Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge 15:04 - Feb 19 with 2033 viewsGRIM

I watched the Chelsea game on live stream & I spotted Chris Wilder there watching the match in the stands.
His name had been linked to our Managers job.
I personally don't see any reason why they don't put a vote of confidence in Ruben Selles & give him the job until the end of season.
It's a very cheap, logical choice & he's a good fit, the players obviously respect him.
Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 15:25 - Feb 19 with 1979 viewsSouthamptonfan

I hope not. Fans will be furious if they appointed Wilder.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 15:41 - Feb 19 with 1954 viewsRon11

I think Rueben should given the job.If he can't save this club from relegation, I don't think anybody can, especially not Chris Wilder.
And if relegation does happen, I would think he'd a good candidate to bring us back up.
Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 16:16 - Feb 19 with 1896 viewsSouthamptonfan

Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 15:41 - Feb 19 by Ron11

I think Rueben should given the job.If he can't save this club from relegation, I don't think anybody can, especially not Chris Wilder.
And if relegation does happen, I would think he'd a good candidate to bring us back up.

We have struggled and struggled to win games all season under various managers. Yesterday, we get an excellent away win. I have not seen the players throw themselves in front of shots and give so much effort for a long time. Selles speaks well, comes across really well, has united the fans. It's a no brainer. We can't risk another manager, coming in and not being up to scratch. Give it to Selles until the end of the season. Unfortunately, I wouldn't put it past these owners trying to be clever and going in a different direction though. Hopefully not.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 17:31 - Feb 19 with 1786 viewsmushinexile

We have developed some bloody good players over the years. Pochettino flourished at Southampton. Early days, of course but if Ruben has got it, we could be on to a Good Thing. Right now, there is not an available manager that I would want over somebody who has the team behind him, has a winning mentality and sees enough good in our club to want the manager's job on a formal basis. I would give him the job until the end of the season with a promise: Keep us up and the job is yours.
Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 18:20 - Feb 19 with 1728 viewsthissceptredsaint

He has the team United as one, so important if we are to get out of this hole and further more he's even got a decent performance out of Maitland Niles. Anyone who can do that is a keeper. Now watch the board f+CK it up
Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 01:45 - Feb 20 with 1471 viewsBuenosSaint

Selles has made no secret that he wants to manage in the premier league. If we don't give him the job, then we are risking losing him altogether. That's not something we can afford right now

Poll: The Long Future

Did anyone see Chris Wilder in crowd at Stamford Bridge on 08:16 - Feb 20 with 1347 viewsHollywood56

It's an absolute no brainer, give Ruben Selles the job, I've not seen a performance and show of respect from our players and fans for a manager since maybe poch, Koeman and early Ralph days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024