Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread 00:17 - Dec 18 with 11900 viewsModeratorC

Apparently it’s going to be bouncing on Friday !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61521/alan-sheehan-pre-m
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61525/swansea-city-v-pre
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61527/was-this-the-end-o

This post has been edited by an administrator
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:40 - Dec 22 with 1754 viewsRhonddaSwans

BRING ON THE GOAT NOOOEEW

WE WANT YANICK !

NOT BEING FUNNY TAKE OFF BEN CABANGO STICK OL YANICK IN AT NO 9 !

Poll: what is more Exciting

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:40 - Dec 22 with 1754 viewsTreforys_Jack

Screaming out for creativity and less negativity. Fulton off, Patino on please.
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:43 - Dec 22 with 1719 viewsRhonddaSwans

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:40 - Dec 22 by Boundy

That was dreadful but hopeful of improvement in the next 45 minutes, 2 good chances and decent save by Cornell and Lowe offside and we could have been 1 up.
I feel Madeley is beginning to build up his pantomime villian persona ,how that ***to is still refing beats me

Mate 😎 madly will never work again after tonight!

he will be sent down another league

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:44 - Dec 22 with 1709 viewsnyc_swans

at some point the club needs to move on from fulton and grimes.
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:48 - Dec 22 with 1680 viewsJohnw102

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:26 - Dec 22 by vetchonian

I wonder if Bobby plans to book all 11 Swans players before the game ends

Apart from Ben’s I can’t argue with the other 3. I can’t stand Marley not having a bad game tonight could have given them a pen.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:51 - Dec 22 with 1646 viewsunion_jack

We lack commitment especially in mid field 50:50 battles. It’s as if they don’t want to hurt themselves.

And again, another side with a pacey player in the side who will give us something to think about in the second half. Hopefully we’ll think about bringing some in in January.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:52 - Dec 22 with 1636 viewsonehunglow

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:44 - Dec 22 by nyc_swans

at some point the club needs to move on from fulton and grimes.

We need to expunge both as both slow us down and are fundamental to our shyte position.
We so need to ship out Grimes but he’s got a four year contract
That sums us up.
How about extra contracted Znsughton showing the young players the way.
It’s why he was given another contract.
Right?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 1549 viewsLuther27

1-0….Patterson
Login to get fewer ads

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:37 - Dec 22 with 1336 viewsBryanSwan

This has been absolutely woeful.
Any chance of getting a manager in before January?

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:44 - Dec 22 with 1281 viewsvetchonian

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:37 - Dec 22 by BryanSwan

This has been absolutely woeful.
Any chance of getting a manager in before January?

but we have had lots of possession

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:48 - Dec 22 with 1242 viewsunion_jack

I don’t care whether this papers over cracks or not (it does). I’ll take those 3 points all day long.

Well done Jamie Patterson!!!!

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:56 - Dec 22 with 1173 viewsBryanSwan

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:44 - Dec 22 by vetchonian

but we have had lots of possession

As bad as some of the worst stuff we played under Martin.
Created next to nothing, got away with it as Preston were incredibly even worse than us.
Just hoping this results upturn (not performance) doesnt lead to Sheehan being given the job.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:03 - Dec 22 with 1124 viewsQJumpingJack

difficult to watch but well done Sheehan and the players.
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:05 - Dec 22 with 1113 viewsunion_jack

Funny to see the camera pan to the Directors’ Box with Coleman centre frame when the crowd sang ‘get out of our club’😂😂😂

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 1107 viewsQJumpingJack

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:05 - Dec 22 by union_jack

Funny to see the camera pan to the Directors’ Box with Coleman centre frame when the crowd sang ‘get out of our club’😂😂😂

he didn't look happy (at 1-1).
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 1084 viewsRhonddaSwans

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:40 - Dec 22 by Boundy

That was dreadful but hopeful of improvement in the next 45 minutes, 2 good chances and decent save by Cornell and Lowe offside and we could have been 1 up.
I feel Madeley is beginning to build up his pantomime villian persona ,how that ***to is still refing beats me

boundy! merry Christmas friend ⛄

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:25 - Dec 22 with 1002 viewsswan_si

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 21:48 - Dec 22 by union_jack

I don’t care whether this papers over cracks or not (it does). I’ll take those 3 points all day long.

Well done Jamie Patterson!!!!

I wouldn't have cared if the ball hit the crossbar, both posts and gone in off the goalies arse, a long awaited home win and 3 welcome points. Hopefully it will instill a bit of confidence.
Patterson deserves all the praise heading his way, 2 well taken goals.👏👏
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:30 - Dec 22 with 984 viewsFireboy2

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:25 - Dec 22 by swan_si

I wouldn't have cared if the ball hit the crossbar, both posts and gone in off the goalies arse, a long awaited home win and 3 welcome points. Hopefully it will instill a bit of confidence.
Patterson deserves all the praise heading his way, 2 well taken goals.👏👏

How do you feel about the fans showing their discontent at the owners?
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:41 - Dec 22 with 941 viewsswan_si

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:30 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

When you say the fans, do you mean the hundred or so in asbo corner? They pay their money, they have the right to protest if they think it warrants it.
How do you feel about us winning?
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:42 - Dec 22 with 932 viewsBoundy

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:30 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

Well it was clear what large sections of the N east corner thought of them, could be an interesting few days .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:44 - Dec 22 with 917 viewsBoundy

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:10 - Dec 22 by RhonddaSwans

boundy! merry Christmas friend ⛄

And a merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy new year to you , your exuberance is a breath of fresh air on these long winter evenings

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:49 - Dec 22 with 880 viewsFireboy2

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:41 - Dec 22 by swan_si

When you say the fans, do you mean the hundred or so in asbo corner? They pay their money, they have the right to protest if they think it warrants it.
How do you feel about us winning?

A few more than a hundred or so, it was very loud and went on for a while, you needed to take your hands away from your Alan's and stop shouting la la la la la la la

One win isnt going to stop the protests, its going to get worse before it gets better.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 22:51]
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:51 - Dec 22 with 862 viewsswan_si

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:49 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

A few more than a hundred or so, it was very loud and went on for a while, you needed to take your hands away from your Alan's and stop shouting la la la la la la la

One win isnt going to stop the protests, its going to get worse before it gets better.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 22:51]

wind your neck in 🙄😂
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:51 - Dec 22 with 852 viewsFireboy2

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:51 - Dec 22 by swan_si

wind your neck in 🙄😂

Ooo touched a nerve have I 😁👌
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:54 - Dec 22 with 830 viewsswan_si

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 22:51 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

Ooo touched a nerve have I 😁👌

not at all, I find you quite amusing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024