Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We beat a very good team today 17:21 - Nov 11 with 2349 viewsgrumpy

Brilliant Saints,I'm going to celebrate with my finest wine and a Curry tonight.
We beat a very good team today on 17:55 - Nov 11 with 2207 viewsSouthamptonfan

You're right, it was a tough game but Saints played very well. We don't give up..We have so much steel about this year, it's brilliant. The chase for those top two places is on. 🍻

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

We beat a very good team today on 18:18 - Nov 11 with 2142 viewsdarthvader

We beat a very good team today on 17:55 - Nov 11 by Southamptonfan

You're right, it was a tough game but Saints played very well. We don't give up..We have so much steel about this year, it's brilliant. The chase for those top two places is on. 🍻

It sure is . The fox has dropped more points .. not so invincible after all .

I think we can catch them

keep the faith coyr

We beat a very good team today on 18:19 - Nov 11 with 2139 viewssmartjoe

Please don't drink your finest wine with a curry....unless it is a 2023 vintage red plonko. A couple of pints of HSB sounds the perfect accompaniment.
We beat a very good team today on 18:46 - Nov 11 with 2085 viewsGRIM

We beat a very good team today on 18:19 - Nov 11 by smartjoe

Please don't drink your finest wine with a curry....unless it is a 2023 vintage red plonko. A couple of pints of HSB sounds the perfect accompaniment.

Make it a proper celebration by having 2 bottles of vintage 1976 . A red & a white .
We beat a very good team today on 22:29 - Nov 11 with 1793 viewscocklebreath

Agreed, thought Holgate and the city youngster were great at the back

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

We beat a very good team today on 09:08 - Nov 12 with 1500 views1teeminants

We beat a very good team today on 22:29 - Nov 11 by cocklebreath

Agreed, thought Holgate and the city youngster were great at the back

Good times. Everyone seems to be putting in a shift and they’re playing for each other. Fair play to Holgate who has had a horrific time over the last few years , maybe RM knows how to get the best out of people. I’m excited and looking forward to seeing more of Ross Stewart too.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

We beat a very good team today on 10:52 - Nov 12 with 1393 viewskingslandstand1

We beat a very good team today on 09:08 - Nov 12 by 1teeminants

Good times. Everyone seems to be putting in a shift and they’re playing for each other. Fair play to Holgate who has had a horrific time over the last few years , maybe RM knows how to get the best out of people. I’m excited and looking forward to seeing more of Ross Stewart too.

The sight of Ross coming on was indeed a plus and could pave the way for Che to get his wanted move although it would be interesting to see who would go for him. I'd rather he stayed for that depth in squd that is required
We beat a very good team today on 12:43 - Nov 12 with 1312 viewsNYC_Saint

We beat a very good team today on 10:52 - Nov 12 by kingslandstand1

The sight of Ross coming on was indeed a plus and could pave the way for Che to get his wanted move although it would be interesting to see who would go for him. I'd rather he stayed for that depth in squd that is required

One of the bottom four or five premier league teams will panic throw money at him like we did with Oanachu last year
Login to get fewer ads

We beat a very good team today on 12:45 - Nov 13 with 1106 viewssaint901

I think we beat a team which is hard to beat but are a long way short of being a "good" team, even for this league.

I think Leicester are the class act in this league and would be amazed if the wheels came off sufficiently to stop them having an automatic promotion.

Ipswich have over performed and I think will fade.

The second automatic place will be between one of the teams currently between 2nd and perhaps 9th.

When we get to the business end of the season with 8/10 games to go, we'll see who has the right fitness or tactics or flexibility or all of those to cope.

Our last 9 games are 4 home and 5 away. The away games include Leicester and Ipswich. Our last game is Leeds away and that could be make or break (hopefully).

I've said elsewhere that in my view a play off spot will be a result for us especially if RM is unable to find a plan B and we continue to literally play a game of two halves, one good, one not so good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024