Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kairo Mitchell 16:49 - Jun 16 with 5011 viewsIOMDale

I'm jumping the gun a bit but given the clues, I’m guessing we’re about to announce Kairo Mitchell as our new signing:

[Post edited 16 Jun 2023 16:54]

UTDNFS

Kairo Mitchell on 17:04 - Jun 16 with 4911 viewsscarrow

mixed reviews

Poll: Final position

Kairo Mitchell on 17:10 - Jun 16 with 4844 viewsirishdale2022

Seems like he didn’t really get a chance at Notts County and Chesterfield, interestingly bith paid money for him though

Looks like a powerful target man type

Eastleigh fans seem to like him and he played consistently there at the end of the season
Kairo Mitchell on 17:11 - Jun 16 with 4837 viewsscarrow

With Mitchell being an international footballer - who has earned the most caps whilst being a Dale player?

Leo Bertos?

Poll: Final position

Kairo Mitchell on 17:35 - Jun 16 with 4689 viewsNewbury_Dale

Two year deal, we aren't learning are we.
Kairo Mitchell on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 4507 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Decent player at NL level,he got edged out at Notts by better players but worth a punt

Poll: Who wants Notts County to get promoted

Kairo Mitchell on 19:13 - Jun 16 with 4329 viewsNorthernDale

I am not over impressed by any of the signings, we should aim for a return to the EFL, the board seems content with the NL.

I may be wrong and if so, I apologise in advance, but they do not send a signal of ambition by the club.
Kairo Mitchell on 19:59 - Jun 16 with 4211 viewsjonahwhereru

Kairo Mitchell on 19:13 - Jun 16 by NorthernDale

I am not over impressed by any of the signings, we should aim for a return to the EFL, the board seems content with the NL.

I may be wrong and if so, I apologise in advance, but they do not send a signal of ambition by the club.

Instances of relegated L2 clubs immediately getting back to To EFL are very rare. Some on here say we must have players with experience in this league and are big / strong. This is the new reality.
Tbh I have no idea what good recruitment for this league looks like, so I can’t lack of enthusiasm for the new players. Nor can I sound a positive tone.
I can only hope, wait and see what type of team, with what level of ability we can field next season.
No reason at this stage for me to doubt the direction of travel.
Kairo Mitchell on 20:16 - Jun 16 with 4150 viewsirishdale2022

Think the average posit for a newly relegated team to the NL to finish is Mid Table if that’s anything to go on
Login to get fewer ads

Kairo Mitchell on 20:28 - Jun 16 with 4114 viewswozzrafc

How do we know how good this signing is.

I remember the trust article that said L2 come down and make the mistake of signing EFL players thinking they would have too much quality. The advice was by hungry young players who have experienced at this levels.

Let’s not write them off before they have played a game. For a club like us it’s always a gamble with any player we sign.
Kairo Mitchell on 20:39 - Jun 16 with 4054 viewsTVOS1907

I think we at least need to see these players and see a squad and team largely crafted by McNulty before we start to write them off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Kairo Mitchell on 20:48 - Jun 16 with 4008 viewsturnthescrew

No surprise there, then. You're as negative as it gets. OK, so you don't like McNulty. Give the bloke a chance ffs. He will either sink or swim, but let him get in the bloody water before you condemn him. Let's see what the season brings.
Up the Dale.
Kairo Mitchell on 22:45 - Jun 16 with 3749 viewsD_Alien

Kairo Mitchell on 20:39 - Jun 16 by TVOS1907

I think we at least need to see these players and see a squad and team largely crafted by McNulty before we start to write them off.

I'm a huge believer in giving people a chance

It's why we have dickheads turning up on here and making accusations of supporting managers/players who, in retrospect, turned out to be failures

I'll always do that, since it's based on positivity

So as you say, let's see what happens

That's notwithstanding doubts about the personnel involved

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kairo Mitchell on 07:42 - Jun 17 with 3451 viewsBazzanne

At least we are signing young men and not the tired old journeymen that want their last pay packet. Give them a chance before bad mouthing them. UTD.
Kairo Mitchell on 08:47 - Jun 17 with 3348 viewselectricblue

There is no use in moaning about it now.
Let JM get on with it and judge him and the players by their results...

I have come terms with it and its about time we all did and get behind the manager, the squad and the club....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Kairo Mitchell on 09:41 - Jun 18 with 2764 views442Dale

Scored last night/this morning.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024