Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orsic for the off 16:25 - May 16 with 1474 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

So rather unsurprisingly according to Sky (who are repeating what is written in the Mirror) Orsic is for the off back to his former club.
Saw him play in Qatar when I was covering the world cup over there but thought a strange signing if totally honest. However don´t know what he did to upset the managers as none of them gave him a run so did they not fancy him ? Was he forced on them by the board ?
Orsic for the off on 18:27 - May 16 with 1305 viewsIfonly

He was bought in the Jones era because he is a proven world class player with goals at the highest level. Simples. Ruben didn't play him - probably because in his playbook what you can do with the ball is less important than what you do against the ball. My guess is that Orsic wasn't that enthusiastic about running around pressing, so he was no use to Selles. Moi and Theo are the Selles type: prepared to chase around all day, never mind what you do with the ball if you ever get it.
Orsic for the off on 18:41 - May 16 with 1284 viewsRon11

Orsic for the off on 18:27 - May 16 by Ifonly

He was bought in the Jones era because he is a proven world class player with goals at the highest level. Simples. Ruben didn't play him - probably because in his playbook what you can do with the ball is less important than what you do against the ball. My guess is that Orsic wasn't that enthusiastic about running around pressing, so he was no use to Selles. Moi and Theo are the Selles type: prepared to chase around all day, never mind what you do with the ball if you ever get it.

We're signing another French up and coming star instead - Sanstete Poulet.
Should fit in well
Orsic for the off on 18:43 - May 16 with 1279 viewssledger

i dont believe orsic ever wanted to come here,maybe agent pressure for the money,hence he didnt try in training,became unfit and didnt break sweat and hence couldnt break into a shockingly bad southampton side
Orsic for the off on 01:13 - May 17 with 1088 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Orsic for the off on 18:27 - May 16 by Ifonly

To be fair Jones stuck him in the B team stating he wasnt up to speed .. after he had just returned from the World Cup, so not sure if he was wanted by either manager
Orsic for the off on 01:20 - May 17 with 1087 views1885_SFC

Probably yet another one who came here just for the money.

Old School is Cool

Orsic for the off on 09:05 - May 17 with 960 viewsRon11

Orsic for the off on 01:20 - May 17 by 1885_SFC

Probably yet another one who came here just for the money.

Orsicnote
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024