Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? 16:22 - Jul 21 with 1883 views1teeminants

http://sportwitness.co.uk/big-transfer-u-turn-southampton-exit-completely-cancel

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 17:16 - Jul 21 with 1805 viewskernow

We had better play him as we’re paying him.
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 1722 viewsRon11

He would do well in the Championship.
Crunch a few cocky upstarts
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 1654 viewsIfonly

These reports sound like there is a serious injury here, not a niggle. But I don't remember Lyanco being injured at all in his time at Saints(?) I don't remember him being unavailable. So this sounds like a serious failure by the Saints medical team. We signed a player with a serious underlying condition who isn't worth anything in the transfer market.

It's not just the board and recent managers who have been incompetent. Saints are a total clusterfvck.
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 00:43 - Jul 22 with 1502 viewscocklebreath

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 19:45 - Jul 21 by Ifonly

These reports sound like there is a serious injury here, not a niggle. But I don't remember Lyanco being injured at all in his time at Saints(?) I don't remember him being unavailable. So this sounds like a serious failure by the Saints medical team. We signed a player with a serious underlying condition who isn't worth anything in the transfer market.

It's not just the board and recent managers who have been incompetent. Saints are a total clusterfvck.

Calm down ffs. So many negative posters, bunch of fair weather premier league fans led by old Pat, get behind saints you cooonts

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 08:23 - Jul 22 with 1378 viewsWaylander

He has played in the warm up games so it seems unlikely there is a serious injury problem
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 10:15 - Jul 22 with 1309 viewsIfonly

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 00:43 - Jul 22 by cocklebreath

Calm down ffs. So many negative posters, bunch of fair weather premier league fans led by old Pat, get behind saints you cooonts

Yeah because being a happy clappy and ignoring the problems solves everything doesn't it. I never realised that before. You're such a genius.

But I've been going to games since 1969 and met all types along the way. I'm happy for everyone to have their say, even the morons.
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 10:19 - Jul 22 with 1303 viewsIfonly

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 08:23 - Jul 22 by Waylander

He has played in the warm up games so it seems unlikely there is a serious injury problem

Players can carry on for years with a serious injury issue that would veto a club paying money for them. Typically that happens at the end of careers, not early on. They can play ok but they may break down and recovery may be a big problem.
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 10:23 - Jul 22 with 1296 viewsRon11

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 10:19 - Jul 22 by Ifonly

Players can carry on for years with a serious injury issue that would veto a club paying money for them. Typically that happens at the end of careers, not early on. They can play ok but they may break down and recovery may be a big problem.

I heard that he lost the plot and gave a medic a good kicking when he put his hand on his arse.
Login to get fewer ads

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 1208 viewscocklebreath

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 10:15 - Jul 22 by Ifonly

Yeah because being a happy clappy and ignoring the problems solves everything doesn't it. I never realised that before. You're such a genius.

But I've been going to games since 1969 and met all types along the way. I'm happy for everyone to have their say, even the morons.

I’m no happy clapper but the season hasn’t started yet and everyone’s already moaning, if after 10 games we’re still as sh!t as last year I’ll join in

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 13:27 - Jul 22 with 1177 viewsMattFinish

Calm down, calm down

It sounds more like to me that Besiktas have just watched a video of Saints at home to Forest last season and decided to drop out
Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 13:53 - Jul 22 with 1150 viewsBerber

Lyanco transfer cancelled ? on 19:45 - Jul 21 by Ifonly

What, so serious he didn’t miss a game with it? How do you know anything was missed? It could just be professional judgements differ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024