Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cian Hayes 14:29 - Nov 2 with 6931 views100notout

I think his loan runs out this weekend.

I really hope that this will be extended and we hear something soon.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Cian Hayes on 14:44 - Nov 2 with 6894 viewsDaleiLama

According to this it expired yesterday

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2023/october/hayes-rochdale-loan/

so unless there's a negotiation on-going or the media team is otherwise engaged, he's gone. I'm with you 100 - would have liked to see him stay much longer - at least until Ty is fully mended.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 14:45]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cian Hayes on 15:19 - Nov 2 with 6815 viewsD_Alien

Cian Hayes on 14:44 - Nov 2 by DaleiLama

According to this it expired yesterday

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2023/october/hayes-rochdale-loan/

so unless there's a negotiation on-going or the media team is otherwise engaged, he's gone. I'm with you 100 - would have liked to see him stay much longer - at least until Ty is fully mended.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 14:45]

He's visibly grown in confidence during his short spell, and with Fleetwood struggling can't see them passing up the chance to take advantage

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cian Hayes on 15:24 - Nov 2 with 6804 viewsdawlishdale

Would love him to stay. He's been a breath of fresh air whilst with us, and offers width with pace and trickery. Was my player of the month for October.
Cian Hayes on 16:48 - Nov 2 with 6660 viewsjonahwhereru

Agree we do need more coverwith while Sinclair is out and for that matter when he is fit. Replacing a wide / wing player with another winger is a fullbackโ€™s nightmare.
What gives me hope that an extension is being discussed is that even though these are slow news days at the club, with no upcoming fixture, they have not publicly confirmed he has gone back and thanked him for his service.
Cian Hayes on 16:54 - Nov 2 with 6647 viewsD_Alien

Cian Hayes on 16:48 - Nov 2 by jonahwhereru

Agree we do need more coverwith while Sinclair is out and for that matter when he is fit. Replacing a wide / wing player with another winger is a fullbackโ€™s nightmare.
What gives me hope that an extension is being discussed is that even though these are slow news days at the club, with no upcoming fixture, they have not publicly confirmed he has gone back and thanked him for his service.

Not sure about the "slow news" - there's meant to be a meeting taking place today that could be definitive for the future of the club. Anyone know if it's going ahead?

Cian Hayes on 18:12 - Nov 2 with 6496 views442Dale

Cian Hayes on 16:54 - Nov 2 by D_Alien

Not sure about the "slow news" - there's meant to be a meeting taking place today that could be definitive for the future of the club. Anyone know if it's going ahead?

Makes you wonder if people realise how important tonight is.

In years to come it might be looked at as a pivotal moment. Iโ€™m sure the Trust are aware of this though.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cian Hayes on 18:28 - Nov 2 with 6455 viewsD_Alien

Cian Hayes on 18:12 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

Makes you wonder if people realise how important tonight is.

In years to come it might be looked at as a pivotal moment. Iโ€™m sure the Trust are aware of this though.

It does make you wonder

There's about a dozen people (Trust included) who seem to be arsed about anything other than the week-in week-out trivialities of players/loans, etc.

The sense of apathy on here is appalling. When it's gone, it's gone...

No wonder the BoD AND the Trust Board appear reluctant to commit to anything further than where we are now - but at least the Trust are trying, and i wish those in discussions with the BoD the best of luck
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 18:31]

Cian Hayes on 07:00 - Nov 3 with 5996 viewsDale_4_Life

Cian Hayes has been magnificent in his short time with us.

Footballers want to play football.. If he is not in Fleetwoods immediate plans it would be a coup to get him back for another short spell 2 months to help with November and the busy Christmas period.

Off field i agree the next few weeks are very important for the clubs short mid and long term future.
Login to get fewer ads

Cian Hayes on 11:10 - Nov 3 with 5749 viewsBluebottle

A glimmer of hope is that the press release at the time referred to an 'initial' months loan.
He seems to be enjoying his time with us and Fleetwood are doing ok without him so fingers crossed for som positive news about him staying
Cian Hayes on 18:30 - Nov 7 with 5021 viewsdingdangblue

Not in Fleetwoods Football League Trophy squad tonight so hopefully thats a good sign.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cian Hayes on 18:40 - Nov 7 with 4990 viewsEllDale

Tommy McDermott has gone back to Port Vale. Perhaps unsurprisingly.

Edit. Sorry, just seen this on a separate thread.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 18:41]
Cian Hayes on 20:17 - Nov 7 with 4799 viewsNorthernDale

Again the teams expect their players to be given time, but when they are hardly used, don't be surprised when they are recalled. We are having form, in getting people in on loan and not using them, i.e Conway recalled by Bolton and sent on loan to AFC Flyde immediately afterwards, Cody Johnson recalled by Stockport because he was not used and McDermott making cameo appearances and now recalled. The danger is teams, may think twice about loaning players to the Dale in the future.
Cian Hayes on 20:41 - Nov 7 with 4754 viewsEllDale

Conwayโ€™s loan at Fylde has been extended so he may well be playing against Dale over the Christmas period.
Cian Hayes on 21:04 - Nov 7 with 4707 viewsTVOS1907

Cian Hayes on 20:17 - Nov 7 by NorthernDale

Again the teams expect their players to be given time, but when they are hardly used, don't be surprised when they are recalled. We are having form, in getting people in on loan and not using them, i.e Conway recalled by Bolton and sent on loan to AFC Flyde immediately afterwards, Cody Johnson recalled by Stockport because he was not used and McDermott making cameo appearances and now recalled. The danger is teams, may think twice about loaning players to the Dale in the future.

Cody Johnson was recalled in the first week of the campaign as his parent club had midfield issues.

He had appeared in all-but-one of our pre-season friendlies.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cian Hayes on 15:09 - Nov 8 with 4234 views442Dale

Hayes stays for another month.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/november/cianhayesextends_nov23/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cian Hayes on 18:56 - Nov 8 with 3917 viewsDale_4_Life

Cian Hayes on 15:09 - Nov 8 by 442Dale

Hayes stays for another month.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/november/cianhayesextends_nov23/

Fantastic news.
Cian Hayes on 19:28 - Nov 8 with 3827 viewsNorthernDale

I wonder if we have someone lined up to replace McDermott and is there any updates on the injuries?
Cian Hayes on 10:48 - Nov 11 with 3239 viewsDalenet

Interesting in his interview yesterday:

"Glad to be back" - so I presume he went back to Fleetwood for the past few weeks to save wages

"Yes another month, but would have liked it to be longer, maybe January" - who is holding that back. Is it Fleetwood who want the option available to them, or are we so cash strapped that we can't make the commitment?

I can't help but feel that this all a bit desperate right now and the sooner we learn more about our current financial position the better
Cian Hayes on 00:25 - Nov 14 with 2880 viewsCarbonDale

Purple was easily my MOTM for the Wealdstone game, hope he inspires the rest of the team.
Cian Hayes on 10:11 - Nov 19 with 2389 viewsDale_4_Life

Cian Hayes on 00:25 - Nov 14 by CarbonDale

Purple was easily my MOTM for the Wealdstone game, hope he inspires the rest of the team.

And repeat (ALDERSHOT)

MOM - A joy to watch.
Cian Hayes on 19:24 - Nov 19 with 2085 viewsfrenzied

Cian Hayes on 10:11 - Nov 19 by Dale_4_Life

And repeat (ALDERSHOT)

MOM - A joy to watch.

He definitely is

Will be sorry to see him go..poss Fleetwood have got plans to loan him out elsewhere further up the football tree than us?
Cian Hayes on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 2055 views100notout

Dear Fleetwood chairman

Cian Hayes is shit you should get rid of him in January

Kind Regards

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024