Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will we get on against Leicester City? 16:20 - Sep 12 with 1886 viewsLondonSaint76

How will we get on against Leicester City?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 13:38 - Sep 14 with 1674 viewsInTimeAddedOn

As the countdown to the biggest test yet for Rustyball begins, as it is live on TV I am just wondering

1 - How Long it will be from the start of the programme before someone mentions the 9-0 defeat in the pre-match build up

2 - How many times In total we will get that 9-0 result rammed down our throats during the pre-match build up, the match commentary itself, and the post match analysis.

Ladbrokes should run a book on it, or perhaps Nick could organise the UI sweepstake!
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 13:45 - Sep 14 with 1664 viewsPortchy_Blue

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 13:38 - Sep 14 by InTimeAddedOn

As the countdown to the biggest test yet for Rustyball begins, as it is live on TV I am just wondering

1 - How Long it will be from the start of the programme before someone mentions the 9-0 defeat in the pre-match build up

2 - How many times In total we will get that 9-0 result rammed down our throats during the pre-match build up, the match commentary itself, and the post match analysis.

Ladbrokes should run a book on it, or perhaps Nick could organise the UI sweepstake!

Avoid getting tonked (twice) 9-0, live on the box, to prevent the hilarious reminders attached to your shit show!

P.S, Give my regards to agent Baz.
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 1646 viewsInTimeAddedOn

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 13:45 - Sep 14 by Portchy_Blue

Avoid getting tonked (twice) 9-0, live on the box, to prevent the hilarious reminders attached to your shit show!

P.S, Give my regards to agent Baz.

Been talking to ‘Agent’ Baz about things and it appears that in a few months time once the long term course of antibiotics and steroids he’s had to undertake to counteract the deeply rooted viral infections caused by a nasty bout of skate poisoning he picked up during his loan spell back in the 19th century conditions at kraP? nott arF he’ll be fine and things will start to improve for him on the pitch. One thing that does still amuse him is the lager of choice for a homeless Skate is called Tennents
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:45 - Sep 14 with 1621 viewsfelly1

We'll lose.
We'll all be sad.
Lots of angry comments on this site.
Nick will say we need a leader of men at the back.
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 1608 viewsIfonly

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:45 - Sep 14 by felly1

We'll lose.
We'll all be sad.

but we'll have the majority of possession
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 08:56 - Sep 15 with 1351 viewsSonicBoom

Watched total saints podcast recently and they had a Leicester guy on. He was saying that Leicester are now trying to be the Man City of the Championship and want to dominate possession. To be fair they've had an impressive start although he also said they have been lucky in a few games and probably should have lost a couple had the opposition been able to finish.
They discussed the fact that both teams then, fancy themselves in the Man City mould. That could mean we cancel each other out as we both try to hang onto the ball but go nowhere.

Ironically for Leicester I would think that actually their best chance would be to play in the classic Leicester way of sitting back and then hitting us on the break. Exactly what Sunderland did. We dominated possession but they kept scoring bloody goals!
I hope we make chances and score first otherwise we'll get increasingly nervous if it stays nil nil because we'll all be expecting them to finish one chance and nick the points.
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 22:27 - Sep 15 with 1199 viewsfelly1

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:45 - Sep 14 by felly1

We'll lose.
We'll all be sad.

Just wait for Nicks report to tick the last one on the list.
All very predictable and depressing.
How will we get on against Leicester City? on 22:33 - Sep 15 with 1188 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Well, those of you who voted for 'Taken To The Cleaners' were unfortunately quite right, not that I suppose it will have given any of you any satisfaction whatsoever to have called it correctly.
Login to get fewer ads

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 09:42 - Sep 16 with 1124 viewsIfonly

How will we get on against Leicester City? on 14:54 - Sep 14 by Ifonly

but we'll have the majority of possession

Possession stats: Saints 55% Leicester 45%

so Rusty can be proud that we won what's obviously the most important part of the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024