Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody know ? 12:32 - Mar 19 with 2208 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

The exact situation with regard to Nathan Tella's loan contract ?
If you had a choice of playing Adam Armstrong ( runs a lot ) , or including a Striker in red hot form Nathan Tella ( Latest another 3 GOALS v Hull ! He alone has scored 17 -- when all of our existing whole team effort amounts to 23 ) .............. Yes I know all about the " Championchip is not Premiership standard ) but strickers strive on confidence -- Would it be any risk of bringing Tella back and include him in our last 10 premiership games ?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Does anybody know ? on 12:36 - Mar 19 with 2184 viewskingslandstand1

Does it matter? AA was on form with Blackburn so we snapped him up. Che was on sparkling for with Brum, whose fans were begging him to stay, so we snapped him up.

Just read Nick's post re last night's game
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 12:37]
Does anybody know ? on 13:12 - Mar 19 with 2146 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Does anybody know ? on 12:36 - Mar 19 by kingslandstand1

Does it matter? AA was on form with Blackburn so we snapped him up. Che was on sparkling for with Brum, whose fans were begging him to stay, so we snapped him up.

Just read Nick's post re last night's game
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 12:37]

I appreciate what you're saying ... But Tella is in form and scoring goals for fun NOW ! ...... For only 10 games ,
what harm would it do? ..... just to see ? If you're not sure, bring him on from the bench ! --- yes he could be a flop !!!! But can you see anyone in our existing team , who would be regularly score goals?
We desperately NEED goals NOW

His transfer figure is going up with every game - just suppose he comes back and scores a hatful of goals , in the prem ,would increase his value even further ..... A win - win situation.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Does anybody know ? on 13:45 - Mar 19 with 2118 viewskingslandstand1

Does anybody know ? on 13:12 - Mar 19 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

I appreciate what you're saying ... But Tella is in form and scoring goals for fun NOW ! ...... For only 10 games ,
what harm would it do? ..... just to see ? If you're not sure, bring him on from the bench ! --- yes he could be a flop !!!! But can you see anyone in our existing team , who would be regularly score goals?
We desperately NEED goals NOW

His transfer figure is going up with every game - just suppose he comes back and scores a hatful of goals , in the prem ,would increase his value even further ..... A win - win situation.

Fair enough but somehow I'm not sure he'd perform for us tge way he has been. He's playing in a winning team at the top of the league and full.of confidence. If he came back, subject to whatever the loan agreement allows, he'd be quite pi55ed off in our current predicament so would he perform?

Somehow, can't see it happening anyway
Does anybody know ? on 14:47 - Mar 19 with 2075 viewsBowlercow

The only chance we had to bring him back was during the January window Once that closed he is there to the end of the season
Does anybody know ? on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 1971 viewsRon11

Does anybody know ? on 14:47 - Mar 19 by Bowlercow

The only chance we had to bring him back was during the January window Once that closed he is there to the end of the season

He's scoring loads because their midfield are getting plenty of balls to his feet, unlike Adams, and Armstrong who hardly get a sniff.
Elyounoussi provides nothing but is still in the starting line up.
Why, with Lavia on the bench>
Does anybody know ? on 20:35 - Mar 19 with 1915 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Does anybody know ? on 14:47 - Mar 19 by Bowlercow

THANK YOU Bowlercow ............If that is fact ... then no point in discussing any further.

Does anybody know ? on 09:00 - Mar 20 with 1801 viewsSaintNick

Does anybody know ? on 20:35 - Mar 19 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

THANK YOU Bowlercow ............If that is fact ... then no point in discussing any further.

It is a fact, players cannot change clubs outside of transfer windows, so we could not recall Nathan Tella now even if we wanted to.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024