Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lineker, new contract due or bin 17:44 - Nov 17 with 2295 viewsBazza

Overpaid and out of date?
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 20:48 - Nov 17 with 2184 viewsBerber

I’ll take Gary again. Otherwise we would likely end up with one of those clueless wannabe presenter tarts, like on Ch4 England game.
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 23:33 - Nov 17 with 2129 viewsLondonSaint76

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 20:48 - Nov 17 by Berber

I’ll take Gary again. Otherwise we would likely end up with one of those clueless wannabe presenter tarts, like on Ch4 England game.

Seconded Berber, especially at the box ticking BBC nowadays. Perhaps with the exception of Gabby Logan, nee Yorath, who comes from a footballing family, has proper knowledge of the game and nothing to prove. Know exactly what you mean about the wannabe females, and as for the MOTD female match commentators, Jesus, that's an instant mute button applied as far as I'm concerned - Robyn Cowan sounds like the BBC News correspondent Orla Guerin on a day off from a war zone, Vicki Sparks is not much better. There is a simple solution to this and that is via the red button / blue button. During several recent major tournaments the BBC have offered a choice of commentary on their live game coverage via the red / blue buttons, such a Radio 5 Live commentary, local Welsh or Scottish radio commentaries if playing against or showing Wales or Scotland, ect, ect... So, just offer no commentary as a button enabled alternative to the droning females who just ruin the games for me personally. They showed the games that way when they had the walk out in support of Lineker, they have the technology to do it, of course, they won’t as they would be s**t scared of the volume of people who would choose no commentary for the highlights the female commentators covered. Of course, this is just my opinion, others may well like the female commentators, if so, fine, they are just not for me - or quite a few other people I know...

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 23:52 - Nov 17 with 2120 viewsChesham_Saint

Every year hundreds of football players come to the end of their playing careers - surely with media training the BBC could utilise this pool of talent.

The BBC has no business paying Lineker that colossal salary. Bin him. Now. Smug fvcker.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 00:38 - Nov 18 with 2103 viewssaint22

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 23:52 - Nov 17 by Chesham_Saint

Every year hundreds of football players come to the end of their playing careers - surely with media training the BBC could utilise this pool of talent.

The BBC has no business paying Lineker that colossal salary. Bin him. Now. Smug fvcker.

More to the point why do we pay a. License fee??
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 06:07 - Nov 18 with 2067 views1ASIN12

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 23:52 - Nov 17 by Chesham_Saint

Have to agree with you .

Bin the Fvcker off. He needs bringing down a peg or two .
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 07:29 - Nov 18 with 2042 viewsWints76

I like Lineker, think he is pretty funny and very good at what he does. He is paid an awful lot, but will no doubt be paid more elsewhere when this gig is over if he decides to go elsewhere
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 07:59 - Nov 18 with 2016 viewscocklebreath

Give the job to Roy Keane or Souness

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 10:56 - Nov 18 with 1900 viewsRon11

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 07:59 - Nov 18 by cocklebreath

Give the job to Roy Keane or Souness

Or David Prutton.
Login to get fewer ads

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 11:01 - Nov 18 with 1899 viewscocklebreath

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 10:56 - Nov 18 by Ron11

Or David Prutton.

I like him but he wears the white sole shoes that jenas wears so it’s a no from me

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 12:07 - Nov 18 with 1885 viewsarfurdent

is castration an option?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 19:57 - Nov 18 with 1749 viewsJellybaby

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 00:38 - Nov 18 by saint22

More to the point why do we pay a. License fee??

I don't.

No to Lineker - so smug. Mark Chapman much better.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 00:27 - Nov 19 with 1685 viewscocklebreath

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 19:57 - Nov 18 by Jellybaby

I don't.

No to Lineker - so smug. Mark Chapman much better.

Fook off

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 08:30 - Nov 19 with 1633 viewssledger

david prutton is a superb presenter,unlike clinton morrison and friends on soccer saturday who by and large are morons
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 11:56 - Nov 19 with 1566 viewsBerber

Lineker, new contract due or bin on 06:07 - Nov 18 by 1ASIN12

Have to agree with you .

Bin the Fvcker off. He needs bringing down a peg or two .

That is exactly what Russians think about the West too. It doesn’t lead to anywhere good.
Lineker, new contract due or bin on 14:50 - Nov 19 with 1521 viewsChesham_Saint

Just why is he the highest paid person at the BBC? More to the point, why do the BBC even try and compete with the likes of Sky when paying staff!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024