Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative Angle 20:16 - Mar 13 with 3020 viewsLanhoop

Always love these but this one is a cracker. Caught the lino hugging Lowe perfectly too!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/alternative-angle-qprwat-130323/
Alternative Angle on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 2910 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Same as you, Lanhoop, I love these.

That one is utterly brilliant. Thanks for posting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alternative Angle on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 2796 viewsqueensparker

It’s a good one that.

I brought my daughter to her first game and couldn’t have picked a better one. Nice to have a film like that to remember it by. Albeit she said the second half was “a bit boring”. She doesn’t know the half of it!
Alternative Angle on 22:10 - Mar 13 with 2624 viewsstainrods_elbow

Bloody brilliant!

Unless I've much mistaken, we've got our (street-smart) Rangers back.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Alternative Angle on 23:42 - Mar 13 with 2468 viewsbosh67

Really great production on this. Strangely makes all the hurt go away.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alternative Angle on 01:31 - Mar 14 with 2390 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Alternative Angle on 23:42 - Mar 13 by bosh67

Really great production on this. Strangely makes all the hurt go away.

Best one since they started I think picking up the desperation then relief and pure joy to finally win.
Lost a bit in the euphoria was the fact Lowe played very well and feeding off Martin and Dykes could be a real bonus going forward .
How Watford got away with so few yellow cards is mindblowing and their arrogance is plain to see .Had to laugh at the hairy guy hacking down Lowe for a professional foul / automatic yellow yet complained like he was innocent.
Maybe Armstrong should rearrange his package before he shoots it might help
Alternative Angle on 08:25 - Mar 14 with 2132 viewsrobith

Will be a minor moment for most, but my heart is full seeing the ball drop into the Paddocks and be headed out. Right by where me and dad used to sit, everyone would always shout for headers only if the full came over, delighted thinking of how much he'd laugh that someone finally managed it so flawlessly
Alternative Angle on 08:56 - Mar 14 with 2043 viewsMrSheen

Alternative Angle on 01:31 - Mar 14 by CLAREMAN1995

Best one since they started I think picking up the desperation then relief and pure joy to finally win.
Lost a bit in the euphoria was the fact Lowe played very well and feeding off Martin and Dykes could be a real bonus going forward .
How Watford got away with so few yellow cards is mindblowing and their arrogance is plain to see .Had to laugh at the hairy guy hacking down Lowe for a professional foul / automatic yellow yet complained like he was innocent.
Maybe Armstrong should rearrange his package before he shoots it might help

That was bizarre, looked like he was counting them
Alternative Angle on 09:11 - Mar 14 with 2015 viewshubble

Beautiful, like a letter from home after a long winter on the Western front. Tears in my eyes at the end. Amazing really, the emotions football can stir. I suppose it's all about belonging.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Alternative Angle on 09:16 - Mar 14 with 2008 viewsdmm

I've watched this several times now. So good to see players, staff, and of course, supporters deliriously happy. That's the Loftus Road we love so much.
Alternative Angle on 10:20 - Mar 14 with 1890 viewsEsox_Lucius

Alternative Angle on 09:16 - Mar 14 by dmm

I've watched this several times now. So good to see players, staff, and of course, supporters deliriously happy. That's the Loftus Road we love so much.

Did Martin call Hoedt a "Pussy"?

The grass is always greener.

Alternative Angle on 11:28 - Mar 14 with 1778 viewswesty

Alternative Angle on 10:20 - Mar 14 by Esox_Lucius

Did Martin call Hoedt a "Pussy"?

He sure did. Loved how he put the keeper on the floor. Then just smiled and told him to get up. Think he will be a great influence
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024