Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper 21:30 - Dec 6 with 3708 viewsraynor94

Could well be available tomorrow 😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Cooper on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 3102 viewsangryjack

Wouldn't have him back,was bored sh!tress under him
Steve Cooper on 21:36 - Dec 6 with 3091 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yes I just commented on another thread. He left Swansea on relatively good terms. The problem for him was no budget for transfers. I personally blame him for not seeing the potential in Goykeres and an obsession with loans of player he knew.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Steve Cooper on 21:42 - Dec 6 with 3072 viewsWhiterockin

Would anyone take Tate?
Steve Cooper on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 3059 viewsAguycalledJack

Steve Cooper on 21:42 - Dec 6 by Whiterockin

Would anyone take Tate?

Not as the main man - no
Steve Cooper on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 3032 viewsKilkennyjack

Would anyone take Tate?

Not for me

Beware of the Risen People

Steve Cooper on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 2971 viewsOptimisticJack

Would anyone take Tate?

Not for me either.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 23:07]

Optimisticjack

Steve Cooper on 22:29 - Dec 6 with 2922 viewsThrasher6

Steve Cooper on 21:45 - Dec 6 by AguycalledJack

Not as the main man - no

I second that...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Steve Cooper on 22:44 - Dec 6 with 2885 viewsowainglyndwr

He won't come back , he told the Yanks what he thought in April before the play off final , that set the ball rolling to get him out
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper on 22:48 - Dec 6 with 2871 viewsQJumpingJack

Steve Cooper on 21:36 - Dec 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes I just commented on another thread. He left Swansea on relatively good terms. The problem for him was no budget for transfers. I personally blame him for not seeing the potential in Goykeres and an obsession with loans of player he knew.

"relatively good terms"

I would be surprised if that is true.
Steve Cooper on 23:37 - Dec 6 with 2802 viewsBoundy

Steve Cooper on 22:48 - Dec 6 by QJumpingJack

"relatively good terms"

I would be surprised if that is true.

Depends how you define "relatively "

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Cooper on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 2792 viewsonehunglow

Just too ugly
Also, Ivexseen homeless people better dressed obsessed with former coaches and players

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper on 23:56 - Dec 6 with 2772 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Cooper on 23:41 - Dec 6 by onehunglow

Just too ugly
Also, Ivexseen homeless people better dressed obsessed with former coaches and players

Low class comment. We all know your views on his appearance and dress sense. Why repeat ad nauseam given that it is irrelevant. ?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 0:05]

Steve Cooper on 00:06 - Dec 7 with 2764 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Cooper on 23:37 - Dec 6 by Boundy

Depends how you define "relatively "

He offered to stay on until Martin was appointed. It was about his likely transfer budget given that the parachutes had ended.

Steve Cooper on 09:06 - Dec 7 with 2620 viewsQJumpingJack

Steve Cooper on 00:06 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

He offered to stay on until Martin was appointed. It was about his likely transfer budget given that the parachutes had ended.

and lets remember John Eustace was the number 1 target at the time (he was assistant at QPR) but he chose not to join us.
Steve Cooper on 09:08 - Dec 7 with 2611 viewsangryjack

Steve Cooper on 23:41 - Dec 6 by onehunglow

Just too ugly

Not as ugly as his old man,...
Steve Cooper on 09:10 - Dec 7 with 2600 viewsheatwave

Tatey should be available soon too.
Steve Cooper on 11:17 - Dec 7 with 2492 viewsunion_jack

Steve Cooper on 21:36 - Dec 6 by ReslovenSwan1

‘Gyokeres’ and ‘obsession’ in the same sentence 🤨

😂😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Steve Cooper on 11:24 - Dec 7 with 2482 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper on 11:17 - Dec 7 by union_jack

😂😂😂

Well,seeing as Im a Swansea lad ,I want to see our coach looking better than a mannequin for Primark .
His football was ugly too.
At least Russy looked the part although that hair was just wrong and he had too many teeth ,not unlike Mr Ed . He talks of course .
Lighten up or lighten the load

Steve Cooper on 11:28 - Dec 7 with 2470 viewsunion_jack

Steve Cooper on 11:24 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

Well,seeing as Im a Swansea lad ,I want to see our coach looking better than a mannequin for Primark .
His football was ugly too.
At least Russy looked the part although that hair was just wrong and he had too many teeth ,not unlike Mr Ed . He talks of course .
Lighten up or lighten the load

Indeed, a few take some of your posts far too seriously. I don’t, keep them coming.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Steve Cooper on 11:41 - Dec 7 with 2449 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper on 11:28 - Dec 7 by union_jack

Indeed, a few take some of your posts far too seriously. I don’t, keep them coming.

I try to make it clear which subjects I am serious about
Sometimes I fsil
If you can't be yourself , you can't be anyone else

Steve Cooper on 14:06 - Dec 7 with 2274 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Cooper on 11:17 - Dec 7 by union_jack

😂😂😂

It is more flag waving spin. Cooper is a great manager but because the club has short term thinking and no faith in is own recruitment the club is stagnating.

Cooper left no legacy. When all the loans went back his main legacy was negative getting Bennett of the books for a significant loss. The one academy player he slowly integrated is OK. Cabango. Ollie Cooper ad Cullen did not develop much and still struggling to hold down a first teamplace.

Goykeres symbolizes the strategic failure in recent years. He was available for £1m a raw talent needing development. Cooper had no time for the long term and wanted Keinan Davis who is nowhere near as good.

This is what Gude and Coleman should be talking about. The 'club culture' is short term fixes with loans. 5 loans in again this season. No sign at all that the 'culture' has changed. The team improves 25% and half the team disappears in June. Swansea hardly ever make loans permanent. Back to square one.

The transfer potential gains for Goykeres was a whopping £19m. The Swansea .com stadium cost £23m to build. It is huge money. Enough to get anyone obsessed about.

Coventry benefitted and Swansea missed out. I am trying to understand Gude's corporate speak. 'Culture' turns up a lot. Swansea's 'culture' is 'short term fix'. Did Potter have any loans. I do not recall any. The loan culture came with Cooper. It is doping.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 14:32]

Steve Cooper on 14:34 - Dec 7 with 2245 viewsEagleEye

Steve Cooper on 14:06 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

It is more flag waving spin. Cooper is a great manager but because the club has short term thinking and no faith in is own recruitment the club is stagnating.

Cooper left no legacy. When all the loans went back his main legacy was negative getting Bennett of the books for a significant loss. The one academy player he slowly integrated is OK. Cabango. Ollie Cooper ad Cullen did not develop much and still struggling to hold down a first teamplace.

Goykeres symbolizes the strategic failure in recent years. He was available for £1m a raw talent needing development. Cooper had no time for the long term and wanted Keinan Davis who is nowhere near as good.

This is what Gude and Coleman should be talking about. The 'club culture' is short term fixes with loans. 5 loans in again this season. No sign at all that the 'culture' has changed. The team improves 25% and half the team disappears in June. Swansea hardly ever make loans permanent. Back to square one.

The transfer potential gains for Goykeres was a whopping £19m. The Swansea .com stadium cost £23m to build. It is huge money. Enough to get anyone obsessed about.

Coventry benefitted and Swansea missed out. I am trying to understand Gude's corporate speak. 'Culture' turns up a lot. Swansea's 'culture' is 'short term fix'. Did Potter have any loans. I do not recall any. The loan culture came with Cooper. It is doping.

Nothing wrong with using loan players as long as the players brought in are better than what the coach has available from within or players that we would not be able to afford if a fee was involved. Fulham, Forest, Bournemouth, Leeds, Sheff Utd, Burnley have all relied heavily on loans to get them over the line in recent years. Downgrading the academy hasn’t helped, neither has the turmoil
& continual staff changes in that department
Steve Cooper on 14:45 - Dec 7 with 2231 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Cooper on 14:34 - Dec 7 by EagleEye

Nothing wrong with using loan players as long as the players brought in are better than what the coach has available from within or players that we would not be able to afford if a fee was involved. Fulham, Forest, Bournemouth, Leeds, Sheff Utd, Burnley have all relied heavily on loans to get them over the line in recent years. Downgrading the academy hasn’t helped, neither has the turmoil
& continual staff changes in that department

You miss the point. What legacy does it leave? Nothing is the answer. If one of the permanent signings plays real well it is payday. It is an explanation for the club stagnation. The club have run out of saleable assets.

Loans means the scouting and academy are effectively down graded and it is more difficult to use the so called 'player trading model'. Swansea have not produced a goal keeper for years.

Gude talks about 'club culture'. Currently is is a "short term fix" culture.

Steve Cooper on 15:19 - Dec 7 with 2185 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper on 14:06 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

“ Cooper is a great manager”
Course he is,you said so.
Meanwhile his team gets trashed 5-0 by a Fulham side who really are settling in nicely .

Steve Cooper on 15:44 - Dec 7 with 2140 viewsBoundy

Steve Cooper on 14:45 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

You miss the point. What legacy does it leave? Nothing is the answer. If one of the permanent signings plays real well it is payday. It is an explanation for the club stagnation. The club have run out of saleable assets.

Loans means the scouting and academy are effectively down graded and it is more difficult to use the so called 'player trading model'. Swansea have not produced a goal keeper for years.

Gude talks about 'club culture'. Currently is is a "short term fix" culture.

again you ignore the fact that is Benda a keeper who before being thrown under the bus then subsequently injured was developing well .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024