Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds loose to Sunderland 22:00 - Dec 12 with 1721 viewsSFC_Referee

Well we certainly do need to get a win over Coventry tomorrow now, as with Ipswich winning, and Leicester having a pretty easy game at home to Millwall tomorrow night, we’d need a win to get ahead of Leeds for the first time in ages

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:04 - Dec 12 with 1697 viewskingslandstand1

Yes, really need to take advantage of Leeds dropping 3 points. West Brom also catching us up so hopefully TM will remind the players of that
But we must also hope he doesn't settle for holding on to a 1, or even2-0 lead!
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:06 - Dec 12 with 1686 viewsCity_boy

We would need a hell of a win to go above Leeds tomorrow, given a goal difference of 11..
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 22:07]
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:20 - Dec 12 with 1635 viewsSFC_Referee

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:06 - Dec 12 by City_boy

We would need a hell of a win to go above Leeds tomorrow, given a goal difference of 11..
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 22:07]

Yeah lol sorry I thought they were just 2 points ahead, not 3.
But either way, we need to make sure we’re looking ahead towards Leicester and Ipswich rather than looking behind us at the likes of West Brom approaching, which at least a win tomorrow would remove all the points separating us and Leeds whilst keeping the gap between us and Leicester and Ipswich the same or less

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:30 - Dec 12 with 1618 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ipswich just keep winning though. They are now 13 points clear of us. We arn't going to catch them are we. There is little difference between finishing 3rd or 4th. To finish in the top two we need to catch Ipswich, not Leeds.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 22:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:37 - Dec 12 with 1601 viewsSFC_Referee

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:30 - Dec 12 by Saintsforeverj

Ipswich just keep winning though. They are now 13 points clear of us. We arn't going to catch them are we. There is little difference between finishing 3rd or 4th. To finish in the top two we need to catch Ipswich, not Leeds.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 22:31]

Yeah but I still think that when them and Leicester start to get injury hit that’s when they may start to slip up, which is why until these hectic period is over during December and January, then we’ll be able to see if those two will be dropping points or not. But unless we can keep up with them then the answer to that questions kinda useless to us.
As even then Ipswich have still gotta play both Leicester and Leeds by the end of the year, so until the end of January, as long as we do our bit, I still us still having a chance of catching those two.

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:46 - Dec 12 with 1583 views1885_SFC

Yeah, Ipswich doing something we couldn't do by winning at Watford tonight.

Mind you, their next 3 fixtures are tricky ; Norwich home, Leeds away, Leicester home.

Old School is Cool

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:51 - Dec 12 with 1575 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 22:46 - Dec 12 by 1885_SFC

Yeah, Ipswich doing something we couldn't do by winning at Watford tonight.

Mind you, their next 3 fixtures are tricky ; Norwich home, Leeds away, Leicester home.

They have some tricky games. Their points tally from those three games will probably tell us a lot.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:15 - Dec 13 with 1375 viewssaint22

it is lose
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:35 - Dec 13 with 1329 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:15 - Dec 13 by saint22

it is lose

Tbf 22, I think you could have a field day if you start looking at grammatical /spelling errors on here

But the message did come across though
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:50 - Dec 13 with 1319 viewssaintwizzler

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:35 - Dec 13 by kingslandstand1

Tbf 22, I think you could have a field day if you start looking at grammatical /spelling errors on here

Send them to Coventry.
So shit Hitler bombed it twice.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 09:04 - Dec 13 with 1306 viewssaint22

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 08:35 - Dec 13 by kingslandstand1

Oh I know, but in the heading? Come on
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 10:12 - Dec 13 with 1252 views1ASIN12

It’s be obvious to some that the gap between Us and the top 2 is too much . Despite us going on a 12 game unbeaten run we have not made up any ground .

Fair play to both Ipswich and Leicester.

We just have to make sure we can keep our good form up and finish 3rd or 4th . As others said there is no advantage between finishing 3 or 4 th but there is or could be between 5 th and 6th.

I actually thought we would only have an outside chance of the playoffs, we’ve now given ourselves a great chance .
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 11:02 - Dec 13 with 1207 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 10:12 - Dec 13 by 1ASIN12

It’s be obvious to some that the gap between Us and the top 2 is too much . Despite us going on a 12 game unbeaten run we have not made up any ground .

Fair play to both Ipswich and Leicester.

We just have to make sure we can keep our good form up and finish 3rd or 4th . As others said there is no advantage between finishing 3 or 4 th but there is or could be between 5 th and 6th.

I actually thought we would only have an outside chance of the playoffs, we’ve now given ourselves a great chance .

I don't know the stats, but isn't it often the team that finishes 6th end up winning the play offs, or at least gets to Wembley? It's often quoted that to finish 3rd and not going up is unfair.

Also, there is often a team that has that good last third of the season run and ends up nicking it?
Leeds loose to Sunderland on 11:23 - Dec 13 with 1198 viewsTimSaint

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 09:04 - Dec 13 by saint22

Oh I know, but in the heading? Come on

Certainly not the first time it's been mentioned.

Like RM, he doesn't learn !! :-)

TimSaint

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 11:30 - Dec 13 with 1191 viewsTimSaint

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 11:02 - Dec 13 by kingslandstand1

I don't know the stats, but isn't it often the team that finishes 6th end up winning the play offs, or at least gets to Wembley? It's often quoted that to finish 3rd and not going up is unfair.

Also, there is often a team that has that good last third of the season run and ends up nicking it?

We've got more than half a season of fixtures left to play yet, so anything can happen !!

The thing is, with the 3 teams above us all doing so well, we may have to keep this unbeaten run going for the rest of the season, just to remain in 4th place :-)

We have a nice run of fixtures coming up, so hopefully we can start to put pressure on those above us and create a gap from those below us - starting with a convincing win tonight.

TimSaint

Leeds loose to Sunderland on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 1162 viewsIfonly

It's good to see a positive attitude on this board. Losing isn't in our vocabulary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024