Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham to reimburse fans for poor performance. 18:10 - Apr 25 with 1715 viewsSteveMoron

Just as well we haven't offered this. Could be in admin again!
Tottenham to reimburse fans for poor performance. on 20:25 - Apr 25 with 1631 viewsTimSaint

Come Sunday at 4pm, we may be doing something similar !!

TimSaint

Tottenham to reimburse fans for poor performance. on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 1503 viewskingslandstand1

Jason Cundy on T/Sport last night was going ballistic over this saying why on earth did they do that.

One point he made is that you go to a game without knowing what you're going to see and if your team are cr@p, then so be it, but if Spurs had say won 6-0 up there could the club have asked each fan to pay an extra 25 quid as they performed better than expected?

Can see where he's coming from, but the couple of hundred quid it probably cost each of those fans probably doesn't matter to his pocket

With him and O'Hara together it's quite entertaining in some sort of masochistic way
Tottenham to reimburse fans for poor performance. on 10:04 - Apr 26 with 1475 viewssolent_toffee

What a load of bollocks.

If this was a test case, Everton would end up owing me money for the amount of absolutely shit games I’ve gone to.

You either support the team or you don’t, getting a bloody refund, Jesus wept how precious. What next asking for a refund because Harry Kane got injured in the warm up and his stand in wasn’t very good, plus they were really looking forward to seeing Harry. It’s football not the west end FFS.
Tottenham to reimburse fans for poor performance. on 18:30 - Apr 27 with 1327 viewsNewdawn2014

How much pressure from their appaling entitled fans I wonder ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024