Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? 08:45 - Nov 9 with 11888 viewssaint901

I see Cruella is again ranting about how the police are against the Tories in their desire to create a "fair" society. This time it's because the police will not prevent a march in support of the Palestinians this weekend.

I'm sure the question of whether we as individuals support the Israeli or Palestinian sides in the present conflict will produce as many answers as there are people asked. In my conversations with people, they can see both sides of the story here - none of them good.

I think that ambivalence has its roots deep in our world view (and view of ourselves) but ultimately, most of us believe that we should be able to express ourselves without fear of being nicked by the Met. Cruella is trying to loan the dice here for her own political objectives and in my opinion at least, is the one at fault.

She has form here. Personally I think she's trying to provoke Rishi into sacking her so that she can run for leader before the next election. The prospect of such a right wing lunatic in charge of the Tories is really scary.

She is MP for Fareham. The good burgers of Fareham can do us all a favour here and get rid of her in the next election becasue who would want to be represented by such a vile person.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 09:56 - Nov 12 with 1544 viewsBazza

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 07:06 - Nov 12 by saint22

Yes the type of people who shouldn’t be in a position of power
How anyone can look at any of the tories I consider them competent after the last 12 years beggars belief
Just look at the state of the nation now

That’s the type of people pal
No doubt you will still put a x by the Tory candidate come polling day hopefully you are one of the blue few

Saint22 you think anybody that’s not left wing is a Tory. That’s because either;
You always vote Labour because you’re working class and think all Tories are toffs, or
You went to a crap Uni where half the students are Chinese subsidising 3rd rate left wing lecturer or like Jelly, StRipper and others are indoctrinated by Communist funded bloggers to believe the State is corrupt. That despite we are democratic society and free to vote for anyone.

As I’ve said before I doubt I’ll vote Tory.
But having voted Labour before and seen them profligate and dominated by Unions I won’t be giving them my precious vote.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:23 - Nov 12 with 1531 viewssaintmark1976

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 07:06 - Nov 12 by saint22

Yes the type of people who shouldn’t be in a position of power
How anyone can look at any of the tories I consider them competent after the last 12 years beggars belief
Just look at the state of the nation now

That’s the type of people pal
No doubt you will still put a x by the Tory candidate come polling day hopefully you are one of the blue few

saint22, when it comes to Bazza and his views. In my humble opinion you could save yourself a lot of unnecessary time and effort by considering my post made earlier on November 9 @ 19.04:-

“ Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

Some things in life never change, hence Mark Twain's wise words are as appropriate this morning as they were when he first made them all those years ago.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:27 - Nov 12 with 1528 viewsJellybaby

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 09:56 - Nov 12 by Bazza

Saint22 you think anybody that’s not left wing is a Tory. That’s because either;
You always vote Labour because you’re working class and think all Tories are toffs, or
You went to a crap Uni where half the students are Chinese subsidising 3rd rate left wing lecturer or like Jelly, StRipper and others are indoctrinated by Communist funded bloggers to believe the State is corrupt. That despite we are democratic society and free to vote for anyone.

As I’ve said before I doubt I’ll vote Tory.
But having voted Labour before and seen them profligate and dominated by Unions I won’t be giving them my precious vote.

"Indoctrinated by communist funded bloggers". You really have no idea of where I and others are coming from. Are you a corruption denier Bazza?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:31 - Nov 12 with 1527 viewsJellybaby

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 01:54 - Nov 12 by DorsetIan

Are you in prison, Jelly?

I didn’t think so. You’re free to think and spout your conspiratorial garbage. And long may that be the case.

Try it in Moscow or Beijing, if you fancy some excitement.

Are you ecstatic that we are less authoritarian than China Ian?

Do you think it's okay that a lone woman in the UK is arrested for praying in her head Ian?

Can you see the direction of travel here Ian?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 11:03 - Nov 12 with 1502 viewsBazza

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:27 - Nov 12 by Jellybaby

"Indoctrinated by communist funded bloggers". You really have no idea of where I and others are coming from. Are you a corruption denier Bazza?

Not at all, l think many influencers on social media are corrupt being promoted naively by either China or Russia.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 13:39 - Nov 12 with 1458 viewsSadoldgit

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:29 - Nov 11 by Bazza

So Braverman who is not white is encouraging Nazi salutes, really. Think the Saints win celebrate has effected your brain. Hope it’s temporary.

She encourage a bunch of knuckle dragging thugs to come to London and protect the Cenotaph from a non existent attack. Well, that was until these thugs attacked the police. Like most far right supporters, they are not particularly bright and probably completely missed the irony of throwing Nazi salutes around whilst supposedly supporting the Israeli regimes attack on mostly innocent Muslims in Gaza.
The woman is stirring up hate and division. Calling out the 99.05% peaceful marchers as Hate marchers tells you all you need to know. She knew exactly what she was doing, throwing red meat to Tommy Robinson and his fellow thugs and they were happy to oblige.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 16:40 - Nov 12 with 1415 viewsDorsetIan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:31 - Nov 12 by Jellybaby

Are you ecstatic that we are less authoritarian than China Ian?

Do you think it's okay that a lone woman in the UK is arrested for praying in her head Ian?

Can you see the direction of travel here Ian?

The direction of travel isn’t towards Shanghai or Leningrad.

As the last week has proved, people in this country will get very very upset if anyone (e.g. muppets like Braverman) attempts to curtail their freedoms - to speak, to protest, to demonstrate, whatever.

Like Trump, Braverman is only interested in herself. She’ll disappear up her own @rse soon enough.

So don‘t fret. Your subscription to the Fortean Times is safe for now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 17:33 - Nov 12 with 1398 viewsJellybaby

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 16:40 - Nov 12 by DorsetIan

The direction of travel isn’t towards Shanghai or Leningrad.

As the last week has proved, people in this country will get very very upset if anyone (e.g. muppets like Braverman) attempts to curtail their freedoms - to speak, to protest, to demonstrate, whatever.

Like Trump, Braverman is only interested in herself. She’ll disappear up her own @rse soon enough.

So don‘t fret. Your subscription to the Fortean Times is safe for now.

I confess I had to go ogle the Fortean Times Ian, I certainly don’t need to buy in a magazine on strange phenomena - there is plenty of that all about us, if we have eyes to see.

So much admiration for you Ian that in the face of facts that you maintain your steadfast confidence in the powers that be and western democracy!

Login to get fewer ads

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 17:57 - Nov 12 with 1381 viewskentsouthampton

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 13:42 - Nov 11 by Bazza

these type of people?

Makes you so proud to British doesn't it.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 18:03]
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 18:25 - Nov 12 with 1363 viewsHeisenberg

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 17:57 - Nov 12 by kentsouthampton

Makes you so proud to British doesn't it.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 18:03]

It’s totally depressing. And down to a disgrace of a Home Secretary who sees it as her job to inflame an already tense situation.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:14 - Nov 12 with 1341 viewsDorsetIan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 17:33 - Nov 12 by Jellybaby

I confess I had to go ogle the Fortean Times Ian, I certainly don’t need to buy in a magazine on strange phenomena - there is plenty of that all about us, if we have eyes to see.

So much admiration for you Ian that in the face of facts that you maintain your steadfast confidence in the powers that be and western democracy!

There’s hope for you yet, Jelly.

I can lead you out of the rabbit hole. Just say the word.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:24 - Nov 12 with 1336 viewsDorsetIan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 18:25 - Nov 12 by Heisenberg

It’s totally depressing. And down to a disgrace of a Home Secretary who sees it as her job to inflame an already tense situation.

There’s a decidedly Trumpian feel to what she is trying to do.

Nothing too indecent. Nothing too incendiary. And when her dog-whistles summon the dogs, she just doubles down today and talks about how terrible the pro-Palestinian marchers were.

But it’s fine. We Brits are too phlegmatic to fall for this type of performance. And she’s obviously forgotten that’s she’s not white and that the dogs she seems so eager to feed, are only pretending to like her.

She is though an utter disgrace - and entirely without shame. A quick glance at her CV reveals mediocrity and bad faith at every turn.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:37 - Nov 12 with 1333 viewsJellybaby

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:14 - Nov 12 by DorsetIan

There’s hope for you yet, Jelly.

I can lead you out of the rabbit hole. Just say the word.

Haha you can’t unsee what you’ve seen Ian. In the words of Morpheus This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:49 - Nov 12 with 1321 viewsSouthamptonfan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:24 - Nov 12 by DorsetIan

There’s a decidedly Trumpian feel to what she is trying to do.

Nothing too indecent. Nothing too incendiary. And when her dog-whistles summon the dogs, she just doubles down today and talks about how terrible the pro-Palestinian marchers were.

But it’s fine. We Brits are too phlegmatic to fall for this type of performance. And she’s obviously forgotten that’s she’s not white and that the dogs she seems so eager to feed, are only pretending to like her.

She is though an utter disgrace - and entirely without shame. A quick glance at her CV reveals mediocrity and bad faith at every turn.

Absolutely a disgrace Ian, but I hope you (and others) will also condemn the majority of the West including Starmer, Biden, Sunak and many other world leaders who refuse to call for a ceasefire in Gaza. The innocent people, including as we know many, many children being killed and injured is even more of a disgrace. Labour are just as part of the elite and the groupthink as much as anyone else. Don't be thinking they will be the purest of them all, as I said Starmer is supporting the disgraceful killing of innocents, as is Biden, as is Sunak, all supporting Israel as much as the rest of our so called "leaders". When the election comes, as I said before, I will either spoil my ballot and put "none of the above" or vote the raving Looney's.

[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 19:52]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 20:14 - Nov 12 with 1295 viewsBazza

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:49 - Nov 12 by Southamptonfan

Absolutely a disgrace Ian, but I hope you (and others) will also condemn the majority of the West including Starmer, Biden, Sunak and many other world leaders who refuse to call for a ceasefire in Gaza. The innocent people, including as we know many, many children being killed and injured is even more of a disgrace. Labour are just as part of the elite and the groupthink as much as anyone else. Don't be thinking they will be the purest of them all, as I said Starmer is supporting the disgraceful killing of innocents, as is Biden, as is Sunak, all supporting Israel as much as the rest of our so called "leaders". When the election comes, as I said before, I will either spoil my ballot and put "none of the above" or vote the raving Looney's.

So still no release of the innocent hostages taken by Hamas so war will continue unfortunately.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 20:23 - Nov 12 with 1294 viewsSouthamptonfan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 20:14 - Nov 12 by Bazza

So still no release of the innocent hostages taken by Hamas so war will continue unfortunately.

They won't ever be released. Hamas will be in the mountains somewhere, just like The Taliban did all those years ago. Do you really believe Hamas are hiding under hospitals ready to be caught? They are long gone and into the wilderness. Israel arn't and won't get rid of them. All they are doing is killing innocent.children. .Hamas don't care about the Palestinians, so they have no incentive to release to the hostages or to want the war to end. Israel are doing everything Hamas wants, killing innocents, the world turning against Israel, Hamas escape and hide, and come back later on in another form. It's Afghanistan all over again, when Blair tried to get rid of the Taliban. Loads of.innocents killed, only for the enemy to come back strong.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 20:27]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 21:09 - Nov 12 with 1256 viewsBazza

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 20:23 - Nov 12 by Southamptonfan

They won't ever be released. Hamas will be in the mountains somewhere, just like The Taliban did all those years ago. Do you really believe Hamas are hiding under hospitals ready to be caught? They are long gone and into the wilderness. Israel arn't and won't get rid of them. All they are doing is killing innocent.children. .Hamas don't care about the Palestinians, so they have no incentive to release to the hostages or to want the war to end. Israel are doing everything Hamas wants, killing innocents, the world turning against Israel, Hamas escape and hide, and come back later on in another form. It's Afghanistan all over again, when Blair tried to get rid of the Taliban. Loads of.innocents killed, only for the enemy to come back strong.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 20:27]

Interesting plausible take on this.
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 23:26 - Nov 12 with 1209 viewsDorsetIan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 19:49 - Nov 12 by Southamptonfan

I guess the problem for Britain and the US, is that we killed tens of thousands of civilians, including children, when we bombed Afghanistan and Iraq. So there’s an obvious hypocrisy for those countries calling on Israel not to bomb.

The key point for me is that neither Hammas nor Israel seem to want to make peace with each other. And in the process innocent civilians die.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 08:45 - Nov 13 with 1167 viewsWints76

Well, she's been sacked, so let's see what she does next

Celebrity Jungle nonsense or leadership bid
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 8:52]
Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 08:58 - Nov 13 with 1153 viewsDorsetIan

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 08:45 - Nov 13 by Wints76

Well, she's been sacked, so let's see what she does next

Celebrity Jungle nonsense or leadership bid
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 8:52]

Can’t see her in any mainstream TV role. She’s singularly unlikeable and basically a bullsh1tter.

A slot on GB News is all she’s now good for.

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 22:18 - Nov 13 with 1079 views1885_SFC

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 17:10 - Nov 9 by StRipper

Totally agree that the Government is looking to create a problem here and stoke up tensions.
The truth is that there have been multiple attempts to negotiate the release of hostages, all rejected by the Israeli Govt. However, the Israeli governments "Hannibal" policy is that they will not negotiate and would rather kill their own people being held hostages so as not to be seen as weak.
In the last effort, there was a request to release hostages in return for UN controlled issue of food, water and urgent basic supplies to Palestinians. The Israelis rejected this.
This is all on record and you can look it up.
The Israeli Government, supported by the US, created and funded Hamas, just as they do with ISIS. Again, this is all on record and was confirmed recently in an Interview with the Israeli ambassador to the US in the Wall Street Times. There are interviews with Netanyahu when he demands that governments fund Hamas to help the Israeli cause.
Most recently it has come out that Israeli helicopter gunships shot their own people as they ran from Hamas kidnappers at the festival on October 7th as it was too hard to distinguish between them. You can find the footage on Twitter

"Most recently it has come out that Israeli helicopter gunships shot their own people as they ran from Hamas kidnappers at the festival on October 7th as it was too hard to distinguish between them..."

Friendly fire happens in every war. During the Falklands War, my old ship the Royal Navy Type 42 destroyer HMS Cardiff engaged and destroyed a British Army Gazelle helicopter, serial number XX377, in a friendly fire incident, killing all four occupants.

The days of Armies wearing uniforms with which to distinguish themselves apart are long gone. Hamas terrorists wear civvy clothes for a good reason...

Old School is Cool

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:28 - Nov 25 with 836 viewsdirk_doone

"Academic evidence shows that low cognitive ability makes people more susceptible to misinformation and disinformation”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/people-who-voted-for-brexit-more-likely-to

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 18:12 - Nov 28 with 652 viewssaint901

Braverman - deliberately provocative or a genuine lunatic? on 10:28 - Nov 25 by dirk_doone

"Academic evidence shows that low cognitive ability makes people more susceptible to misinformation and disinformation”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/people-who-voted-for-brexit-more-likely-to

Is there any indication of who paid for the research?

I see it came from Bath University but it might be the case that a commercial organisation or a think tank was the funder?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024