Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth 22:55 - Oct 23 with 9019 viewsQPRConor2000

Anyone noticed that there was no pre-match interview with Ainsworth today?

Very odd.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:04 - Oct 24 with 1350 viewsflynnbo

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:57 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

I made It up to 15 seconds.

Made it to 5 seconds, Ted.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 1327 viewsdaveB

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 13:56 - Oct 24 by Northernr

I think looking at him and listening to that today he’s gone and he knows it, it’s just when now.
- Either they gave him this clump of four games to save his job, and after Saturday he knows this team don’t have it them and have basically checked out on his 'buy in', so we’ve just got to drag through to Rotherham like this then use the next break for a change.
- Or they’re going to make him wear the inevitable Leicester massacre, and then try and new manager bounce Rotherham.

I think they might do it after Leicester and new man in for Rotherham unless we get hammered tonight then it will have to be a case of do it now
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 1321 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My uninformed opinion is he’s just caretaking until

A) They find someone else
B) They work out a cheaper exit package.

Would explain the statistically better performance too because players know they are performing for a new guy. Probably get half a tune out of them tonight for the same reason.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 16:56]
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 1308 viewsNorthernr

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:06 - Oct 24 by daveB

I think they might do it after Leicester and new man in for Rotherham unless we get hammered tonight then it will have to be a case of do it now

Either way they surely won't want to give the new guy Leicester. Critchley was all basically done a week before he was announced but they knew what was coming at home to Burnley.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:13 - Oct 24 with 1302 viewsaston_hoop

Any chance Andy Belk would have any input on the new manager? Of course we don't have any football people running the show anymore, but he was involved in recruiting Beale wasn't he? If so, I wonder what his shortlist would be!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:14 - Oct 24 with 1293 viewsTK1

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 13:56 - Oct 24 by Northernr

I think looking at him and listening to that today he’s gone and he knows it, it’s just when now.
- Either they gave him this clump of four games to save his job, and after Saturday he knows this team don’t have it them and have basically checked out on his 'buy in', so we’ve just got to drag through to Rotherham like this then use the next break for a change.
- Or they’re going to make him wear the inevitable Leicester massacre, and then try and new manager bounce Rotherham.

Yeah, that's much more likely.
(I still have a vision of him walking around the pitch either tonight or Saturday punching the air, pointing upwards aggressively, before embarking on another five game losing run - but yeah, he does look already gone)
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 1075 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 14:13 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

Any chance Andy Belk would have any input on the new manager? Of course we don't have any football people running the show anymore, but he was involved in recruiting Beale wasn't he? If so, I wonder what his shortlist would be!

The list probably comprises the current line up on Strictly.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 1044 viewsderbyhoop

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:38 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

He can leave any time he likes, he's not handcuffed to the bloody building.

Just 2 more years on his contract. + Dobson, Ben William's et al.

Given that we couldn't afford 300k for a CB in the Summer, where is the money to pay them off? Where is the money to pay yet another manager + his staff. And, guess how much we have for January transfers? F All.

I agree he seems completely QPR'd but alternatives could be in short supply.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:07 - Oct 24 with 1025 viewsRuislipHoop

Good,fed up hearing about how things are going to turn around,working really hard on the training ground etc etc
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:20 - Oct 24 with 988 viewsHooping_Mad

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:57 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

I made It up to 15 seconds.

I made it to 1:57 and "The boys gave me everything slipped out". Off

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:52 - Oct 24 with 913 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:13 - Oct 24 by TK1

Can you imagine the stress of the run he's on? Never mind the fans and the external noise or even the thought of being sacked, but just also going in to work every day, the atmosphere at the training ground must be mutinous. I wonder who he feels he can trust down there? Dobbo? Anyone else? Certainly not the staff who were there before or even any of the senior pros he has brought in who are probably all giving him sideways looks. I'd be a total paranoid wreck (and rightly so). I don't think he should be QPR manager tonight or going forward, but I really feel for him.

Good shout!

No one seriously wanted him or thought it a sensible idea to recruit him. Except, of course, the clueless bellends above him.

I loved his enthusiasm, really wanted him to do well but turn the clock back and even the bellends wouldn't have offered the poisoned chalice and he wouldn't have accepted.

Amazing how none of us are surprised how this has turned out, although I suspect the bellends are!

I don't doubt GA's given it his all, and I don't doubt he cares. I'd have a beer with him and thank him for his efforts. But another desperate display and it just can't go on for everyone's sake.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:53 - Oct 24 with 902 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I'm no fan of GA, but the responsibility for all of this mess lies squarely at the owners feet. He should never have been appointed, or even considered.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 855 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:52 - Oct 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Good shout!

No one seriously wanted him or thought it a sensible idea to recruit him. Except, of course, the clueless bellends above him.

I loved his enthusiasm, really wanted him to do well but turn the clock back and even the bellends wouldn't have offered the poisoned chalice and he wouldn't have accepted.

Amazing how none of us are surprised how this has turned out, although I suspect the bellends are!

I don't doubt GA's given it his all, and I don't doubt he cares. I'd have a beer with him and thank him for his efforts. But another desperate display and it just can't go on for everyone's sake.

This clueless bellend thought it would be a good idea.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 20:01 - Oct 24 with 743 viewsMelakaRanger

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 17:53 - Oct 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I'm no fan of GA, but the responsibility for all of this mess lies squarely at the owners feet. He should never have been appointed, or even considered.

Agreed. This is totally on the Board. It’s 100% their fault they employed a manager who doesn’t have the skill set /ability to do the job. He’s been appointed to a position far beyond his capabilities. It’s absolutely not GAs fault that he’s failing at QPR. He was never ever going to succeed was he? Again it is 100% the fault of Amit & Ruben that we are where we are, not Gareths.

Gareth was full of self belief that he could do the job but as in appointing any person at any business, the people making the appointment decisions are responsible for doing due diligence to ensure the applicant has the skills and abilities to do the job.

Let’s have a club issued video where Amit and Ruben admit they got it wrong.

We have a manger who doesn’t have the skills necessary. We have an owner and chairman who likewise do not have the skills needed to carry out their responsibilities.

No wonder we are on a trajectory to attain League 2 status in the next 18 months

Not only must Ainsworth be dispensed with but we need a new chairman and a complete clear out of managers and coaches throughout the club.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 21:45 - Oct 24 with 677 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With any luck there will be no post match interview.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 655 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 18:09 - Oct 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

This clueless bellend thought it would be a good idea.

Surely when he wandered in with that ridiculous haircut and Cuban heels, some doubt crept in?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 636 viewsRangersw12

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 20:01 - Oct 24 by MelakaRanger

Agreed. This is totally on the Board. It’s 100% their fault they employed a manager who doesn’t have the skill set /ability to do the job. He’s been appointed to a position far beyond his capabilities. It’s absolutely not GAs fault that he’s failing at QPR. He was never ever going to succeed was he? Again it is 100% the fault of Amit & Ruben that we are where we are, not Gareths.

Gareth was full of self belief that he could do the job but as in appointing any person at any business, the people making the appointment decisions are responsible for doing due diligence to ensure the applicant has the skills and abilities to do the job.

Let’s have a club issued video where Amit and Ruben admit they got it wrong.

We have a manger who doesn’t have the skills necessary. We have an owner and chairman who likewise do not have the skills needed to carry out their responsibilities.

No wonder we are on a trajectory to attain League 2 status in the next 18 months

Not only must Ainsworth be dispensed with but we need a new chairman and a complete clear out of managers and coaches throughout the club.

Can add a new CEO to the list aswell
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 601 viewsted_hendrix

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:08 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Looks like he drank from the wrong cup in The Last Crusade.

Jesus bloody wept

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024