Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nooooooooooooooooooo 19:29 - Feb 15 with 2339 viewsSteveMoron

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 2124 viewsSaintNick

It will be like when Shearer tried to save Newcastle

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 02:23 - Feb 16 with 1858 viewssuzie

Tell me this ain’t for real?!

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 03:00 - Feb 16 with 1823 viewsButty101

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 02:23 - Feb 16 by suzie

Tell me this ain’t for real?!

He’s 25/1 so doubt it’s him

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 09:33 - Feb 16 with 1662 viewsSonicBoom

Not sure what everyone problem is. I'm constantly told we can't attract anyone as we're bottom of the league. Rooney is the country's leading goalscorer and has done a reasonable job at Derby despite all his players being sold. He's also by all accounts football obsessed. He was schooled by Ferguson and played at the highest level all his career. The players would have respect for him.
Would he really be the worst option? No because the worst option was Jones.
Seems to me people are against him mainly because he played for Man U and once banged a hooker. I'd also prefer him to Gerrard or Lampard.
Nooooooooooooooooooo on 10:12 - Feb 16 with 1584 viewskernow

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 09:33 - Feb 16 by SonicBoom

Not sure what everyone problem is. I'm constantly told we can't attract anyone as we're bottom of the league. Rooney is the country's leading goalscorer and has done a reasonable job at Derby despite all his players being sold. He's also by all accounts football obsessed. He was schooled by Ferguson and played at the highest level all his career. The players would have respect for him.
Seems to me people are against him mainly because he played for Man U and once banged a hooker. I'd also prefer him to Gerrard or Lampard.

Brilliant footballer, goalscorer, defender, all rounder.
Wouldn't have a problem with him coming to Saints.

Did he really bang a hooker? Kudos !
Nooooooooooooooooooo on 10:16 - Feb 16 with 1578 viewsRon11

His win percentage at Derby was 27.7%, with quite a few draws on top of that. I'd prefer him over Gerrard and Lampard, he doesn't have to prove his reputation and record as a footballer (unlike Jones) and he doesn't seem to mind working in The Championship.
I think the players would work for him, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anyway.
Nooooooooooooooooooo on 10:17 - Feb 16 with 1578 viewsIfonly

I doubt that's why people are against him. More likely they are against him because top players very rarely turn in to good managers. It's even rarer for top strikers to turn in to good managers (defenders seem better). So what if he's the country's top goal scorer? Having Rooney's footballing skills is a very different thing to being a good coach or manager.

He must be assessed on his achievements as a manager, not as a player. So what has he achieved? I can't see much. His record is no better than Nathan Jones, so why should we expect more?
Nooooooooooooooooooo on 11:10 - Feb 16 with 1483 viewssuzie

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 10:17 - Feb 16 by Ifonly

I doubt that's why people are against him. More likely they are against him because top players very rarely turn in to good managers. It's even rarer for top strikers to turn in to good managers (defenders seem better). So what if he's the country's top goal scorer? Having Rooney's footballing skills is a very different thing to being a good coach or manager.

He must be assessed on his achievements as a manager, not as a player. So what has he achieved? I can't see much. His record is no better than Nathan Jones, so why should we expect more?

Agreed!
Anyway … that photo was taken in the summer time!

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

Login to get fewer ads

Nooooooooooooooooooo on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 1379 viewsBerber

Most importantly, on the pitch, he always did the right thing. (As he did by properly supporting his wife in the court case, whilst the tw@t Vardy declined to be a witness, and just lobbed grenades from the sidelines. Thank the Lord we may never see him at St Mary’s again.)That is what I told the Mrs when she asked why such a thick twerp was so revered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024