Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad 20:03 - Aug 25 with 1478 viewsSouthamptonfan

Why would you spend 60 million on a new player if he isn't even on the bench? So he's gone there to rot in the reserves? Not that I care, we have our money but what a waste of a talent. It will be Lavia who in a few years time. Anyone remember Broja? That magnificent talent? Rotting in the reserves.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 20:11]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 1419 viewsNYC_Saint

I'm sure when 500 grand hits Lavias account on the last day of every month for the next 5 years it makes reserve team football more palatable.
Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:39 - Aug 25 with 1411 viewsSouthamptonfan

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:32 - Aug 25 by NYC_Saint

I'm sure when 500 grand hits Lavias account on the last day of every month for the next 5 years it makes reserve team football more palatable.

Yeah absolutely. He went for the money, not the chance to shine in the PL, that's for sure. But that's another example of why I hate the PL.

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:50 - Aug 25 with 1397 viewsRon11

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:39 - Aug 25 by Southamptonfan

Yeah absolutely. He went for the money, not the chance to shine in the PL, that's for sure. But that's another example of why I hate the PL.

Pochettino has said that his fitness level is too low, and he'll upping his training for a couple of weeks.
Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 21:02 - Aug 25 with 1361 viewssledger

caicedo is looking like hes never kicked a football
Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 21:33 - Aug 25 with 1313 viewsSouthamptonfan

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:50 - Aug 25 by Ron11

Pochettino has said that his fitness level is too low, and he'll upping his training for a couple of weeks.

One year of PL football, not scoring any goals and in a relegated team that conceded a hatful every week. He won't get in a top team like Chelsea. He might have looked decent in our team but I doubt he's world class. He's only 19 years old. Far too early to know his character etc. Talented player but he's not yet good enough for a team trying to win the PL. The problem is, he won't ever get good enough, because he won't play. Just like Broja, his name will be forgotten. Saints did well to get 60 million for him. Haaland cost 50 million. But I'm not complaining. Saints got 50 odd million for a player that looked ok in a terrible team for one year.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 21:45]

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 23:40 - Aug 25 with 1190 viewsChesham_Saint

Lavia not even in Chelsea Squad on 20:32 - Aug 25 by NYC_Saint

He’s getting over £12m a year salary?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024