Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t 16:04 - Dec 6 with 4538 viewsUTS1885

than

[Post edited 10 Apr 23:04]
Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 17:02 - Dec 6 with 4150 viewsHeisenberg

With Katie Hopkins and Le Tiss Headlining it should be a blast once the micro dot kicks in.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 17:31 - Dec 6 with 4111 viewssaint901

Bill Gates and his buddies have already written the speeches.
Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 18:17 - Dec 6 with 4060 viewskernow

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 17:02 - Dec 6 by Heisenberg

With Katie Hopkins and Le Tiss Headlining it should be a blast once the micro dot kicks in.

For those less well connected, best avoided methinks.
Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 18:23 - Dec 6 with 4041 views1885_SFC

I'm going - and I've already got my outfit...

Old School is Cool

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 15:43 - Dec 7 with 3824 viewsyateleysaint

MLT is only there for the sweet treats.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 12:13 - Dec 9 with 3611 viewsUTS1885

Ha ha ha

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 12:51 - Dec 9 with 3564 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 12:13 - Dec 9 by UTS1885

Ha ha ha

Judging by the title of this Poroit/UTS whatever your name is, you've moved into the second stage of grief.....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 20:11 - Apr 9 with 2391 viewskentsouthampton

I don't remember him heading the ball often enough to explain this level of stupidity.

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 22:56 - Apr 9 with 2173 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 20:11 - Apr 9 by kentsouthampton

I don't remember him heading the ball often enough to explain this level of stupidity.

I think it must have been you heading the ball fella. You do know that weather manipulation, cloud seeding, geo engineering is an actual documented thing right?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 1899 viewskentsouthampton

So's the crack you've been smoking.
Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 07:38 - Apr 11 with 1645 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 21:45 - Apr 10 by kentsouthampton

So's the crack you've been smoking.

Mate, I'm embarrassed for you. If you look up you can see it happening. Geo engineering is a thing - eventually even the Beeb will have to report it and then I guess you will be ready to accept it!

Even the Guardian are beginning to report it (negatively obviously because that's what there funders tell them), that two states are trying to ban the practice in USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/31/chemtrails-tennessee-bill-conspi

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 08:49 - Apr 11 with 1590 viewsSonicBoom

It may well be scientifically possible but the point it that MLT seems to suggest that the government was manipulating the weather during covid to keep everyone happy in the sunshine.
Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 10:50 - Apr 11 with 1501 viewssaint901

Cloud seeding etc has been tried many times in many places and so far as I can see from the admittedly limited reading I've done, the results are inconsistent and never guaranteed.

To link what is a scientific exercise in meteorology with Covid, is where credibility starts to get strained.

If we were for a moment to believe that Covid was an invention that all the world's Gov'ts - regardless of political stripe - agreed upon in 2019 and 2020 (no evidence of that) and that their intention was to keep us all at home, which arrived with wrecking the economy of the UK and many others, (plenty of evidence for that), who benefitted?

If you're about to tell me the "elite" were the beneficiaries, please tell me who they are and what they stood to gain?

And no, I do not believe that Covid was an invention nor that it was an attempt at population control.
Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 19:56 - Apr 11 with 1338 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 08:49 - Apr 11 by SonicBoom

It may well be scientifically possible but the point it that MLT seems to suggest that the government was manipulating the weather during covid to keep everyone happy in the sunshine.

Can’t speak for Matt, but I think he is probably implying that geo engineering didn’t happen during lockdown because everyone was inside and that no weather manipulation meant we naturally got better weather which was advantageous to those who were shutting us down as all the middle classes could enjoy a lovely time in their gardens darling whilst getting paid and so not worry too much about the tyranny happening in front of their eyes.

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 21:28 - Apr 11 with 1281 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 10:50 - Apr 11 by saint901

Cloud seeding etc has been tried many times in many places and so far as I can see from the admittedly limited reading I've done, the results are inconsistent and never guaranteed.

To link what is a scientific exercise in meteorology with Covid, is where credibility starts to get strained.

If we were for a moment to believe that Covid was an invention that all the world's Gov'ts - regardless of political stripe - agreed upon in 2019 and 2020 (no evidence of that) and that their intention was to keep us all at home, which arrived with wrecking the economy of the UK and many others, (plenty of evidence for that), who benefitted?

If you're about to tell me the "elite" were the beneficiaries, please tell me who they are and what they stood to gain?

And no, I do not believe that Covid was an invention nor that it was an attempt at population control.

901, always a pleasure to chat even if it ends up being a re-hash of old arguments. I think you managed to answer your own points and summarily dismiss them yourself!

Basically you believe that power resides with governments, I believe power resides with those that hold the purse strings.

The mafia style elites are always the beneficiaries, convid saw a huge transfer of wealth back to the super rich. They are attempting to immiserise and subjugate us now through the so called man made climate crisis, which if it does exist - and their may be consequences around crops with this incessant rain - would more likely be caused by their spraying.

Until the next time 901, have a good day.

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 08:23 - Apr 12 with 1173 viewssaint901

There is no hope.

Mr Jelly, I wish you well in your rabbit hole and hope that the weather is good and the "elite" missing.

I remain surprised at how an articulate and thinking person able to apply critical analysis to situations, continues to apparently think as you do.

Or perhaps you are a creation of the conspiracy designed to keep people like me guessing?
Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 12:52 - Apr 12 with 1092 viewsyateleysaint

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 07:38 - Apr 11 by Jellybaby

Mate, I'm embarrassed for you. If you look up you can see it happening. Geo engineering is a thing - eventually even the Beeb will have to report it and then I guess you will be ready to accept it!

Even the Guardian are beginning to report it (negatively obviously because that's what there funders tell them), that two states are trying to ban the practice in USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/31/chemtrails-tennessee-bill-conspi

The Graun is just reporting how mental it is…

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 12:56 - Apr 12 with 1089 viewsyateleysaint

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 21:28 - Apr 11 by Jellybaby

901, always a pleasure to chat even if it ends up being a re-hash of old arguments. I think you managed to answer your own points and summarily dismiss them yourself!

Basically you believe that power resides with governments, I believe power resides with those that hold the purse strings.

The mafia style elites are always the beneficiaries, convid saw a huge transfer of wealth back to the super rich. They are attempting to immiserise and subjugate us now through the so called man made climate crisis, which if it does exist - and their may be consequences around crops with this incessant rain - would more likely be caused by their spraying.

Until the next time 901, have a good day.

Surely governments hold the purse strings? If governments tax the super rich properly then it’s job done.

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 14:58 - Apr 12 with 1031 viewsSFC_Referee

Nothing Says More That Youre A Coont on 12:52 - Apr 12 by yateleysaint

The Graun is just reporting how mental it is…

Is it really that surprising and mental though? As it does kinda all add up, when it’s those that believe in all of that, who also believe in the earth being flat, 3 to 5g is all toxic and bad, and the US Government and royal family being a load of lizard people off of the likes of Dr Who or something!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 18:28 - Apr 12 with 961 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 08:23 - Apr 12 by saint901

There is no hope.

Mr Jelly, I wish you well in your rabbit hole and hope that the weather is good and the "elite" missing.

I remain surprised at how an articulate and thinking person able to apply critical analysis to situations, continues to apparently think as you do.

Or perhaps you are a creation of the conspiracy designed to keep people like me guessing?

Haha, I like your closing comment 901.

There is always hope 901 unless you buy in to a nihilistic mindset, which is another conspiracy of course.

Today there were visible chem trails - surely you looked up and saw them? This is less conspiracy and more observation.

Even if this conspiracy is too much for you at present and considering the mind control that goes on (another conspiracy that is true and documented and yet gets dismissed as nonsense) that would not be surprising, there must be a conspiracy you can get behind?

I know you are not a fan of the Royal Family - a part of the Elites and Charlie is up to his neck in stuff, pushing The Great Reset, besties with Cheif Pedo wizard Saville in his day etc, so the removal of Princess Di by death or new identity is surely an easy one for you to support, surely?? Come on 901, be brave, take the red pill…

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 18:46 - Apr 12 with 948 viewsDorsetIan

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 08:23 - Apr 12 by saint901

There is no hope.

Re your final para...

It's not such a silly idea. Most of these warren dwellers do tend to believe in things which, broadly speaking and taken together, tend to cast doubt on the superiority of western democracies over more authoritarian ones and of a green agenda over a fossil fuel one.

They thus end up inadvertently lining up alongside despots like Putin and the Oil industry. And it doesn't take much knowledge of Russian bot factories to understand whose strings are being pulled and by whom.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 19:01 - Apr 12 with 939 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 18:46 - Apr 12 by DorsetIan

Re your final para...

It's not such a silly idea. Most of these warren dwellers do tend to believe in things which, broadly speaking and taken together, tend to cast doubt on the superiority of western democracies over more authoritarian ones and of a green agenda over a fossil fuel one.

They thus end up inadvertently lining up alongside despots like Putin and the Oil industry. And it doesn't take much knowledge of Russian bot factories to understand whose strings are being pulled and by whom.

Ian, are you getting a little paranoid?

Your belief in the superiority of western democracies always sounds conceited as well as completely misplaced.

I obviously can’t speak for all “warren dwellers”, as contrary to popular opinion there is a huge diversity of opinion amongst sceptics, but I’m obviously not in favour of authoritarian government, Lol

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 09:59 - Apr 13 with 777 viewsDorsetIan

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 19:01 - Apr 12 by Jellybaby

Your belief in the superiority of western democracies always sounds conceited as well as completely misplaced.

I obviously can’t speak for all “warren dwellers”, as contrary to popular opinion there is a huge diversity of opinion amongst sceptics, but I’m obviously not in favour of authoritarian government, Lol

Not on purpose, I’ll give you that.

You just find yourself lining up alongside them.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 10:06 - Apr 13 with 767 viewskentsouthampton

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 19:01 - Apr 12 by Jellybaby

You've got a shit carer.
Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 11:31 - Apr 13 with 719 viewsJellybaby

Nothing Says More That Youre A C**t on 10:06 - Apr 13 by kentsouthampton

You've got a shit carer.

I'm not sure you should judge other peoples' living arrangements by your own Kenty fella.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024