Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bromley (H) Match Thread 11:18 - Aug 25 with 14661 viewsHullDale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 11:20 - Aug 25 with 10848 viewsHullDale

Not sure how they're doing this (I don't think we're on TV?) but is it something we could look at for the far away matches? Potentially open Studds / Dale Bar & get some bar spend in?
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 25 with 10653 viewsTVOS1907

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 11:20 - Aug 25 by HullDale

Not sure how they're doing this (I don't think we're on TV?) but is it something we could look at for the far away matches? Potentially open Studds / Dale Bar & get some bar spend in?

Think it's on National League TV, or whatever it's called, as it's a night match.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 13:22 - Aug 25 with 10638 views442Dale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 25 by TVOS1907

Think it's on National League TV, or whatever it's called, as it's a night match.

We could do the same for Tuesday night away games then youโ€™d think. Would definitely go down to watch if they did and youโ€™d think it would attract enough to make it worth opening up the Ratcliffe.

Will raise it with the Trust this evening.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 25 with 10477 viewssurb_dale

Could have been an option for the York away game on Monday as thats available to everyone on NL TV but guess most fans will travel to game with it being fairly close.

Borehamwood away on Wed Sept 20th could be worth considering though.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 17:33 - Aug 25 with 10242 viewsHullDale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 10094 viewsRodingdale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 11:20 - Aug 25 by HullDale

Love the Q&A with the chairman at half time ideaโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:45 - Aug 25 with 9752 viewscumbria_dale

First time streaming the match tonight - can't see where on the National League TV site I can actually click to watch? Im logged in and I've bought the match pass...
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 25 with 9707 viewslurker

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:45 - Aug 25 by cumbria_dale

First time streaming the match tonight - can't see where on the National League TV site I can actually click to watch? Im logged in and I've bought the match pass...

Same. Seems to have charged me twice too!
Login to get fewer ads

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 25 with 9678 viewsNewbury_Dale

Same here
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 25 with 9672 viewskentishdale

same issue streamed the woking game and you bought the pass and then just clicked on the game in the schedule section but cant seem to do that tonight?
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 25 with 9640 viewsrich_dale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 25 by kentishdale

same issue streamed the woking game and you bought the pass and then just clicked on the game in the schedule section but cant seem to do that tonight?

Same here, first time I've used it but nothing happens when I click on the tab. Have emailed the support email address.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 25 with 9627 viewscumbria_dale

Yep its goosed. I bet the Bromley screening they tweeted about further up this thread is scuppered - they'll be watching it via the streaming too - or not watching is more accurately!
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 25 with 9616 viewsdholdh

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 25 by kentishdale

Same for me. I got it working but only by using a non-UK VPN. I'm thinking someone on the streaming site hasn't pressed the button to make it available to the UK even though that's how it's been sold!
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 25 with 9576 viewsdawlishdale

Same here. Paid but can't log onto the match.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 25 with 9576 viewslurker

Got myself an illegal stream and putting in a refund request now
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 9570 viewsdaleitetilidie

Same here. Bought my pass, logged on but link doesnโ€™t work when I click on the red button. Useless tinpot website
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 25 with 9486 viewskentishdale

working fine with a vpn
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 25 with 9480 viewscumbria_dale

It's working now. Just after we go one behind.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 9110 viewsdawlishdale

Started working on about 20 minutes.

Saw the penalty. Correct decision.

Henderson's shot was going well wide before Mitchell tapped it in. Looked offside.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 8831 viewsrichfoad32

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 25 by dawlishdale

Started working on about 20 minutes.

Saw the penalty. Correct decision.

Henderson's shot was going well wide before Mitchell tapped it in. Looked offside.

I thought he could've been played on by a grounded Bromley player on the opposite side of the box, was a tight call though. Also wasn't sure it was a corner in the lead up to their goal, looked to have gone out off their player after Moulden made a decent save.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 25 with 8648 viewsjoecooke

Naive at best.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 21:49 - Aug 25 with 8151 viewsTrev

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 25 by joecooke

Naive at best.

Exactly that. No way we shouldn't be picking up 3 points there. Impatient and naive.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 25 with 7991 viewsRodingdale

Powderpuff up front again and without our โ€œplaymakerโ€ for three games a bad day at the office. We are so easy to play against, predictable slow going forward and back. We need a brute up front Iโ€™m afraid to say, but as weโ€™ve been for a long time just too nice.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 25 with 7934 viewsShun

Well, a frustrating and disappointing result, but an enjoyable game for the neutral. We really shouldโ€™ve had that game won with our dominance in the early second half. But Bromley played as perfect a half from a 10-man side as youโ€™re likely to see - camp around their box and soak up pressure, and then counter whenever the opportunity presents itself. Their two best counters led to a goal and a red card.

East looks silky. Conway impressed. I thought Sinclair was really poor apart from the wonder goal, I was surprised with that MotM award. I actually thought John was one of our best players in the first half and created a few decent chances. Mitchell, though, wins my award for one of the worst forward performances Iโ€™ve seen, purely for denying us a winner by tapping in Hendersonโ€™s goal-bound shot on the line.

The dearth of forward options we have really showed by having 3 defenders on the bench, and having to bring on Afuye, who looks well short of NL-standard so far.
Bromley (H) Match Thread on 22:04 - Aug 25 with 7851 viewsSaxonDale

Bromley (H) Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 25 by Shun

Well, a frustrating and disappointing result, but an enjoyable game for the neutral. We really shouldโ€™ve had that game won with our dominance in the early second half. But Bromley played as perfect a half from a 10-man side as youโ€™re likely to see - camp around their box and soak up pressure, and then counter whenever the opportunity presents itself. Their two best counters led to a goal and a red card.

East looks silky. Conway impressed. I thought Sinclair was really poor apart from the wonder goal, I was surprised with that MotM award. I actually thought John was one of our best players in the first half and created a few decent chances. Mitchell, though, wins my award for one of the worst forward performances Iโ€™ve seen, purely for denying us a winner by tapping in Hendersonโ€™s goal-bound shot on the line.

The dearth of forward options we have really showed by having 3 defenders on the bench, and having to bring on Afuye, who looks well short of NL-standard so far.

Agee with all of that except for the point about Mitchell- it was going wide before he touched it. Not sure if Claytonโ€™s was a red (and in the interest of fairness same goes for thereโ€™s) their player got cramp which resulted in him slowing and Clayton colliding with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024