Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Walker-Peters 20:17 - Mar 13 with 1946 viewsNewdawn2014

Poor bloke , I can`t imagine what thats like but I hope the troll`s are found and dealt with , meanwhile show your reply against Brentford and know we are behind you .
COYS
Kyle Walker-Peters on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 1812 viewsButty101

Without trying to trivialise the crime. Im sure its not pleasant, but I dont think the police should be wasting resources on investigating these crimes. Of course they will because its a premiership footballer.

But as a point of reference ive had a friend recently get burgled, provide the police with video footage of the 2 men that broke in and a number plate of the car they got away in. He lost about 15k of stuff and obviously upset. The police didnt look at the evidence provided and all he got was a crime number and the offer of victim support popping round.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Kyle Walker-Peters on 22:52 - Mar 13 with 1781 viewsChesham_Saint

Kyle Walker-Peters on 22:27 - Mar 13 by Butty101

Without trying to trivialise the crime. Im sure its not pleasant, but I dont think the police should be wasting resources on investigating these crimes. Of course they will because its a premiership footballer.

But as a point of reference ive had a friend recently get burgled, provide the police with video footage of the 2 men that broke in and a number plate of the car they got away in. He lost about 15k of stuff and obviously upset. The police didnt look at the evidence provided and all he got was a crime number and the offer of victim support popping round.

I take your point about the police and focus. On the other hand, KWP seems such a nice bloke, he shouldn’t have to put up with that kind of abuse (no-one should).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Kyle Walker-Peters on 06:54 - Mar 14 with 1660 viewsHeisenberg

There are less serving police officers than there were when the Tories came to power. At one point over 20,000 police were lost. If you vote for a party that cuts essential services you can’t moan when the quality of service declined.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Kyle Walker-Peters on 08:13 - Mar 14 with 1599 viewsButty101

Kyle Walker-Peters on 06:54 - Mar 14 by Heisenberg

There are less serving police officers than there were when the Tories came to power. At one point over 20,000 police were lost. If you vote for a party that cuts essential services you can’t moan when the quality of service declined.

I’ve certainly not voted for the Tories. I have no political persuasions what so ever. The last election I couldn’t bring myself to vote for any of the big 3 , as they are all equally bad.

What I do t like seeing, is the police prioritising crime because it happened to someone famous. Funnily enough when sterling got burgled the police were all over it.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Kyle Walker-Peters on 08:26 - Mar 14 with 1599 viewssaint901

This goes beyond one idiot on social media with half a brain, still living in the 50's.

However much we like to think we are a tolerant and inclusive society, there are pockets (big pockets) of neanderthals living in plain sight. It's not necessarily a race issue. Sometimes it's anti women, immigrants, those on benefits, etc. In fact anybody who isn't exactly like them. Such people think it acceptable to hide behind an anonymous website and spout their hate.

If you have anything other than a zero tolerance policy toward instances of hate, especially if the target is high profile and therefore likely to attract more "views/likes/ticks" than a non entity, then it encourages others. And it spreads into other areas and people feel emboldened in their position if they are not called out.

I'm very much against censorship being imposed by Gov't because that too easily becomes state control of the media. I am however very much in favour of the social media platforms, and indeed websites like this one, having a legal duty to identify morons using offensive terms and at the very least being required to remove them.
Kyle Walker-Peters on 09:17 - Mar 14 with 1570 viewsRon11

Bitter entitled Manks (or plastic Manks) who probably had a go at Kyle from the terraces and he gave some back. He's a good lad and an honest footballer unlike the diving whining Fernandes and the rest of the arsewipes constantly in the face of the referee because they didn't like the humiliation of being matched on the pitch by what they consider to be lesser beings.Fat boy Luke Shaw in particular, forgotten where he came from.
Kyle Walker-Peters on 11:03 - Mar 14 with 1513 viewssaint901

We should also note that the moron making the racist comments may not actually be a MU fan?

he might just be the worst example of humanity with no football affiliation at all.
Kyle Walker-Peters on 15:39 - Mar 14 with 1454 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah but unfortunately this is just a combination of issues in modern society.
As racism goes on far too often and too much of it (especially on social media) goes unpunished, with loads of abuse of all sorts happening soo often, yet all those “report buttons” and things like that do bugger all 9 times outta 10.
As even I myself had it at one point when a few players found my social media accounts and started spamming all sorts to me, yet reporting them did bugger all and they got away with it ever soo easily, yet me telling a mate to “get stuffed” when making jokes can you get you banned for a fortnight!

As the social media companies always do minimal, and as much as some people opinions on discrimination can vary, far too much straight up discrimination goes unpunished, and that’s why they can continue and get away with it. So until all these social media platforms get their acts together, or even the governments force them to, then unfortunately nothing will change

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Walker-Peters on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 1449 viewsTimSaint

The person responsible for racially abusing Ivan Toney on social media last September, has just been banned from every UK football stadium for 3 years and had a 4 month jail sentence suspended for 2 years.

Maybe the KWP case will be looked into next, but what happened to the person responsible for racially abusing Jankewitz just over 2 years back ?

TimSaint

Kyle Walker-Peters on 15:59 - Mar 14 with 1440 viewsSFC_Referee

Kyle Walker-Peters on 09:17 - Mar 14 by Ron11

Bitter entitled Manks (or plastic Manks) who probably had a go at Kyle from the terraces and he gave some back. He's a good lad and an honest footballer unlike the diving whining Fernandes and the rest of the arsewipes constantly in the face of the referee because they didn't like the humiliation of being matched on the pitch by what they consider to be lesser beings.Fat boy Luke Shaw in particular, forgotten where he came from.

Yeah well that’s just how those lot are as they try abusing their opponents and those that they don’t like, being all racist to KWP and insulting him, even though they’ve also got bkack players on their own team so are indirectly insulting them as well, even though none of them have done anything wrong at all.
Whilst their teams have some of the biggest embarrassments to the sport on them, who they pray to like gods and won’t ever criticise!

Brut hey, that’s the level of stupidity and lowlifes we’re talking about when it comes down to those sending KWP all this nonsense.

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Kyle Walker-Peters on 20:14 - Mar 14 with 1355 viewsNewdawn2014

Kyle Walker-Peters on 09:17 - Mar 14 by Ron11

yes he`s turned into a very nasty player.
Kyle Walker-Peters on 07:25 - Mar 15 with 1240 viewsJellybaby

Agree. Too busy looking into tweets to police our streets......

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Kyle Walker-Peters on 09:33 - Mar 15 with 1197 viewssaint901

The issue here not really social media. The various platforms are just a means of delivering the message. They don't in themselves add/detract or shape the message.

The issue is that some people allow the prejudices that we all have (hand's up who likes Pompey, olives, marmite) to overwhelm them and think that others must surely see the sense in them.

There is an easy fix.

Don't allow anonymous nicknames.

Only allow accounts to be in real names - verified - so that if some idiot wants to spout offensive nonsense, we know who he is.

The abuse would end overnight.
Kyle Walker-Peters on 09:47 - Mar 15 with 1194 viewssaints__fan__73

Similar story. My brother-in-laws 50k BMW was stolen from his drive last week. He had video doorbell footage of them doing it and his tracker pinged briefly from an industrial estate on Canvey Island.

Police turned up 3 days later weren't interested in the footage or investigating the area where the tracker pinged. They said it will already have been broken up for spares and sent on a container to Russia.

Crime ref was dutifully delivered by our fearless boys in blue who also offered the obligatory counselling session...
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 9:47]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024