Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton docked 10 points 12:25 - Nov 17 with 19338 viewsCamberleyR

Immediately

Yet others get away scot free...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67448714
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 12:26]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Everton docked 10 points on 13:10 - Nov 21 with 2875 viewsNorthernr

Speaking of one rule for one...
In the season Luton were docked 10 points for using unlicensed agents, it turns out an independent committee found Spurs, Pompey and 'Arry (because of course) had ridden a coach and horses through exactly the same rules. They reported back to the FA who then did... nothing.
So much easier to boot Luton Town than Tottenham Hotspur of course.

Everton docked 10 points on 13:29 - Nov 21 with 2814 viewsterryb

Everton docked 10 points on 13:10 - Nov 21 by Northernr

In the season Luton were docked 10 points for using unlicensed agents, it turns out an independent committee found Spurs, Pompey and 'Arry (because of course) had ridden a coach and horses through exactly the same rules. They reported back to the FA who then did... nothing.

Just as bad was Manchester United & Peterborough being found guilty of the same financial irregularities in 1968.

The punishments? A fine for United & automatic relegation for The Posh!
Everton docked 10 points on 17:47 - Nov 21 with 2653 viewsdaveB

watched Simon Jordans interview with Rick Parry the other day, he spoke about Swindons relegation in 1990 which was partly due to the normal FA bods going to watch the World Cup so a load of amateur's did the hearing and relegated them. By the time they came back it was too late to change it

Things don't really change
Everton docked 10 points on 20:04 - Nov 21 with 2534 viewsHoopsie

Everton docked 10 points on 17:47 - Nov 21 by daveB

watched Simon Jordans interview with Rick Parry the other day, he spoke about Swindons relegation in 1990 which was partly due to the normal FA bods going to watch the World Cup so a load of amateur's did the hearing and relegated them. By the time they came back it was too late to change it

Things don't really change

"Things don't really change" - they never will

It is easy to relegate Luton not Spurs, or fine Utd and relegate Posh, simply because not only they are big clubs, they are the clubs that "show the money" to the FA / EPL or they have influential people swaying the boards. Simple that

But once it goes tits up, the authorities may act (Chelshit & the Russian money launderer) but things revert back to status quo with another wealthy mob coming in and defy all the rules - big money transfer and looong contracts - they bend it better than Beckham

The FA is not going to banish these "big clubs" not because they are just filthy rich but because of their global appeal.

If they relegate the Spurs, the Uniteds, the C-Sh*ts, do you think watching Luton vs Peterborough or Swindon vs Bury is exciting enough to stir your pocket?

"Big" clubs bring in the money, the others just upset the money flow - so there's always a set of rules for the big boys and another for the others

Everton? - traditional big club, never relegated blah blah blah, but honestly is it even a global brand now like Liverpool or Arsenal? I mean if you gather the stats form TV ratings this is as clear as the sky. So no problem, punish them (at the "right time) so yes we are doing something....

Newcastle? - yeah they are "big" now, see all the petrol dollars but shut off the human rights

QPR - we have very wealthy owners alright, more so than Liverpool or Arsenal - but we are QPR, we are what we are, we simply just fu*k it all up even given all the right tools with owners who know two hoots about nothing

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Everton docked 10 points on 20:30 - Nov 21 with 2474 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We got away with it with the Faurlin case. Being found guilty but no points deduction was a farce.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton docked 10 points on 21:28 - Nov 21 with 2374 viewsEsox_Lucius

NUFC now clear to loan players from owners Middle Eastrrn clubs. Move along nothing to see here.

The grass is always greener.

Everton docked 10 points on 22:01 - Nov 21 with 2311 viewsnumptydumpty

Everton docked 10 points on 20:30 - Nov 21 by BrianMcCarthy

We got away with it with the Faurlin case. Being found guilty but no points deduction was a farce.

Strange that the decision not to impose on us a points deduction was indicated ten minutes before our last game of the season at home.

Clearly the timing done for dramatic effect - very wrong, should have been announced as soon as decision made.

The fact that decision announced just before our last game shows that those who came to that decision more interested in the glamour relating to a team that could not celebrate until the last possible moment, suggested decision makers loved the power they had.

It's all nuts !!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2023 22:01]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Everton docked 10 points on 22:01 - Nov 21 with 2311 viewshantssi

Everton docked 10 points on 21:28 - Nov 21 by Esox_Lucius

NUFC now clear to loan players from owners Middle Eastrrn clubs. Move along nothing to see here.

Our owners need to buy clubs all over the world that we can sell to/buy from and loan with undisclosed fees a bit like Watford and Forest (and now NUFC)!
Login to get fewer ads

Everton docked 10 points on 22:19 - Nov 21 with 2258 viewsted_hendrix

Hmmm, like I posted on Page 1 of this thread **Can of worms et cetera--et cetera**

You ain't seen nothing yet, someone has got to be brave almost to the point of footballs very own Watergate and take these people down.

I'd like to think that there are people out there dressed in there silk pyjamas and silk dressing gowns sipping a nightcap whilst looking out of their study windows at the Hampshire coast line whilst thinking to themselves "Jesus wept, I'm In the shit"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Everton docked 10 points on 02:34 - Nov 22 with 2171 viewsThe_Beast1976

"In the relevant period the head of financial regulation at the FA was David Lampitt. However, he left the governing body three months after the arbitration panel published its findings, becoming the new chief executive at Portsmouth. He was at Fratton Park for 23 months and is now the chief executive of a tennis data organisation. Lampitt has not provided an explanation as to why the matter involving Defoe’s transfer was not taken further by the FA."

So, Lampitt has not provided an explanation as to why the matter involving Defoe’s transfer was not taken further by the FA. I'd say he doesn't need to provide an explanation, seeing as he was appointed as Portsmouth's new chief executive 3 months after having taken no action against them.....

Football is absolutely rotten to the core. It needs complete dismantling and starting again, without all the money and corruption.

I hope to fcuk we never get promoted to the Premiershit ever again. I despise it.
Everton docked 10 points on 08:29 - Nov 22 with 2067 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton docked 10 points on 02:34 - Nov 22 by The_Beast1976

"In the relevant period the head of financial regulation at the FA was David Lampitt. However, he left the governing body three months after the arbitration panel published its findings, becoming the new chief executive at Portsmouth. He was at Fratton Park for 23 months and is now the chief executive of a tennis data organisation. Lampitt has not provided an explanation as to why the matter involving Defoe’s transfer was not taken further by the FA."

So, Lampitt has not provided an explanation as to why the matter involving Defoe’s transfer was not taken further by the FA. I'd say he doesn't need to provide an explanation, seeing as he was appointed as Portsmouth's new chief executive 3 months after having taken no action against them.....

Football is absolutely rotten to the core. It needs complete dismantling and starting again, without all the money and corruption.

I hope to fcuk we never get promoted to the Premiershit ever again. I despise it.

"I hope to fcuk we never get promoted to the Premiershit ever again. I despise it."

The only problem with that is that we know the same shít goes on in our division as well, albeit involving only fractions of the sums involved.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton docked 10 points on 10:39 - Nov 22 with 1961 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Everton docked 10 points on 22:01 - Nov 21 by hantssi

Our owners need to buy clubs all over the world that we can sell to/buy from and loan with undisclosed fees a bit like Watford and Forest (and now NUFC)!

Yes, surprise surprise that Forest voted against the motion. The Premier League is a farce - you have three of the dodgiest teams in terms of FFP (the Scum, City and Everton) voting against it, along with Forest and Wolves who loan and sell players through their dodgy feeder clubs/agents and the Saudi regime itself. God knows what Burnley and Sheffield United were doing voting against it but they'll be back with us next year anyway, the pricks.
Everton docked 10 points on 11:00 - Nov 22 with 1919 viewsNorthernr

Everton docked 10 points on 10:39 - Nov 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

Yes, surprise surprise that Forest voted against the motion. The Premier League is a farce - you have three of the dodgiest teams in terms of FFP (the Scum, City and Everton) voting against it, along with Forest and Wolves who loan and sell players through their dodgy feeder clubs/agents and the Saudi regime itself. God knows what Burnley and Sheffield United were doing voting against it but they'll be back with us next year anyway, the pricks.

UEFA and the Premier League have left that stable door open way too long to bolt it now.
Watford have been doing this literally for years - here we are scrabbling to be under FFP while playing league fixtures against a club that can just pass money and players from right hand to left hand and ignore it. But they've never really cared about that becuase Watford are no kind of threat, and who cares about the Championship anyway? Wolves have been fiddling it like this for years as well and they weren't arsd. But suddenly Newcastle threaten their precious Champions League places and Man Utd etc are booting off about it. Well, too late, half the clubs in the league have got this work around now.
Everton docked 10 points on 11:08 - Nov 22 with 1884 viewstraininvain

Everton docked 10 points on 10:39 - Nov 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

Coincidentally, Sheff Utd also owned by a Saudi prince.
Everton docked 10 points on 09:58 - Nov 23 with 1610 viewsRangersDave

Everton docked 10 points on 22:01 - Nov 21 by hantssi

I've said this a while now, why the heck cant we? seems a 'no brainer' if others can do with it and not get done for it!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Everton docked 10 points on 10:33 - Nov 23 with 1523 viewsCateLeBonR

Everton docked 10 points on 09:58 - Nov 23 by RangersDave

I've said this a while now, why the heck cant we? seems a 'no brainer' if others can do with it and not get done for it!

I’d have thought it more likely that we got bought out and become part of an existing network? Rather than our owners setting up their own. That’s what happened with Watford (Pozzo’s) and Forest (the Greeks) I think. Not sure about the Wolves set-up.
Everton docked 10 points on 14:28 - Nov 23 with 1312 viewsBluce_Ree

Everton docked 10 points on 09:58 - Nov 23 by RangersDave

Because if we did it, they'd get on it and it'd be a crime punishable by PISS.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Everton docked 10 points on 14:55 - Nov 23 with 1283 viewsdaveB

Everton docked 10 points on 22:01 - Nov 21 by numptydumpty

Strange that the decision not to impose on us a points deduction was indicated ten minutes before our last game of the season at home.

Clearly the timing done for dramatic effect - very wrong, should have been announced as soon as decision made.

The fact that decision announced just before our last game shows that those who came to that decision more interested in the glamour relating to a team that could not celebrate until the last possible moment, suggested decision makers loved the power they had.

It's all nuts !!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2023 22:01]

That was more done because we did everything we could to delay the hearing until after the season and ended up being in the last week. The timing of the last game helped us imo as I think they just reached the call that it was too late and complicated to take promotion away
Everton docked 10 points on 17:09 - Nov 23 with 1150 viewsJuzzie

Everton docked 10 points on 14:55 - Nov 23 by daveB

That was more done because we did everything we could to delay the hearing until after the season and ended up being in the last week. The timing of the last game helped us imo as I think they just reached the call that it was too late and complicated to take promotion away

and Norwich bitch-moaned about it because they wanted the Championship title to go with the League One title they won the season before.
Everton docked 10 points on 17:17 - Nov 23 with 1130 viewsHayesender

Everton docked 10 points on 17:09 - Nov 23 by Juzzie

and Norwich bitch-moaned about it because they wanted the Championship title to go with the League One title they won the season before.

And didn't that horrible git Paul Lambert get manager of the season over Warnock?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Everton docked 10 points on 17:54 - Nov 23 with 1079 viewsJuzzie

Everton docked 10 points on 17:17 - Nov 23 by Hayesender

And didn't that horrible git Paul Lambert get manager of the season over Warnock?

I think so, which is even odder considering QPR won 'Manager of the Month' twice and 'player of the month' also twice, Taarabt on both occasions. Yet Norwich never featured at all in these all season yet got Manager of the Year.
Everton docked 10 points on 18:24 - Nov 23 with 1031 viewsdavman

Everton docked 10 points on 17:54 - Nov 23 by Juzzie

I think so, which is even odder considering QPR won 'Manager of the Month' twice and 'player of the month' also twice, Taarabt on both occasions. Yet Norwich never featured at all in these all season yet got Manager of the Year.

Almost as strange as our fans giving Paddy Kenny Player of the Season over Adel.

We're not quite right as a fanbase, are we?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024