Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bravest decision anyone could take. 08:43 - Dec 7 with 1048 viewssaintwizzler

Rest in peace Simon.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/23970059.southampton-fc-fan-chose-end-life-supp

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

The bravest decision anyone could take. on 09:32 - Dec 7 with 984 viewskingslandstand1

Such a sad, sad story, and what an incredible man.

You just don't know what you would do in his situation I suppose until you are there, but I'm guessing if he was to spend the rest of his life virtually totally paralysed he may have just wondered is it worth carrying on

I'm sure his family tried to talk him out of it, but as you say, a very brave decision especially if there was even the slightest chance that things could have improved as time goes on
The bravest decision anyone could take. on 09:54 - Dec 7 with 970 viewsSouthamptonfan

Such a tragic story. What a man. He chose to take his last breath when Saints kicked off at 3pm - blimey what a fan. Having to make a conscious decision to end his life knowing his life would never be the same again, and to be able to donate organs to help others, is such an act of braveness. Top guy. I hope Saints can do something or other, to celebrate his life or to enable fellow Saints fans to help and support his family.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The bravest decision anyone could take. on 10:06 - Dec 7 with 957 viewsSaintNick

The bravest decision anyone could take. on 09:54 - Dec 7 by Southamptonfan

Such a tragic story. What a man. He chose to take his last breath when Saints kicked off at 3pm - blimey what a fan. Having to make a conscious decision to end his life knowing his life would never be the same again, and to be able to donate organs to help others, is such an act of braveness. Top guy. I hope Saints can do something or other, to celebrate his life or to enable fellow Saints fans to help and support his family.

A very brave decision, as has been said he knew that he would be paralysed and on a ventilator, so that maybe helped him, but still the toughest decision anyone would have to make.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024