Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely 22:10 - Jan 3 with 913 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61625/azaz-recalled-from

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:12 - Jan 3 with 892 viewsPatfromPoole

Don’t we have to sell somebody before we can buy a player?

Would be surprised if this happened.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:19 - Jan 3 with 871 viewsSaintNick

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:12 - Jan 3 by PatfromPoole

Don’t we have to sell somebody before we can buy a player?

Would be surprised if this happened.

Who told you we have to sell someone to buy a player, we have just racked in £200 million transfer fees, we can afford £2 million

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:30 - Jan 3 with 854 viewsPatfromPoole

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:19 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

Who told you we have to sell someone to buy a player, we have just racked in £200 million transfer fees, we can afford £2 million

An interview Martin gave to the Echo last week pretty much said we wouldn’t be bringing players in without others going out first.

Or at least that was my interpretation of it….

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:33 - Jan 3 with 850 viewsSaintNick

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:30 - Jan 3 by PatfromPoole

An interview Martin gave to the Echo last week pretty much said we wouldn’t be bringing players in without others going out first.

Or at least that was my interpretation of it….

In my experience not many managers show their hand by saying they have money and they are going to spend it, a couple of reasons, one if you are too keen it pushes up the price and secondly it sends the wrong message to the squad and can backfire if you lose out on the signing and then have to deal with a disgruntled player who knows you were trying to replace him.

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:39 - Jan 3 with 841 viewsPatfromPoole

Some Newport fan seems to be less than complimentary about him, though his judgment isn’t always to be relied on in my experience.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/8JtiwFmmQE2DR8Ve/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:42 - Jan 3 with 837 viewsSaintNick

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:39 - Jan 3 by PatfromPoole

Some Newport fan seems to be less than complimentary about him, though his judgment isn’t always to be relied on in my experience.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/8JtiwFmmQE2DR8Ve/?mibextid=WC7FNe

In fairness he was at Newport 3 seasons ago when he had little experience so harsh to judge him

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:47 - Jan 3 with 829 viewsPatfromPoole

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 22:42 - Jan 3 by SaintNick

In fairness he was at Newport 3 seasons ago when he had little experience so harsh to judge him

Seconded.

I am concerned that we are not disagreeing a lot of late.

I may have to say something a bit edgy to get back on track.

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 13:04 - Jan 4 with 653 viewsTimSaint

Going to Boro

They've agreed a £2m fee for him

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 20:13 - Jan 9 with 383 viewssaint22

Azaz Recalled From Loan By Villa But Is Southampton Move Likely on 13:04 - Jan 4 by TimSaint

Going to Boro

They've agreed a £2m fee for him

Of course
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024