Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life after Ralph 22:42 - Apr 27 with 1767 viewsSouthamptonfan

Under these owners, he was the best we could hope for. If you wanted a Poch or a top manager, we needed to get rid of the owners. Football suicide. Get these owners out or we will have more of the same.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 22:46]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Life after Ralph on 22:53 - Apr 27 with 1698 viewssaintwizzler

Shut up you fûcking cûnt

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Life after Ralph on 22:54 - Apr 27 with 1690 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 22:53 - Apr 27 by saintwizzler

Shut up you fûcking cûnt

No I absolutely won't shut up. Well done on getting Ralph out, the man who kept us up for 3 seasons in a row with a terrible squad. We are now down, so it didn't work. Getting the owners out who appointed the clowns after him would have been better.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 22:57]

Life after Ralph on 23:01 - Apr 27 with 1672 viewsWestEndBoy

Don’t think we should look back at Ralph with rose tinted glasses (things were pretty horrific towards the end) however sports republic somehow have managed to make things a lot worse so think you have a valid point . Whether sports republic go or just ankerson and semmens I don’t know but someone needs to be held accountable for this shower of shit this season .
Life after Ralph on 23:07 - Apr 27 with 1647 viewsericofarabia

Life after Ralph on 22:54 - Apr 27 by Southamptonfan

No I absolutely won't shut up. Well done on getting Ralph out, the man who kept us up for 3 seasons in a row with a terrible squad. We are now down, so it didn't work. Getting the owners out who appointed the clowns after him would have been better.

Look at Villa, they got rid of a clown and are now on the cusp of Europe just prior to our owners choosing an absolute clown of all loser clowns without even interviewing anybody else. Even Wolves and Palace stopped the rot.
As bad as Ralph was at times, I honestly believe we'd be in a better situation than now. And given money his purchases would have been more suited to what we needed.
My only hope is that sh!thouse teams Everton, Leeds or Leicester join us.
Forest and Bompey deserve to, and need to, stay up more then those turds
Life after Ralph on 23:10 - Apr 27 with 1636 viewsfelly1

Garbage.. How could you not remember the defeated, haunted look in Ralph's face.. He was totally finished..we were just as terrible with him in charge as he clearly ran out of ideas. I was sick of the endless lame performances under him in the end.
Yes we beat rubbish Leicester and Bournemouth away and a poor Chelsea at home under him but the writing was on the wall.
To compound the issue ..
1. We have crap players and a crap recruitment policy in bringing in too many kids in important positions.. (Ankerson)
2. Nathan Jones ( Ankerson)
3. Selles (Ankerson)
Life after Ralph on 23:11 - Apr 27 with 1625 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 23:07 - Apr 27 by ericofarabia

Look at Villa, they got rid of a clown and are now on the cusp of Europe just prior to our owners choosing an absolute clown of all loser clowns without even interviewing anybody else. Even Wolves and Palace stopped the rot.
As bad as Ralph was at times, I honestly believe we'd be in a better situation than now. And given money his purchases would have been more suited to what we needed.
My only hope is that sh!thouse teams Everton, Leeds or Leicester join us.
Forest and Bompey deserve to, and need to, stay up more then those turds

The clubs you mention have better owners and better players. If we keep these same owners, we will keep appointing more clowns. That was the point to not getting rid of Ralph under this ownership. It could have got much worse and it has.

Life after Ralph on 23:13 - Apr 27 with 1614 viewscocklebreath

F?ck off tying dull c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Life after Ralph on 23:14 - Apr 27 with 1611 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 23:13 - Apr 27 by cocklebreath

F?ck off tying dull c&nt

Make me. You fvck off. Iv got my opinion and I will say it. Getting rid of Ralph made us worse, and now we are down fact.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Life after Ralph on 23:18 - Apr 27 with 1582 viewscocklebreath

Life after Ralph on 23:14 - Apr 27 by Southamptonfan

Make me. You fvck off. Iv got my opinion and I will say it. Getting rid of Ralph made us worse, and now we are down fact.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:16]

He was half the man he was when he started, he’d lost the love and had become a scared manager, not sure how Selles is already such a lame duck

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Life after Ralph on 23:26 - Apr 27 with 1572 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 23:18 - Apr 27 by cocklebreath

He was half the man he was when he started, he’d lost the love and had become a scared manager, not sure how Selles is already such a lame duck

Ask yourself why Ralph was half the man he was at the beginning. His best players were sold and they weren't replaced. He was promised a striker and didn't get one. Of course he was p!ssed off, trying the win games with f@cking sh!t players. Anyone would lose the love. But he kept us up with sh!t. Now we are down because these idiot owners who bought rubbish in the summer then appointed rubbish managers as Ralph's replacement. It's no surprise to me we are down.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:27]

Life after Ralph on 23:28 - Apr 27 with 1558 viewsericofarabia

Life after Ralph on 23:10 - Apr 27 by felly1

Garbage.. How could you not remember the defeated, haunted look in Ralph's face.. He was totally finished..we were just as terrible with him in charge as he clearly ran out of ideas. I was sick of the endless lame performances under him in the end.
Yes we beat rubbish Leicester and Bournemouth away and a poor Chelsea at home under him but the writing was on the wall.
To compound the issue ..
1. We have crap players and a crap recruitment policy in bringing in too many kids in important positions.. (Ankerson)
3. Selles (Ankerson)

I honestly think the World Cup Break and a Jan Transfer Window War Chest would have given him time for a reset and a few injured players returning too given him more options.

For sure the 8 out of 9 defeats and attempted complete change of managerial and playing style has cost us ...... 100%

I give the owners 70% blame, Jones 20% , 6% and increasing each week, Ralph 4%.

We aren't going down just because of tonight, or Ht sub at Arsenal etc, they are just symptoms of the overall malaise and mis management for the top.
Life after Ralph on 23:30 - Apr 27 with 1541 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 23:10 - Apr 27 by felly1

To compound the issue ..
3. Selles (Ankerson)

The defeated haunted look that every manager since has also had. I wonder why??? Every manager has had f@cking sh!t players, who don't even break sweat.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:31]

Life after Ralph on 23:32 - Apr 27 with 1525 viewsfelly1

Life after Ralph on 23:26 - Apr 27 by Southamptonfan

Ask yourself why Ralph was half the man he was at the beginning. His best players were sold and they weren't replaced. He was promised a striker and didn't get one. Of course he was p!ssed off, trying the win games with f@cking sh!t players. Anyone would lose the love. But he kept us up with sh!t. Now we are down because these idiot owners who bought rubbish in the summer then appointed rubbish managers as Ralph's replacement. It's no surprise to me we are down.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:27]

Ralph was definitely a better manager than Jones and Selles but every other single club would have also sacked him and probably much earlier.
What other clubs generally do is appoint a better or at least equivalent manager.
We downgraded because we're run by utter morons.
Life after Ralph on 23:37 - Apr 27 with 1505 viewsericofarabia

Life after Ralph on 23:32 - Apr 27 by felly1

Ralph was definitely a better manager than Jones and Selles but every other single club would have also sacked him and probably much earlier.
What other clubs generally do is appoint a better or at least equivalent manager.

Sadly ........ All very true
Life after Ralph on 23:39 - Apr 27 with 1486 viewsSouthamptonfan

Life after Ralph on 23:32 - Apr 27 by felly1

And that's the point. when run by morons (that people couldn't see, they just thought it was Ralph), you risk things being even worse. After buying 6 unproven young players in the summer, getting rid of Forster, Romeu, not getting in the striker we so desperately needed and so on, I knew they were morons and that getting rid of Ralph, meant we would have got worse because as you said, we are run by morons. Now we are down.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:42]

Life after Ralph on 23:49 - Apr 27 with 1459 viewssaint68

Life after Ralph on 23:30 - Apr 27 by Southamptonfan

The defeated haunted look that every manager since has also had. I wonder why??? Every manager has had f@cking sh!t players, who don't even break sweat.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:31]

90th out of 92 was Ralph's parting present...the Cult of Ralph need to accept he was absolutely shot...therafter is a result of his abject failure of his final 15 months In charge...record defeats..record losing runs..thats Hassenhutls legacy....he destroyed the squad with mental line ups and bizarre substitutions.

So we are where we are because of Ralph...he should of been jettisoned 14 months ago..he'd lost the plot and set the rot.

The new love in is with Brighton..they sell players and improve..we done that too..but there comes a point in time where that model eventually buckles..we've been in a slow motion relegation for 4yrs.they've just moved into their very own Pochettino moment..they'll get pillaged this summer and start their voyage on a very similar trajectory as ours.

I've become numb to expecting a positive response from Southampton football club...it doesn't fuk my Saturday night up anymore when we lose or any other night..

Just accept we've been mismanaged to death..
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:53]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Life after Ralph on 23:54 - Apr 27 with 1453 viewsRon11

It all started so well with Hassenhutl, and everybody seemed slightly surprised but happy.
Sadly it seemed to slowly start rolling downhill when Danny Rohl left the club.
Life after Ralph on 00:02 - Apr 28 with 1419 viewsericofarabia

Life after Ralph on 23:49 - Apr 27 by saint68

90th out of 92 was Ralph's parting present...the Cult of Ralph need to accept he was absolutely shot...therafter is a result of his abject failure of his final 15 months In charge...record defeats..record losing runs..thats Hassenhutls legacy....he destroyed the squad with mental line ups and bizarre substitutions.

So we are where we are because of Ralph...he should of been jettisoned 14 months ago..he'd lost the plot and set the rot.

The new love in is with Brighton..they sell players and improve..we done that too..but there comes a point in time where that model eventually buckles..we've been in a slow motion relegation for 4yrs.they've just moved into their very own Pochettino moment..they'll get pillaged this summer and start their voyage on a very similar trajectory as ours.

I've become numb to expecting a positive response from Southampton football club...it doesn't fuk my Saturday night up anymore when we lose or any other night..

Just accept we've been mismanaged to death..
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 23:53]

I totally agree about the oddity that we kept persevering with Ralph based on the track record of 2022 calendar year, which makes the change even more bizarre. They had plenty of pre warning that things weren't all they should be, and knew they had a 6 week break coming up yet jumped in and got the Welsh Wizard in without inviting or interviewing any serious applicants. Batsch!t crazy decision, which has had major implications on our relegation. Basically played a 29 game season v 38 for everybody else.
Life after Ralph on 06:40 - Apr 28 with 1251 viewssaintwizzler

Life after Ralph on 22:54 - Apr 27 by Southamptonfan

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024