Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reuben appointed … 08:49 - Feb 24 with 1786 viewssuzie

Till the end of the season!
COYR

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

Reuben appointed … on 09:18 - Feb 24 with 1709 viewsHollywood56

Great news, now let's get it done, if the results go our way this weekend we can get out of the bottom 3. COYR
Reuben appointed … on 09:34 - Feb 24 with 1690 views1885_SFC

Fulham v Wolves tonight, so a home win there would be ideal.

Everton v Villa, West Ham v Notts Forest, and Bournemouth v Man City tomorrow.

Old School is Cool

Reuben appointed … on 10:22 - Feb 24 with 1634 viewsHollywood56

Reuben appointed … on 09:34 - Feb 24 by 1885_SFC

Fulham v Wolves tonight, so a home win there would be ideal.

Everton v Villa, West Ham v Notts Forest, and Bournemouth v Man City tomorrow.

If we beat Leeds, Villa, Forest and Man City all win the we escape the bottom 3 on goal difference.
Reuben appointed … on 13:12 - Feb 24 with 1485 viewsdixiefrog

Really great that the club are showing some faith in Reuben, but why not match his youth, enthusiasm and inexperience with an old head, my shout would be to give Sammy Lee a call. He’s been in the game all his life, he knows every trick in the book, his man management is brilliant and the players I’m sure would respond well to him. He’d also be able to put an arm around Reuben’s shoulders and give him guidance on what will undoubtedly be a very bumpy ride.

Poll: Which is the greatest crisp of all time?

Reuben appointed … on 13:32 - Feb 24 with 1465 viewsSaintNick

Reuben appointed … on 13:12 - Feb 24 by dixiefrog

Really great that the club are showing some faith in Reuben, but why not match his youth, enthusiasm and inexperience with an old head, my shout would be to give Sammy Lee a call. He’s been in the game all his life, he knows every trick in the book, his man management is brilliant and the players I’m sure would respond well to him. He’d also be able to put an arm around Reuben’s shoulders and give him guidance on what will undoubtedly be a very bumpy ride.

Point of order... It's Ruben and not Reuben, when we speak of Selles we can refer to him as Ruben, but of we refer to his as Reuben then we are referring to popular Saints player of the 1980's Reuben Agboola (Cue 58 year old men singing Reuben Agboola to the tune of Jackie Wilson said)

Point of order It's Jackie Wilson, not Jockie Wilson

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Reuben appointed … on 14:40 - Feb 24 with 1405 viewssaints__fan__73

Reuben appointed … on 13:32 - Feb 24 by SaintNick

Point of order... It's Ruben and not Reuben, when we speak of Selles we can refer to him as Ruben, but of we refer to his as Reuben then we are referring to popular Saints player of the 1980's Reuben Agboola (Cue 58 year old men singing Reuben Agboola to the tune of Jackie Wilson said)

Easier just to call him Monica?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Reuben appointed … on 15:38 - Feb 24 with 1340 viewsHollywood56

Reuben appointed … on 13:32 - Feb 24 by SaintNick

POINT OF ORDER!!!!! Get over yourself.
Reuben appointed … on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 1264 viewsmushinexile

Point of order: it was Jocky Wilson, not Jockie Wilson.
Login to get fewer ads

Reuben appointed … on 17:45 - Feb 24 with 1229 viewsdixiefrog

Nick, thanks for your correction, its like being back at school again. As an infrequent contributor, I thought the idea of the forum was to develop discussion on current topics, not to belittle contributors and score petty grammatical points. I think most on here understood who I was talking about and yes, I well remember watching Reuben (the first) from The Dell terraces.

Poll: Which is the greatest crisp of all time?

Reuben appointed … on 17:51 - Feb 24 with 1216 viewsUTS1885

Nobody else is going to be interested at this stage of the season and lets hope we see the players again behind him at Elland Road.
Reuben appointed … on 19:09 - Feb 24 with 1145 viewscocklebreath

Big weekend of football, my sons got 2 big games as well, all 3 could be wins but they could easily be defeats, exciting.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024