Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Last Post 18:39 - Apr 15 with 2634 viewsGRIM

That's it for me.
Gutted, this Saints side are driving me to drink.
I will not be posting anymore on this forum.
The Last Post on 18:47 - Apr 15 with 2592 viewsSouthamptonfan

I get it. We can blame the manager, but watching Palace players breeze past our players, without a tackle or even an attempt to stop him, makes me angry. No manager would instruct players to just stand there watching. This team is a bunch of strangers put together, who arn't fighting for each other or our club. I have a season ticket and to be honest I'm not sure I can stomach Bournemouth fans rubbing it in that they are staying up and then Liverpool fans all over the ground on the final day. Never before have I wanted to throw away my season ticket and lose the money I've paid.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The Last Post on 19:27 - Apr 15 with 2494 viewsRon11

The Last Post on 18:47 - Apr 15 by Southamptonfan

I get it. We can blame the manager, but watching Palace players breeze past our players, without a tackle or even an attempt to stop him, makes me angry. No manager would instruct players to just stand there watching. This team is a bunch of strangers put together, who arn't fighting for each other or our club. I have a season ticket and to be honest I'm not sure I can stomach Bournemouth fans rubbing it in that they are staying up and then Liverpool fans all over the ground on the final day. Never before have I wanted to throw away my season ticket and lose the money I've paid.

Especially after Bournemouth bring a manager in house and then see them win at Tottenham today.
The Last Post on 19:33 - Apr 15 with 2475 viewsSouthamptonfan

The Last Post on 19:27 - Apr 15 by Ron11

Especially after Bournemouth bring a manager in house and then see them win at Tottenham today.

I can only think the Bournemouth manager has players that have played together with each other for quite a long time, they arn't strangers and they fight for the shirt.

The Last Post on 19:39 - Apr 15 with 2450 views1885_SFC

The Last Post on 19:33 - Apr 15 by Southamptonfan

I can only think the Bournemouth manager has players that have played together with each other for quite a long time, they arn't strangers and they fight for the shirt.

Gary O'Neil plays the same team each week, in their proper positions, injuries/suspensions permitting.

Meanwhile, we have this bloke in charge...

Old School is Cool

The Last Post on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 2425 viewsSouthamptonfan

The Last Post on 19:39 - Apr 15 by 1885_SFC

Gary O'Neil plays the same team each week, in their proper positions, injuries/suspensions permitting.

All our managers turn into clowns, as far back as Hughes and Pellegrino because it's impossible to get anywhere, if you don't bring in PL standard players. We keep losing so he, like all the managers before start losing the plot, in desperation. So yes another clown in charge but don't forget that there are terrible players on the pitch with bad attitudes, not putting in tackles, missing from 3 yards, standing there watching as opposition players breeze through easily. The next clown they bring in, will face the same problems of not having anyone in the team who can score and nobody in the team who can defend, if they continue with the buy players with potential approach.

The Last Post on 20:10 - Apr 15 with 2394 viewsNewdawn2014

at least he might score with those huge feet .
The Last Post on 20:45 - Apr 15 with 2284 viewssmartjoe

Well, that is really grim
The Last Post on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 2187 viewsLondonSaint76

The real clowns are in the boardroom - *ankersen (added the missing W at the start of its name) and his Banana Republic cohorts could potentially drag our beloved Club down to levels we cannot even imagine because they don’t know the first thing about running a football Club. We now have a debt that is probably treble / quadruple what it was when we were faced with liquidation and then rescued by Markus at the 11th hour. Then unlike now we had a far more serviceable level of debt from what I can remember - and no FFP? We will be left with a bloated squad of no-hopers with plenty of deadwood hanging round our necks like a flock of albatrosses. This will suffocate our available finances and could land us in the Football League’s FFP dock. We will then probably be given one of the FL’s business plans (like Reading were given) breach that and they start deducting points.
On the bright side Tella and Smallbone - both proven quality at the level we are going into - will return - and who knows, if he’s a pucker billionaire, perhaps Solak will ‘do a Markus’ and fund a proper revival. He could start by kicking *ankersen & co out on their backsides - the oaf Semmens included, then install proper administrators who know and understand football and then perhaps we can rebuild the Club from the bottom up and regain our place at the top table….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Login to get fewer ads

The Last Post on 09:07 - Apr 16 with 1865 viewsDorsetIan

And with Jack Stephens in the centre of their defence, let’s not forget.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The Last Post on 10:27 - Apr 16 with 1749 viewsGRIM

The Last Post on 09:07 - Apr 16 by DorsetIan

And with Jack Stephens in the centre of their defence, let’s not forget.

Stephen's doing well at Bournemouth + Lemina doing well at Wolves + Harry Reed doing well at Fulham.
Added to that Tella & Smallbone doing well in Championship.
All these guys must be so glad they are no longer having to suffer the demise of our Saints.
Whatever happened to the club we support & love.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024