsgrumpy

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:13 - Feb 7 by 1teeminants

I remember watching 17 year old Alan Shearer score a hat trick v Arsenal at The Dell on his debut.

I was there that night.
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 22:48 - Feb 7 with 1957 views1885_SFC

Me too. Remember it well. He was taken off during the 2nd half as he'd run himself into the ground and had nothing left in the tank but boy, what a way to introduce yourself to the Saints fans!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 23:00 - Feb 7 with 1934 viewscotswoldsaint

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:44 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

So has Nathan Tella.

... with Billy Sharp coming on as impact sub!
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 23:01]
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 23:13 - Feb 7 with 1911 viewsA1079

I do too 1teeminants. In fact I don't know how I failed to mention that as I was at Milton Road end behind the goal towards the tunnel end and remember him scoring and wheeling away with his hat-trick - but another example and a very good example of real talent is there no matter the age but leave it too late and someone else will reap the rewards.
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 23:18 - Feb 7 with 1905 views1885_SFC

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 21:44 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

So has Nathan Tella.

Ironic really that we'll probably be passing Burnley on the way down as they gain promotion. I've no doubt we'll sell Tella to Burnley in the Summer too in order to recoup money. Good luck to the lad. He sounds like he's having a great time there every time I read an interview with him.

Old School is Cool

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 1726 viewsGRIM

Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 22:01 - Feb 7 by grumpy

I was there that night.

So was I.
Dom Ballard already scored another two goals on 17:50 - Feb 11 with 1514 viewsdirk_doone

Tella hat-trick today. At least he'll be in the Premier League next season.

Just imagine if we had him instead of Adam Armstrong and his Burnley manager instead of Nathan Jones!

10/10:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/burnley-player-ratings-natha

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 17:52]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024