Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bradford City game. 06:18 - Apr 3 with 4171 viewsTalkingSutty

The tickets in the away section sold out for this game in a matter of days, about 3200 i think. They would also easily sell out the WMG stand if it was offered them. It's looking like this game will be a dead rubber for us and it gives the club the opportunity to raise much needed funds to help with recruitment for next season, maybe £100k in total in visitor ticket sales which could help to pay the wages of two new players, or the manager. As a season ticket holder in the WMG i would be open to moving for this game, with the choice of either sitting in the main stand or standing up in the Sandy Lane. Interested to know how others feel or if this is really feasible but there is a lot of money to be made which would benefit us greatly. Not sure what's happening at the club or who is even running it day to day anymore, so i don't know if this has been considered by anybody.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 6:44]
The Bradford City game. on 08:18 - Apr 3 with 4016 viewsfrenzied

I can appreciate the thinking behind this.

Just not sure how it would work re safety and police control.
The Bradford City game. on 08:37 - Apr 3 with 3987 views442Dale

Still don’t understand why it hasn’t been made all-ticket. All it takes is a big group of Bradford fans in the Sandy and there are going to be problems with some of the people we’ve had turn up this season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Bradford City game. on 14:50 - Apr 3 with 3606 viewsNerazzurri

Aren’t all games technically all ticket since the end of cash turnstiles? Obviously always ways round it but you’d think lots of Bradford postcodes buying online would be noticed if that happened.

Forza Nerazzurri

The Bradford City game. on 15:09 - Apr 3 with 3538 viewsblackdogblue

The Bradford City game. on 14:50 - Apr 3 by Nerazzurri

Aren’t all games technically all ticket since the end of cash turnstiles? Obviously always ways round it but you’d think lots of Bradford postcodes buying online would be noticed if that happened.

It’s an e ticket system sent to an email address…

How this is policed have no idea, you could enter anything in it….

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Bradford City game. on 15:15 - Apr 3 with 3518 viewsTVOS1907

The Bradford City game. on 14:50 - Apr 3 by Nerazzurri

Not if they turn up and buy at the Dale ticket office on the day of the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Bradford City game. on 16:13 - Apr 3 with 3405 viewsDaleiLama

Just gone all ticket

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/april/bradfordcityallticket_150423/

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Bradford City game. on 18:52 - Apr 3 with 3189 viewsblackdogblue

Just entered details of my daughter who is at UNI…

Got right through to the payment stage…

Didn’t finish the transaction but so much a loophole it’s not manageable…

“Auntie Ethel in Somerset” “Uncle Nobby in Liverpool”….

Huge flaw in the plan….

The Bradford City game. on 19:34 - Apr 3 with 3084 viewsDalenet

This was discussed a week or so ago on here in another thread. I think we should offer them part of the Pearl Street just as we did Sunderland. We need the cash afterall. But Yarkshire clubs arent the best behaved so would need to have more stewards and may not be cost effective
Login to get fewer ads

The Bradford City game. on 20:13 - Apr 4 with 2583 viewsblackdogblue

The Bradford City game. on 19:34 - Apr 3 by Dalenet

This was discussed a week or so ago on here in another thread. I think we should offer them part of the Pearl Street just as we did Sunderland. We need the cash afterall. But Yarkshire clubs arent the best behaved so would need to have more stewards and may not be cost effective

Crowd Safety must be paramount…

How many times over the years have we seen away fans cutting the corner of the pitch to get over there…

Needs a re-think…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024