Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blxxdy Hell! 18:25 - Mar 5 with 1911 viewsmushinexile

If Manure are really that bad, we ought to tonk them next time out!
(Well it'd be nice to think so!)
Blxxdy Hell! on 18:29 - Mar 5 with 1882 viewskingslandstand1

Just come on here to say they will be there the taking next week
Blxxdy Hell! on 18:47 - Mar 5 with 1822 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well really that pathetic embarrassment to the sport, Fernandez, should be suspended for our game against them, after how he somehow got away with slapping the linesman! He sure is an embarrassment to the sport, and if the FA had any balls about them, would make sure to suspend him for doing that

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Blxxdy Hell! on 19:53 - Mar 5 with 1755 viewssaint22

Or beware the wounded animal
Blxxdy Hell! on 21:36 - Mar 5 with 1657 viewsA1079

I somehow think we will be made to pay for that result. It was always going to be hard anyway, but I think this result has made it even harder.
Blxxdy Hell! on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 1615 viewsRon11

Blxxdy Hell! on 18:47 - Mar 5 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well really that pathetic embarrassment to the sport, Fernandez, should be suspended for our game against them, after how he somehow got away with slapping the linesman! He sure is an embarrassment to the sport, and if the FA had any balls about them, would make sure to suspend him for doing that

Fernandes. All that's wrong with the Premiership.
Blxxdy Hell! on 23:42 - Mar 5 with 1519 viewscocklebreath

Blxxdy Hell! on 21:51 - Mar 5 by Ron11

Fernandes. All that's wrong with the Premiership.

He’s extremely unlikable, boggle eyed whinge bag

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Blxxdy Hell! on 09:26 - Mar 6 with 1303 viewsBridders2

Presumably Selles will be studying Liverpool 's tactics and tacking note, Manure were vulnerable to the high press and looked inept at the back. Easy to say I know but it was a perfect game to spot some of their frailties, the question is do we have the players to exploit them? We'll we put two past City!
Blxxdy Hell! on 09:53 - Mar 6 with 1279 viewsRon11

Blxxdy Hell! on 23:42 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

He’s extremely unlikable, boggle eyed whinge bag

The dive holding his face when that area had not even been touched was blatant cheating and has no place in football. I can remember David Prutton getting an eleven match ban after reacting to that kind of shit.
Login to get fewer ads

Blxxdy Hell! on 10:00 - Mar 6 with 1277 views1885_SFC

Blxxdy Hell! on 09:53 - Mar 6 by Ron11

The dive holding his face when that area had not even been touched was blatant cheating and has no place in football. I can remember David Prutton getting an eleven match ban after reacting to that kind of shit.

I don't understand why the cheating coont doesn't get a retrospective ban for feigning that facial injury. We now have VAR to show he's nothing more than a dirty cheat.

And before our resident forum referee points out that's not what VAR is for blah blah blah - then it bloody well should be! Dirty cheating obnoxious coont.

Old School is Cool

Blxxdy Hell! on 12:51 - Mar 6 with 1181 viewskingslandstand1

Blxxdy Hell! on 21:36 - Mar 5 by A1079

I somehow think we will be made to pay for that result. It was always going to be hard anyway, but I think this result has made it even harder.

I think you're absolutely right there A1069, but with Saints, it wouldn't surprise me if we go and put a proper performance in and nick at least a point if not more. Get stuck in to them and press really hard for that 1st 15-20 mins or so and try and get the crowd on their backs
Blxxdy Hell! on 14:02 - Mar 6 with 1125 viewsBerber

Blxxdy Hell! on 09:26 - Mar 6 by Bridders2

Presumably Selles will be studying Liverpool 's tactics and tacking note, Manure were vulnerable to the high press and looked inept at the back. Easy to say I know but it was a perfect game to spot some of their frailties, the question is do we have the players to exploit them? We'll we put two past City!

Presumably Ten Hag knows that if we try the high press, we are vulnerable at the back. I’d back Rashford and Garnacho over Adams and Walcot any day of the week.
Blxxdy Hell! on 15:06 - Mar 6 with 1087 viewskingslandstand1

Blxxdy Hell! on 14:02 - Mar 6 by Berber

Presumably Ten Hag knows that if we try the high press, we are vulnerable at the back. I’d back Rashford and Garnacho over Adams and Walcot any day of the week.

If he doesn't he will now that you've just told him!! He does his research well and check on what the real fans have to say about their clubs on these web sites
Blxxdy Hell! on 19:50 - Mar 6 with 1023 viewsmushinexile

Then he knows he's finished!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024