Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? 19:43 - Dec 10 with 1023 viewssteadyeddie

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ?

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 20:00 - Dec 10 with 977 viewsPatfromPoole

steadyeddie, sir.

Yes, people should stand in the seats they have bought.

Not sure I have encountered you on here before.

Top 3 biscuits please.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 927 viewssteadyeddie

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 20:00 - Dec 10 by PatfromPoole

steadyeddie, sir.

Yes, people should stand in the seats they have bought.

Not sure I have encountered you on here before.

Top 3 biscuits please.

1) Fig Roll
2) Milk Chocolate Covered Hobnobs
3) Jaffa Cakes - they sell the them in the BISCUIT AISLE!!!

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 23:07 - Dec 10 with 830 viewskingslandstand1

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 20:59 - Dec 10 by steadyeddie

1) Fig Roll
2) Milk Chocolate Covered Hobnobs
3) Jaffa Cakes - they sell the them in the BISCUIT AISLE!!!

Expensive tastes sir! (I lke the Choc Hobnobs though!!
Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 09:13 - Dec 11 with 749 viewsSaintNick

I would have voted for the option, "point out that although their seat is being taken, there is one right in front that you can sit in"

I know you got the hump on Saturday , but you turned up after kick off in an area that was absolute chaos and people stood in the aisles, there was an empty seat right in front of you, that you sat in with exactly the same view, and at half time, with people having gone down to the concourses I offered to sit there so you could sit in your own seat.

Of course in an ideal world everyone would go to their own seat and sit or stand in it, indeed many get in early and do just that, but in my experience of away sections, if you are getting in as the game kicks off then it turns into a free for all as you found out on Saturday.

As I said I apologised to you at half time, even though I might not have myself been stood in your actual seat,, I am a little bit disappointed that you have chosen to make a snidey dig at me on here, rather than privately.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 11:42 - Dec 11 with 693 viewssteadyeddie

Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ? on 09:13 - Dec 11 by SaintNick

I would have voted for the option, "point out that although their seat is being taken, there is one right in front that you can sit in"

I know you got the hump on Saturday , but you turned up after kick off in an area that was absolute chaos and people stood in the aisles, there was an empty seat right in front of you, that you sat in with exactly the same view, and at half time, with people having gone down to the concourses I offered to sit there so you could sit in your own seat.

Of course in an ideal world everyone would go to their own seat and sit or stand in it, indeed many get in early and do just that, but in my experience of away sections, if you are getting in as the game kicks off then it turns into a free for all as you found out on Saturday.

As I said I apologised to you at half time, even though I might not have myself been stood in your actual seat,, I am a little bit disappointed that you have chosen to make a snidey dig at me on here, rather than privately.

Hi Nick,

The Poll was done in humour and without mentioning anyone personally, however if you feel it is a 'snidey dig', then that is unfortunate and disappointing.
I must have missed your Apology on Saturday, but thank you.
The seat I eventually took on Saturday was someone else's who came along late, so out of courtesy and respect to him I moved to an empty seat in the Second Half, which was much more comfortable than swapping with you as there would have been four of us squeezed into two seats.
Have a good day and I will see you I expect this Saturday. x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024